UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Admit Card – Union Public Service Commission will release the admit card on its website. The admit card will be released three weeks before the exam. By conducting this examination the board will recruit 110 candidates. The UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 will start by holding the Preliminary examination on June 03, 2018. The candidates have to download the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Admit Card from the UPSC’s website or from the “Admit Card” page.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Admit Card
The admit card is an essential document for the exam. The candidates will not be allowed in the exam without the admit card. Admit Card / Call Letter 2018 sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his / her Admit Card or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. The schedule about the releasing of admit card is given below.
|Issuance of Admit card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Examination day||03 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 admit card will be available at uponline.nic.in
How to download the Admit Card?
To download the admit card the candidate have to follow some basic steps. The candidates can check the steps by step procedure to download the admit card from below:
- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or candidates can also follow the Admit card link provided above.
- There you can find the link says e-Admit Card 2018.
- The admit card download page shall appear.
- If the candidates will opt for Registration ID then they need to enter Registration Id and Date of Birth but if the candidates choose Roll Number option then they will have to submit it Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Check and download the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018, Admit Card.
The UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 will be held all over India The center lists are given below.
- Agartala, Agra, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Allahabad, Anantapur, Aurangabad,
- Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bilaspur
- Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack,
- Delhi, Dharwar, Dispur, Dehradun
- Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Gangtok, Gautam Buddh Nagar
- Imphal, Itanagar, Indore
- Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat
- Kochi, Kohima, Kolkatta, Kozhikode(Calicut)
- Lucknow, Ludhiana
- Madurai, Mumbai, Mysuru
- Navi Mumbai, Nagpur
- Panaji (Goa), Patna, Portblair, Puducherry, Pune
- Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi
- Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Srinagar
- Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirupati
- Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
Signifiacnce of the Admit Card
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an e-Admit Card for the examination.
- The hall ticket is a very important document for the examination and it should be carefully preserved.
- Do not tamper with the admission certificate. Do not make any markings on the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Admit Card admit card issued by the Commission.
- Make sure that all details in the document are correct and verifiable.