UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Result 2016-2017 – Candidates who applied for the recruitment to 257 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 and appeared in the recruitment test can check their result from the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in and from the link provided below. Get here complete details of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Recruitment Result of exam held on 26 Feb 2017. Candidates to note that the result provided below is only for the candidates qualified in the recruitment test and further details about document verification and Interview schedule is updated as they are available.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Result 2016
Candidates who appeared for the recruitment test of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 can check their result from the link provided below. Candidates who are declared qualified in the result provided below would be called for further interview process and details of which would be updated as soon as they are available. Candidates to ensure that they are available with their admit card issued before recruitment test to check their result of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2017 so as to avoid any type of confusion.
|Date of Recruitment Test||26 Feb 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||19 Apr 2017|
- Additional Result: Click here to check the list.
- Check Result: Click here for UPSC EPFO 2017 Result.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates can check the result from official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment test result of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check their result from the link provided above.
You can check result at upsc.gov.in as soon as it is announced.
How to Check Result?
Follow these steps to check EPFO results.
- Candidates can directly visit the official website of UPSC and check their result or they can also check their result from the link provided above.
- After they have reached on the result page, Candidates with the help of their admit card issued before the recruitment test can check their result against their roll no.
- They can also check their marks from the result link provided above or by visiting the official website of UPSC for the recruitment of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer 2016.
After the Declaration of Result of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016
- Shortlisted Candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
- In the event of number of applications being large, commission will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
- Candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications, they must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online, applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected and they may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period.
Documents/ Certificates to be produced at the time of Interview for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016
- The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview in which case such candidate will not be entitled to receive the Commission’s contribution towards travelling expenses.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with marksheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
For more details of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 refer to the official advertisement on home page.
We have started a new thread with the heading “Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 – Discuss your queries“.
To participate in the discussion simply click on the link above and ask your query.
Stay tuned to this page for more updates of UPSC / EPFO Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer Recruitment Result 2016.