Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Answer Key on December 04, 2018. The answer keys are available on the official website, upsc.gov.in in form of pdf. The examination for which the answer key released was held on June 16, 2018. The IES / ISS Answer key contains correct answers of all questions. The candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check the answer key and calculate the score with their marks declared with the result. For more details on UPSC IES / ISS Answer Key 2018, you can go to the entire page.
Latest: The answer key for IES / ISS 2018 has been released by UPSC. Scroll down to access the link.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Answer Key
The final result for IES /ISS has been released on November 28, 2018. Now the UPSC has released the answer key for the written examination. The candidates can check the answer from the direct link given below.
|UPSC IES/ ISS 2018 Answer Key||Dates|
|Date of Examination||29 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Answer Key||04 Dec 2018|
- Click here to download the answer key of ISS paper I.
- Click here to download the answer key of ISS paper II.
How to Download UPSC IES / ISS Answer Key 2018?
The UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Answer Key will be released as a PDF. The candidates will be able to download it by following the steps below:
- Click on the above link to download the answer key.
- Once, the answer key PDF is opened, verify the subject and the paper code.
- Download the answer key and refer to it for estimating the scores.
How to Use IES / ISS Answer Key 2018 to Predict Score
Only Statistics I & II will be of Objective Type Questions (80 questions with maximum marks of 200 in each paper) to be attempted in 120 minutes. Other than above given subjects all question are of Subjective type. The candidates will be able to estimate their score through the answer key. For this, the candidates need to cross check the answers given in the key with that marked in the examination.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.