UPSC IES / ISS Result 2019 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released marks of recomended candidates of UPSC IES / ISS 2019 at upsc.gov.in. The IES / ISS result 2019 is declared in the form of pdf containing the name and roll number of selected candidates. The written examination was held from June 28 to 30, 2019. The qualifiers of the written examination will be called for the personality test. The selcetion will be based on the performance of the candidates in the wriiten examination and interview. Get here all the details of UPSC IES/ ISS Result 2019.
Latest: UPSC IES / ISS 2019 public disclosure of scores has been released. Check below.
UPSC IES / ISS Result 2019
UPSC IES / ISS Result 2019 of written examination has bene declared at the official website. Candidates can check the schedule of UPSC IES / ISS Result 2019 from the table below:
|UPSC IES / ISS Result 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of the examination||28 to 30 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result||04 Oct 2019|
|Conduction of interview||16 Dec 2019 – 03 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of the final result||10 Jan 2020|
Public disclosure of Scores:
- Click here to check public disclosure of scores of Indian Economic Service Examination, 2019.
- Click here to check public disclosure of scores of Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019.
Marks of Recommended Candidates:
- Click here to check Marks of Recommended Candidates: Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019.
- Click here to check Marks of Recommended Candidates: Indian Economic Service Examination, 2019.
- : Click here to check UPSC IES/ISS final result.
- Click here to check Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019 Written Result (with name)
- Click here to check Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019 Written Result (roll number wise)
UPSC IES / ISS Result 2019 for Witten Examination
The UPSC is declare the result of the written exam first as the written examination is the first step of the selection procedure. The result is announced in the form of pdf. The candidates can check the procedure to check their result.
How to check the UPSC IES / ISS Result 2018?
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link
- The candidates will be taken to the pdf file containing the roll number of the qualified candidates.
- Press Ctrl + F and type your roll number there, if it will be in the file then it will be highlighted there.
If your roll number appears in the file then congratulations and the next step in the selection procedure is filling Detailed Application Form.
Cut off Marks for UPSC IES/ ISS for Written Examination
Once the UPCS declares the final result of UPSC IES / ISS 2019, the cutoff marks for the written examination and interview will be released. The candidates who will have appeared in the examination will then be able to check the cut off marks. Till then the aspirants can check the cut off mark of previous year examination. The cut off marks for the IES and ISS are released separately.
Cut off marks for UPSC Indian Economic Service for the previous year examination
Cut off marks for UPSC Indian Statistical Service for Previous year examination
Documents Required While Filling DAF After UPSC IES / ISS Written Exam Result 2019
Once the written result announced, the qualifiers will have to fill the Detailed Application Form for the interview process have to be submitted. While filling the form the candidates have to produce all the following details.
- Proof of Age
- Certificate of Educational Qualification indicating the Subjects.
- Caste Certificate for SC, ST, OBC, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of a claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Disability Certificate for persons with Benchmark Disability (where applicable).
- Certificate of the asset in case applying in EWS category.
UPSC IES / ISS Final Result 2019
After the conduction of the interview for UPSC IES / ISS 2019, the final result will be released by the UPSC at its official website at upsc.gov.in. The final result will be released in the form of pdf containing the details of the candidates. After releasing the final result the cutoff marks for the written part and interview part will be released.