The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released combined Indian Economic Services (IES) and Indian Statistical Services (ISS) Examination online application form for these years through their official website. The commission has invited UPSC IES / ISS Application Form 2018 from the eligible candidates on or before the end date. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility Criteria prescribed by the commission for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Candidates can get complete details on UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Application Form 2018 / Registration from this page.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Application Form 2018 / Registration
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Online Application Form 2018 are now available at the official website of UPSC IES. Candidates must note that the application forms can be submitted via online mode only. All the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the UPSC and have paid the requisite application fees can appear for the test.
|Application Form starts on||21 Mar 2018|
|Application Form Ends on||16 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for UPSC IES / ISS 2018.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability who are exempted from payment of fee].
The fee could be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
Instruction to the Candidates for filling Online Application Form
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages. Part-I and Part-II.
- Further the application process of Part I has five steps to complete the application form submission. The steps include
- Payment of application fee
- Center Selection
- Uploading Photo and Signature
- Agreeing to Declaration
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/ she must ensure that the applications with higher RID are complete in all respects.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications.
- The applicants are advised to submit an only single application.
- Fill the asked details.
- Upload the photograph with your signature in JPG format not exceed 40 KB in size (for a photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature, it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width).
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Select the Examination Center.
- Submit the Application Form.
Note: Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres except Ahmedabad, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, and Kolkata. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
Click Here to check detailed instruction on the application form.