|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
UPSC IES Application Form 2018 has been released. The Union Public Service Commission has issued online application form of Engineering Services Examination 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online at any time between September 27, 2017, to October 23, 2017. Submission of application form of IES 2018 can be done at upsconline.nic.in. It is necessary to apply by entering details in the online IES Application Form and submitting fees in order to appear for the exam. Only those who apply on time can download admit card of IES 2018 from upsc.gov.in before the exam. Get here complete details of UPSC IES Application Form 2018 such as fees, date, guidelines.
UPSC IES Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can fill the online forms available on the official website before the last date. UPSC annually conducts the UPSC Engineering Services Examination for recruitment to various posts in Indian Engineering Services. Adhere to the following timeline.
|Availability of UPSC IES Application Form 2018 from||27 Sep 2017|
|Pay by cash mode to be deactivated on||22 Oct 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 Oct 2017 (6 PM)|
|Download e-admit card for prelims||Three weeks before exam|
|Preliminary / Stage I examination||07 Jan 2018|
Apply here: Click here to apply online for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2018.
Vacancies: There are 588 vacancies.
UPSC IES 2018 is for services / posts under the following.
- Civil Engineering (Category I)
- Mechanical Engineering (Category II)
- Electrical Engineering (Category III)
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (Category IV)
Application fee for UPSC IES Aplication Form 2018 needs to be paid in order to complete form submission. UPSC will accept only those forms for which fee payment is successful.
- Pay the requisite application fee. The fee amount is Rs 200.
- Please note that all female applicants are exempt from paying fees.
- Also, SC / ST / PH candidates of all genders are exempt from fee payment.
- There are two modes of fee payment namely online and offline.
- In online payment mode, you will use net-banking facility of State Bank of India.
- Through offline mode, you will deposit money in cash in any branch of SBI. First of all, you will fill IES Application Form to generate pay in slip. Then take that pay – in – slip to SBI to make payment.
Who can apply for UPSC IES 2018?
Only eligible candidates must apply online for UPSC IES 2018. Eligibility conditions are as in the official UPSC IES 2018 notification.
- An engineering degree is necessary in order to be eligible.
- Candidate must have been born between 2nd August 1988 and 1st August 1997. in other words, age limit is 21 to 30 years.
- If candidate belongs to such a group for which UPSC allows age relaxation in case of IES, then relaxed age limit is applicable.
Details to be provided in UPSC IES Application Form 2018
You will enter a number of details in the application form. All the information is important for the exam. During Part I registration, you will type in data into the form. Whereas in Part II, you will upload documents and select centres. Following are the details you will enter in application form of IES 2018.
- Personal details
- Name as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marital status
- Educational qualification
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Make sure that all entries are correct. Only then click on continue button.
UPSC IES Application Form 2018 Photograoh and Signature Specifications
You will also upload Photograph and Signature to the online IES Application Form. Specifications for the same are important to note.
- Size should be less than 40 kb and more than 3 kb.
- Dimension should be 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width.
- Bit depth of file should be 24 bit.
- Size should be less than 40 kb and more than 1 kb.
- Dimension should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width.
- Bit depth of file should be 24 bit.
Steps to fill IES Application Form
UPSC IES Application Form 2018 filling process is completely online. Visit the official website of UPSC. As can be seen, the registration is in two parts.
- Part I – Enter details in form.
- Part II – Pay fees, select centres, upload photograph and signature.
Part I Registration
All the information you see below Details to be provided in UPSC IES Application Form 2018 is what you will fill during Part I registration.
- In the first part of registration, enter personal details and submit them.
- This will bring them to the next step of registration process i.e. Application Fee payment.
Part II Registration
Once you get your registration ID, you can login to complete Part II.
- The application fee can be remitted via online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate will be redirected to a new page where he/she will have to choose the mode of payment.
- If candidate chooses to pay online, facilities like credit card/debit card or net banking will be available.
- In case of offline mode of payment, a pay-in-slip shall be provided for cash payment at nearest branch of State Bank of India.
- Fill in your exam centre choices along with engineering core branch once you have successfully paid your application fee.
- Candidates will have to communicate other details as well before moving to the next step.
- Submit all the required information and move on to upload your scanned copy of passport size photograph and clearly visible signatures in the given dimensions.
- Check mark the declaration to complete IES Registration.
UPSC IES Exam 2018 Admit Card
The UPSC IES Exam Admit Card 2018 would be made available to the candidates in the month of December or 3 weeks before the examination on the official website.. After that successful registered aspirants will be able to have UPSC IES 2018 Admit Card. Permission letter/hall ticket of IES 2018 will update soon.