Union Public Service Commission UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Application 2018 notification has been released by the UPSC. UPSC will conduct Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2018 in order to recruit skilled candidates in the Geological Survey of India, Central Ground Water Board for the post of Geologist, Chemist, Geophysicist, Junior Hydrogeologist. All interested candidates can apply for the UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2018 Exam through online mode. Candidates can submit the application at UPSC official website that is upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form
The application form for UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam has been released. The application form is in two parts Part-I and Part-II. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying online for the Examination. The schedule for UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam 2018 is given below:
|Commencement of Online Application||21 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||16 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination||29 Jun 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for the UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Examination 2018.
For General Category Boys Rs 200/- and candidates belong to Female/SC/ST/PWBD category are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the above link or can apply through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The application should be submitted in different steps like Part I registration, Payment, Center selection, Photo and Signature Upload, Agreeing to Declaration then candidates can proceed to part II registration.
- The Candidates are advised to submit the only single application. However, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- All candidate should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written Examination or Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- While filling in his online application form, the candidates should carefully decide about
his/her choice for the center for the examination.
- Suitable provisions for information regarding the use of scribes by the blind candidates and candidates with
Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Pals6 where dominant(writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) have been made in the online application.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.