UPSC Indian Forest Service Answer Key 2018– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) Prelim Answer Key 2018 after conduction of Prelims. The Prelims Examination will hold on June 03, 2018. UPSC will release the Answer Key on its official website on http://www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who will attempt UPSC prelims IFS exam, they can check the prelims IFS paper Answer key on official website www.upsc.gov.in as well as on Aglasem page.
IFS 2018 answer key will consist of the correct answers to all the questions which will be asked in the exam. Through the UPSC Indian Forest Service Answer Key 2018 candidates can get an idea about the number of correct and incorrect answers and based on same will be able to calculate their probable score. Check here for more details about the UPSC Indian Forest Service Answer Key 2018.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Prelim Answer Key 2018
A vast number of candidates have enrolled for IFS 2018. Recruiting authorities will select the capable candidates for Indian forest service posts through prelims, mains, an interview. Those applicants who are looking for the UPSC IFS prelims exam answer key can download it from the below link soon.
|UPSC IFS Answer Key||Important Date|
|Prelim UPSC IFS exam||03 Jun 2018|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
Answer Key: UPSC IFS 2018 Answer key will be available on the official website www.upsc.gov.in
How to download UPSC IFS answer key 2018
One thing should be noted here, that UPSC will only release the answer key for the Prelims Examination. Because Prelims examination is the Objective type. And the Mani Examination is Conventional Essay type. To download the Answer Key for UPSC IFS Examination, you need to follow these easy steps.
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in or click the above link.
- Click on examination section, then click on the answer key.
- Check the examination name and year of the exam.
- Download the answer key from the link.
- Take the print out of the answer key for your use.
The significance of the answer key
The exam conducting bodies release the answer key so that till the time result is not announced. The candidates can estimate their chances of qualifying the exam.
- Since the answer key contains the correct answer to the question which asked in the examination. The candidates will able to calculate their marks by adding and deducting the marks as per the marking scheme.
- Appeared candidates need to obtain the marks according to the cutoff scores decided by Union Public Service Commission.
- Cutoff marks based on various factors like the number of vacancies, appeared candidates, the difficulty level of paper, and marks secured by last qualified candidates.
- There are two papers of 200 marks each.
- Those who obtain 33% in GS Paper II and total qualifying marks in GS Paper I will be declared as qualified in the result of UPSC IAS Prelims and they can appear for the IAS main examination or IFS main examination.
How to calculate your marks in UPSC IFS 2018 Prelims Examination?
Candidates who will appear for the IFS Prelims Exam must score minimum pass marks to qualify the exam. The candidates who will pass the prelims exam will be eligible to attend the Indian Forest Services mains exam. So you need to calculate the marks obtained in the Prelims examination. For that this calculator will help you.
Previous Cut off of UPSC IFS Prelims
After calculating marks in IFS Prelims examination you need to estimate the chances of selection. In order to get selected for the Forest Services, you need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the examination. You can check the Previous year cut off marks for the IFS Examination
About IFS Exam
Union Public Service Commission conducts Indian Forest Service examination. UPSC is one of the most popular and prominent government organization in India which is responsible to organize the Civil Services exams and other central government recruitment exams. IFS is one of those examinations.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam held in three stages. Generally, the first stage in the examination is prelims examination takes place in the month of June – July. And the Main examination takes place in the month of December. The nature of the examination is offline, which is quite obvious is pen-paper mode. Prelims examination will be objective type and main will be subjective. The last stage is the personality test, which is basically an interview. The purpose of the interview is to test the Candidates suitability for the post and the service.