UPSC IES / ISS 2018 examination will be conducted on June 16, 2018, by Union Public service Commission (UPSC). After the examination process, the UPSC IES / ISS Answer Key 2018 will be released. Firstly, the unofficial answer key will be released by the coaching and educational institutes and then after some time, UPSC releases the official IES / ISS Answer Key. You get the correct answers for questions asked in the examination, in the answer key. By comparing the answers in the key and that marked in the exam, you get some idea about Result of IES / ISS 2018. For more details on UPSC IES / ISS Answer Key 2018, you can go to the entire page.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Answer Key
After exam they can check UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Answer Key for the purpose of knowing correct answers. Answer keys will be available only for those subject which contains Objective type questions. Candidate can download it from the link provided when it is officially announced.
|Date of Examination||29 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Answer Key||To be announced|
Answer Key: UPSC IES / ISS Answer Key 2018 will be released at www.upsc.gov.in.
How to Download UPSC IES / ISS Answer Key 2018?
The UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Answer Key will be released as a PDF. The candidates will be able to download it by following the steps below:
- Click on the appropriate link for the answer key.
- Once, the answer key PDF is opened, verify the subject and the paper code.
- Download the answer key and refer to it for estimating the scores.
How to Use IES / ISS Answer Key 2018 to Predict Score
Only Statistics I & II will be of Objective Type Questions (80 questions with maximum marks of 200 in each paper) to be attempted in 120 minutes. Other than above given subjects all question are of Subjective type. The candidates will be able to estimate their score through the answer key. For this, the candidates need to cross check the answers given in the key with that marked in the examination.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.