UPSC IES / ISS Result 2018 – Based on the performance in the written Examination (Part-I) of the Combined Medical Examination followed by the Viva voice (Part II) by Union Public Service Commission conducted on June 29, 2018, the commission will announce the result on the official website. The result will contain the roll number, name and detailed description of the number of Candidates selected. Marks obtained in written exam and Interview determine selection in the UPSC IES / ISS Result 2018. You can get complete details about the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 result on this page below.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Result
Recruitment of eligible candidates for the posts in the IES / ISS will be done on the basis of the Final results announced by UPSC for the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 exam. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the various events and their schedules for the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 exams.
|Date of examination||29 Jun 2018|
|Result will be released on||August 2018|
Result: UPSC IES / ISS Result 2018 will be released at www.upsc.gov.in.
How to download the UPSC IES / ISS Result 2018
In order to get your result you need to follow these steps brief here
- Visit the website at upsc.gov.in
- Select Active Examinations in Examinations section
- Look for IES / ISS 2018 Result.
- Enter the asked details.
- Result will be displayed here.
- Check the Roll number and Name if selected
- Download the page
Documents to be Submitted
Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the part of the examination.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification indicating the Subjects.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being persons with Benchmark Disability (where applicable).
Immediately after the declaration of result of the written part of the examination, successful candidates may be intimated by the Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submit Detailed Application Form (DAF) online. The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the attested copies of the above-mentioned certificates of the above-mentioned certificates to the Commission at that time. Originals will have to be produced at the time of interview. The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically.