UPSC EPFO Result 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declares the result for UPSC EPFO recruitment online. To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website upsc.gov.in. UPSC EPFO result is declared in PDF format. After securing qualifying marks in the recruitment test, candidates are shortlisted for interview round. For further details related to UPSC EPFO result 2021, including the process of downloading the result, qualifying marks, selection procedure, read the entire article.
UPSC EPFO Result 2021
After the declaration of the final result, candidates have to serve a probation period of 2 years. Get important dates for UPSC EPFO 2021 below:
|UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2021||Dates|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
05 Sep 2021
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check UPSC EPFO result 2021 as per schedule at upsc.gov.in.
How to Check UPSC EPFO Result 2021?
The result for UPSC EPFO 2021 releases online. To check UPSC EPFO result, candidates may refer to the steps mentioned below:
1st step: Visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. Get the direct link to check result by clicking on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: After this click on ‘written result’ to check the result for UPSC EPFO.
3rd step: Click on the appropriate link to check the result page.
4th step: Download the result PDF by clicking on the appropriate link.
5th step: Check the roll number/name of the candidate in the UPSC EPFO result PDF.
6th step: Last step is to download the result PDF and keep it for future reference.
Qualifying Marks for UPSC EPFO 2021
Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by UPSC. Check the minimum qualifying marks required for different categories to qualify recruitment test.
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Other backward classes||45 marks|
UPSC EPFO RT Result 2021
After the commencement of recruitment test (RT), UPSC declares the result online. Get more information about enforcement officer/accounts officer recruitment test result below:
- After RT, the result is declared on the official website, upsc.gov.in.
- The RT result is declared in PDF format.
- Candidates are shortlisted for interview round based on the performance in recruitment test.
UPSC EPFO Final Result 2021
After the interview round, UPSC declared the final result for the recruitment. Scroll down to know more about the final result declaration:
- The final result is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in RT and interview round.
- Recruitment test (RT) and interview round carry a weightage in the ratio of 75:25.
- The final result is declared on the official website, upsc.gov.in.
- UPSC result is also declared in PDF format.
UPSC EPFO Selection Procedure 2021
The selection of candidates is done through 2 steps – recruitment test and interview round. Get details about these two selection procedures below:
- Recruitment test (RT): The first stage for the selection of the post of enforcement officer/accounts officer is a recruitment test. This test is conducted for a duration of 2 hours. Candidates have to answer multiple-choice questions. After securing the minimum qualifying marks, candidates are shortlisted for interview round.
- Interview round: This round is conducted to test the candidate’s knowledge and their personality. The final result fro UPSC EPFO enforcement officer /accounts officer id declared based on both the stages of selection.
Document Verification of UPSC EPFO 2021
Once candidates are able to qualify the interview round, document verification round is organized. For the verification of the details provided at the time of registration, document verification is conducted. Candidates have to produce the following documents in original with their self-attested photocopies. Further instructions for document verification is provided on the Summon letter for interview.
- Print out of the online application
- 10th certificate or it’s equivalent for date of birth proof.
- Degree or diploma for educational qualification proof.
- Caste certificate for those seeking reservation
- Physically challenge certificate
- The document stating the change of name of the candidate
- Declaration in the prescribed format for those seeking reservation under OBC category. With this, carry OBC community certificate
- Certificate in the format from Head of organization/department for the experience claimed.
UPSC EPFO 2021 Vacancies
Check the category wise distribution of vacancies for UPSC EPFO 2021:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) was set up on October 01, 1926; almost 93 years ago. The commission is commonly abbreviated as UPSC. The commission has its headquarters at Dhoplur House, New Delhi. Along with higher judiciary and election commission of India, UPSC also works with autonomy and freedom. The commission works for the appointment and examination for civil services and various other posts. Since June 2018, Arvind Saxena serves the chairman of the commission. The commission is consulted by the government for the matters related to the appointment, transfer, and promotion of the current serving employees.
Ans. This year, UPSC has announced 421 vacancies for EPFO.
Ans. Candidates can check UPSC EPFO result through upsc.gov.in. They have to navigate to the result link and then download the result pdf.
Ans. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the interview round.