UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Admit Card – Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for IFS on its website, upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 Admit Card was released on May 07 and can be downloaded until June 03, 2018. Candidates will have to carry the admit card on the exam day, in each session. By conducting this examination the board will recruit 110 candidates Grade A and B position in Central Forest Services. The UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 will start by holding the Preliminary examination on June 03, 2018. After that main examination will be held in the month of December. The candidates who will clear the Main examination, will get the chance to attend the Personality Test.
UPSC will issue the Admit Card separately to the Visually impaired candidates. The candidates have to download the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Admit Card from the UPSC’s website or from the “Admit Card” page.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 (IFS) Admit Card
The admit card is an essential document for the exam. The candidates will not be allowed in the exam without the admit card. Admit Card / Call Letter 2018 sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his / her Admit Card or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. The schedule about the releasing of admit card is given below.
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit card for Prelims||07 May 2018|
|Examination day||03 Jun 2018|
|Result for Prelims Examination||To be announced|
|Issuance of the Admit Card For Mains||To be announced|
|Main Examination||December 2018|
- Click Here to download UPSC Indian Forest Services 2018 Admit Card.
- Click Here to download the Scribe instruction.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 Prelims Admit Card
Candidates who have filled the application form and pay the fee can download the admit card. The process to do so is as follows:
How to download Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 Admit Card?
To download the admit card the candidate have to follow some basic steps. The candidates can check the steps by step procedure to download the admit card from below:
- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or candidates can also follow the Admit card link provided above.
- There you can find the link says e-Admit Card 2018.
- The admit card download page shall appear.
- If the candidates will opt for Registration ID then they need to enter Registration Id and Date of Birth but if the candidates choose Roll Number option then they will have to submit it Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Check and download the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018, Admit Card.
What to do if Unable to Download UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 Admit Card?
Sometimes due to some technical reason the candidates fail to download the admit card. This could have many reasons. If you get the same problem then you should look for the cases
- Case: 1 – Ineligible candidates. The eligible candidates will only get the admit card. So if you are not eligible for the examination then you can’t download the admit card.
- Case: 2 – If you have made any mistakes while filling the admit card then this could the second reason for this problem.
If all set and you don’t fall under the described cases, then there must be any technical reason. So, in that case, you need to contact the UPSC regarding this problem. You have to contact the UPSC at
Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-
In case you have not communicated to the commission about this problem at least three weeks before the exams, then you will be liable for non-receipt of e-Admit Card.
How to Remove Discrepancy in UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 Admit Card?
Admit card should contain the right information about the exam as well as the candidate. The details on the admit card should be exactly matched with the details filled in the application form. After downloading the admit card candidate should check the details on the admit card. If any discrepancy found on the admit card, then the candidate must bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. The contact details of UPSC has mentioned in the above section.
What is the Significance of UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 Admit Card?
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an e-Admit Card for the examination.
- The hall ticket is a very important document for the examination and it should be carefully preserved.
- Do not tamper with the admission certificate. Do not make any markings on the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Admit Card admit card issued by the Commission.
- Bring the admit card in each session to secure admission to the examination venue.
- Make sure that all details in the document are correct and verifiable.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Mains Admit Card
As we know that Indian Forest Service examination has the three stages Prelims, Mains, Personality Test. After conducting the first stages examination which is prelims examination, UPSC will declare the result for Prelims. The candidates who will succeed to clear the prelims examination, will then able to download the admit card for mains. The UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Mains Admit card will contain the essential information about the mains examination. The candidates have to follow the instructions provided on the admit card.
Important Instructions Regarding UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 Admit Card and the Exam
The candidates need to follow the important instructions on the admit card, for appearing in the examination.
- After downloading the admit card you should check all the details printed on the admit card. In order to cross check any discrepancy in the admit card.
- If any candidate downloads more than one admit card for the UPSC’s website then he/she should use the any one of them the examination hall.
- If your photograph on the admit card is not clear, in that case, you have to carry a photo identity card and two passport size photograph with the undertaking, in each session of the admit card.
- The candidate should reach the examination center at least half an hour before the examination that means 09:00 AM in morning and 02:00 PM in the noon. Because “Be on time, make you more confident”.
- The entry to the examination will close on the 10 minutes before starting of the exams, that means 09:20 AM in morning and 02:30 PM in the noon.
- Any electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall. If any candidate found with any gadget than his/her candidature will cancel by the board at that time.
- After getting the question paper, you have to write the Roll Numbers exactly as it is in your e-Admit Card in the boxes provided for this purpose. And make sure you do not omit zeros in the roll no.
- The candidates have to mark answers on the sheet with Black Ball Point Pen. Otherwise, the answers will not be evaluated.
- The is the provision of negative marking on the wrong answer in prelims examination.
- One thing should be noted by the candidate, issuance of the admit card does not imply that your candidature is clear by the commission.
Exam Centres for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018
The UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 will hold all over India The Prelims Examination Center lists are given below.
- Agartala, Agra, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Allahabad, Anantapur, Aurangabad,
- Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bilaspur
- Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack,
- Delhi, Dharwar, Dispur, Dehradun
- Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Gangtok, Gautam Buddh Nagar
- Imphal, Itanagar, Indore
- Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat
- Kochi, Kohima, Kolkatta, Kozhikode(Calicut)
- Lucknow, Ludhiana
- Madurai, Mumbai, Mysuru
- Navi Mumbai, Nagpur
- Panaji (Goa), Patna, Portblair, Puducherry, Pune
- Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi
- Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Srinagar
- Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirupati
- Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
Main Examination Centers
The main examination will take place in these centers
- Dispur (Guwahati)
- Port Blair
About UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018
Union Public Service Commission conducts Indian Forest Service examination. UPSC is one of the most popular and prominent government organization in India which is responsible to organize the Civil Services exams and other central government recruitment exams. IFS is one of those examinations. Indian Forest Service is considered to be one of the two premier Civil Services and the other one is IAS. The government of India created Indian Forest Service in October 1946. The Indian Foreign Services is a civil service under Group A and Group B of the Central Civil Services. The Service Examination leads candidates to some of these posts while service Ambassador, High Commissioner, Consul General, Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations and Foreign Secretary.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam held in three stages. Generally, the first stage in the examination is prelims examination takes place in the month of June – July. And Mian examination takes place in the month of December. The nature of the examination is offline, which is quite obvious is pen-paper mode. Prelims examination will be objective type and main will be subjective. The last stage is the personality test, which is basically an interview. The purpose of the interview is to test the Candidates suitability for the post and the service.