The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released UPSC IES/ ISS 2018 Online Application Form 2018 for Personality Test on September 28, 2018, at upsc.gov.in. The candidates have to fill out the UPSC IES/ISS DAF until October 11, 2018. The qualifiers of the written examination have to fill the form to appear in the next step of the Service examination. The application form is online apart from online there is no other mode for submitting the same. The candidates need to have login id/roll number and password to fill the form. The candidates should note that they have not to pay the application fee for submitting the form. Get here all the details of UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Detailed Application Form 2018.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Application Form 2018 / Registration
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Application Form 2018 is now available at the official website of UPSC IES. Candidates must note that the application forms can be submitted via online mode only. All the candidates who have cleared the written examination are able to fill the DAF. The DAF should be filled before the deadline.
|UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Detailed Application Form 2018||Dates|
|Application Form starts on||28 Sep 2018|
|Application Form Ends on||11 Oct 2018|
- Click Here to apply for UPSC Indian Economic Service 2018.
- Click Here to apply for UPSC Indian Stasticel Service 2018.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
The candidates should note that UPSC has not provided any details on the application fee. Hence candidates have not to pay any application fee for submitting the form.
Documents To Fill Out UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Detailed Application Form 2018
The candidates have to submit the documents for submitting the DAF. Filling DAF appropriately is too important as it is too difficult task The Commission will not charge anything to submit the form. But candidates have to attach all the documents which he/she used while filling the preliminary examination form. Check out the list of the documents which are important for filling the form.
- For Id, proof candidates have to submit any of these documents
-> Aadhaar Card
-> Voter ID Card
-> PAN Card
-> Driving Licence
-> Educational Institution/Office ID Card
-> Or any other Photo ID Proof issued by Central/State Government)
- OBC performa by OBC candidate along with application form.
Documents which should be submitted in the scanned format
- Certificate of minimum educational qualification.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate for the native of Jammu and Kashmir
- Disability Certificate
How To Fill UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Detailed Application Form 2018?
The Detailed application form of UPSC IES /ISS has been released the candidates have to fill it which have cleared the written examination It is mandatory to fill out the for if they want to appear in the personality test. Check the steps to fill out the DAF. The candidates have to follow the steps to fill the DAF.
- First of all click on the above link, that will redirect to the page similar to the below image. Now click on the link which says “Indian Economic Service / Indian Statical Services”.
- Thereafter a login window opens where candidates have to choose for the “If not Registered click here.”
- Now candidates have to register themselves by doing registration. For this candidates have to enetr the following details.
-> Roll Number
-> Date of Birth
-> Mobile Number
-> Email Address
- Once candidates enter all the details he/she has to submit the details. On submitting the candidates will get login and password on their registered mobile number.
- After getting the details candidates have to do a fresh login and proceed for the DAF.
Admit Card for Personality Test
After completion of the application process, the Commission will issue the admit card for Personality test who will have filled the form correctly. The candidates will be issued the admit card for UPSC IES/ISS personality Test. The candidates have to download it from upsc.gov.in. The process of downloading the admit card will be same as the earlier.