UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019 Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 2nd week of June 2019. For downloading the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 candidates have to enter the login credentials such as registration id / roll number and date of birth on the login page. At first, a written examination of UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist from June 28 to 30, 2019 will be conducted so first for that UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 will be issued. For each test, a separate hall ticket will be issued. Check the entire details of UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 from this page.
UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019
The candidates can only use online mode for downloading the admit card. UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card will be not sent by post and email id. For more information regarding UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 check the schedule given below.
|PSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019||Important Date|
|Admit card for Written Exam||2nd week of June|
|Exam Date||28 to 30 Jun 2019|
|Admit Card For PI||To be Announced|
|Personal Interview Date||To be Announced|
Admit Card: The UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 will be available at www.upsc.gov.in
How To Download UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the admit card. After downloading the admit card candidates should take the print out of it for future reference.
- Click on the above-provided link (as the admit card will be released direct link will be provided above). Thereafter, the page will open which will look like the same as the image is given. First candidates should read the instructions given on the page then after that click on the yes button.
- After clicking on the “Yes” button, the new page will open where you will find two option to download the Admit Card the candidate can choose one option either Registration ID or Roll Number.
- After choosing any one of the Option, next page will open in that the candidates first have to enter the detail of the selected option like if you have chosen By Registration id then your enter registration id. Apart from this candidates have to enter the Date of Birth and captcha. This step is the same for both options but if you will select By roll number option that you have to enter your roll number. For downloading the e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters Date of Birth or roll no (if received) with him/her.
- After entering all the details click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, admit card page will open on the screen.
- Click on the download option for downloading the Admit Card.
Details Mentioned On The UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019
From below candidates can check the details which are mentioned on the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card.
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Timing
- Exam Name
- Exam Center Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
What If Candidates Are Unable To Download UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019?
When the admit card released, then due to heavy traffic sometimes candidates face the problem downloading the candidates. In this situation, candidates should refresh the login page once and after submitting the login credential should wait up to when the processing will over or should give a try after some time. If then to the candidates face the problem while downloading the admit card then it means due to technical error admit card is not downloading in this case candidates should immediately contact the commission at the below mentioned contact.
- Phone No’s:- 011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
- Email: [email protected]
Note: The notice regarding this problem should reach to the office at least three weeks before the examination. This
Discrepancy In UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019?
After downloading the admit card candidates should check the details mentioned on it properly. If the admit card is containing any incorrect details and if the details mentioned on the admit card is not matching from the details which you have entered in the application form than candidates should immediately contact Commission.
Examination Center Of UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Exam
Last year UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Exam took place in all over India at the below mentioned cities. Candidates can check the last year center’s name from below.
UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for the examination must know about the exam pattern. From the exam pattern candidates got to know about the exam timing, exam name, question types, marks etc. Check the detailed examination pattern of UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019 from below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Duration: 03 hrs
- Examination Language: English
- Type of Exam: Conventional
|For Category 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Jr. Hydrogeologist)||Marks|
|General English (common for all category)||100 Marks|
|Paper I, II and III will be based on the Category for which you have applied||Marks|
|Geology Paper I||200 Marks|
|Geology Paper II||200 Marks|
|Geology Paper III||200 Marks|
UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019 Syllabus
Before starting the preparation candidates should first read the syllabus. From the syllabus candidates, got to know about the topics names from which the questions will be asked. Check the entire syllabus from below.
What To Carry On The Day Of UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Examination 2019?
On the day of the examination, candidates should carry the below specified certificates. The candidates who will not carry the below-mentioned documents those will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
- One hard copy of the UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Admit Card
- Passport Size Color photograph if in case photo available in the admit card is unclear.
- Blue Ballpoint pen
- One valid photo id proof
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving Licence
What Not To Carry In The UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Examination 2019?
The candidates should not carry the following subject in the examination hall of the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam. If the candidates found carrying the below mentioned subjects on the day of the examination those candidatures will be canceled.
- Mobile, Smart Watches, Laptop, Tablet etc
- Any Baggage (Wallet, Purse etc)
- Paper, Copy, Book etc
- Eatable Material
Instructions for exam day
- The applicants should reach the examination center on time. The candidates should reach the exam center at least 1.5 hours before the start of the exam.
- The concerned officials at the exam center will fist do the checking of the applicants in order to assure they are not carrying any unwanted items.
- Candidates should follow the instructions given by the Invigilator.
- Without taking approval from the Invigilator candidates should not leave the examination hall.