UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Detailed Application Form on upsc.gov.in. The qualifier candidates of written examination held on June 29, to July 01, 2018 now have to fill the form to appear in the interview round. The DAF is available from October 12, 2018. The candidates have to complete the process before October 26, 2018. The candidates have to submit the form online apart from that no other mode is available to fill the form. Those who will fill the form will able to appear in the personality test. For this, they will be issued the admit card. Get here all the details of UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form.
UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form
The application form for UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam has been released. The schedule for UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam 2018 is given below:
|UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form||Important Date|
|Commencement of Online Application (DAF)||12 Oct 2018|
|last date to submit DAF||26 Oct 2018|
Detailed Application Form: Click Here to apply online for the UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Examination 2018.
Documents Which Are Required To Fill UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form
- For Id, proof candidates have to submit any of these documents
-> Aadhaar Card
-> Voter ID Card
-> PAN Card
-> Driving Licence
-> Educational Institution/Office ID Card
-> Or any other Photo ID Proof issued by Central/State Government)
- OBC performa by OBC candidate along with application form.
Documents which should be submitted in the scanned format
- Certificate of minimum educational qualification.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate for the native of Jammu and Kashmir
- Disability Certificate
- The candidates should have the attention here, the same document which they will provide an application form should be taken by his/her in examination hall along with admitting card.
- The OBC performance has to be submitted online by email to the commission.
How To Fill UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form?
As the application form is available on the official website, the candidates who are filling the DAF should follow the steps provided here
- First of all click on the above link. The page similar to the image will open.
- Here click on the link which says “Create Registration Account by clicking here“
- A new page will open which contains the several text fields which will ask for the Roll number, name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, alternate email address. All of them have to be filled with the accurate information.
- When your registration will complete you have to fill the application form after doing the fresh login.
- The page will ask for the login credentials which are Roll number, password, and captcha.
- After login, the candidates have to upload all the documents mentioned above (if applicable).
- At last, they have to submit the application fee, in any of the available modes.
Instruction To Fill UPSC Geologist & Geoscientist 2018 Online Application Form
- While filling in his online application form, the candidates should carefully decide about
his/her choice for the center for the examination.
- Suitable provisions for information regarding the use of scribes by the blind candidates and candidates with
Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Pals6 where dominant(writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) have been made in the online application.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.