UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electronics and Communication Engineering: The answer key of UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electronics and Communication Engineering is provided on this page. The answer key is available here for all the sets. The unofficial answer key of UPSC Engineering Services held on Januray 05, 2020 is available in video format. Candidates can use them to predict their scores in Electronics and Communication engineering out of 300. The official answer key also releases by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at the official website.
Latest: UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electronics and Communication Engineering is now available.
UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electronics and Communication Engineering
Name of exam: UPSC ESE 2020 / IES 2020
Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission
Name of paper: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Max Marks: 300
Check below UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electronics and Communication Engineering Set A by various coaching institutes in pdf format.
Here are all the answer keys of IES 2020
|IES Answer Key 2020||Get Here|
|General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key for Electronics and Communication Engineering by Gadeup
UPSC ESE/IES Prelims 2020 E&T Engineering Solutions, Analysis & Expected cutoff by MADE EASY faculty
UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electronics and Communication Engineering: Significance
Official UPSC ESE 2020 answer key prelims for Electronics and Communication Engineering is released on the official website by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC). These are published in pdf format. Candidates can download UPSC ESE 2020 answer key using the download link on our pages. The answer key contains a serial-wise list of questions and corresponding correct answers. The candidates can evaluate their answers in accordance with the marking scheme to come to their final test score.
Using UPSC ESE 2020 answer key and calculated marks, candidates can know their expected chances of qualifying the prelims and making it to the next stage exam. Also, the candidates can raise objections to the answers that they find to be incorrect. The commission revises UPSC ESE answer key after taking the objections under consideration.
Services / Posts under Electronics and Communication Engineering Through UPSC IES 2020
Indian Engineering Services 2020 (IES 2020) exam conducted by UPSC will offer recruitment under the following services/posts belonging to Group-A/B.
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Service (Telecommunication/Electronics Engineering Posts)
- Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’
- Indian Telecommunication Service Gr ‘A’
- Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics and Telecom Engineering Posts)
- Asstt. Naval Store Officer Grade‐I(Electronics and Telecom Engg. Posts) in Indian Navy
- Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘A’ (Electronics & Telecom Engineering Posts)
- Indian Skill Development Service
- Junior Telecom Officer Gr ‘B’
- Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘B’ (Electronics & Telecom Engineering Posts)
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern for Electronics and Communication Engineering
The candidates must ensure that they are eligible for UPSC ESE 2020 before taking the exam. The exam pattern for the paper is described below. The candidates can go through the pattern to know about marking scheme of the examination along with weightage and duration of the test.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions (Multiple-choice) , with only one correct options, are asked.
- Medium: The questions in the test are asked in English.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Total Marks: The paper is for a total of 300 marks.
- Un-attempted questions: 0 marks are awarded/deducted for questions left un-attempted.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd of the total marks assigned to a question are deducted for each wrong answer. Question with multiple responses is also treated as a wrong answer.
About UPSC IES 2020
Union Public Service Commission conducts the IES exam every year. The candidates willing to apply for the exam must be aged between 21-30 years and must hold a degree in engineering from a recognized institute. The examination process consists of 3 rounds: a preliminary exam, main exam and a personality test. The candidates are evaluated and final ranking is published on the basis of these 3 tests. The shortlisted candidates are recruited to Group-A/B posts/services offered under following 4 categories: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.