The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct various courses. For the year 2018 UPSC will conduct exam for Geologist & Geoscientist 2018. After filling the application form candidates will be issued e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card. The UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 admit cards must be taken to the examination centers on the date of exam. Admit cards will be available to candidates on UPSC official website. Find below the direct link to download your admit card and also other related information regarding admit card.
UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Admit Card
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC Website for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
Important dates regarding Admit card
|Admit card issue date||three weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||29 Jun to 01 Jul 2018|
- Exam Timetable: Click here to check the timetable.
- Admit card: Admit card will be available on the official website www.upsc.gov.in
How to download admit card?
- First of all Visit the official website of UPSC.
- For downloading the e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters Date of Birth or roll no(if received) with him/her.
- Enter your credentials.
- Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print your admit card.
- Don’t forget to take your admit card on the day of examination.
- If a candidate does not receive his/her admission certificate or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission.
- The candidates must ensure that their E-Mail IDs given in their Online Applications are valid and as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination processes.
- Change in address should be communicated to the Commission at the earliest opportunity. Although the Commission make every effort to take account of such changes, they cannot accept any responsibility in the matter.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
- Candidates must know that university may abbreviate your names on the admit card due to technical reasons.