Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has displayed the score of candidates who have appeared in the main examination and have not recommended. The score of the candidates who appeared in the main examination held from December 02 to 10, 2019 has been provided in the form of pdf at upsc.gov.in. Earlier the Cut off marks of IFS 2018 examination on February 13, 2019. The final result of UPSC Indian Forest Services has been released on February 06, 2019. The personality test was held from January 28, 2019, onwards. This year UPSC has selected 110 brilliant candidates for this exam. Get here all the details of UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018. Also, check the Topper interview page.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018
The UPSC IFS Examination battle has been started from February 07 2018. The prelims were held on June 03, 2018. The candidates who qualified should move ahead with help of this schedule.
|UPSC IFS 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online Application||07 Feb 2018|
|Last date to submit online Application||06 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||06 Mar 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||07 May 2018|
|Examination day||03 Jun 2018|
|Releasing of Answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Prelims result||14 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Online DAF||04 Sep 2018|
|Last Date to fill DAF||18 Sep 2018|
|Availability of the Main exam admit card||12 Nov 2018|
|Conduction of the main exam||02 to 10 Dec 2018|
|Final Result||06 Feb 2019|
The UPSC IFS 2018 Results has been declared on the official website. Candidates who has appeared in the examination conducted by the UPSC can check the results online. Separate result for Preliminary examination, the main examination has been declared. The final result has been announced at the official website. The result has been declared at the official website.
Time Table for UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam
The admit card for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam is also called e-Admit Card. The e-Admit Card was made available online at UPSC website. The e-Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates by post. For all the candidates it was mandatory to carry admit card on the day of the examination. For each stage, separate admit card was issued.
The Detailed Application Form was released for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018. In the form, candidates should always provide valid details. The application form was made available online on UPSC’s official website. The candidates need to fill the application form in the prescribed format with the requisite amount of fee.
Application Process Is Over!
Nationality: The candidate must be the holder of Indian Citizenship or a subject of Nepal a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan who came over India with an intention of permanently living before January 01, 1962.
Or A person with whose origin is Indian but has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age limit: The candidate should be between 21 to 32 years on August 01, 2018. The candidates are not eligible who born after August 01, 1997, and who born before August 02, 1986.
Age Relaxation: There is a provision of relaxation as per the category of the candidate. The age relaxation is given below.
- The age relaxation for SC / ST Category candidate is up to a maximum of five years.
- The age relaxation for OBC Category candidate is up to a maximum of three years.
- The age relaxation for Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs Candidates is up to a maximum of five years.
- The age relaxation is up to a maximum of three years, for the candidates who are personnel disabled while serving as Defence Services in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence.
- The age relaxation for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989, is up to a maximum of five years.
- The age relaxation is up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of a candidate fall in any of these categories in –
(a) Low Vision
(b) Hearing Impaired (Partially deaf) and
(c) Locomotor disability (sub-category: Leprosy cured and Acid attack)
The candidates who are applying for Indian Forest services must possess the Bachelor’s Degree in any of these subjects
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture
- Forestry or in Engineering
From any reputed University or any other Institute.
Number of Attempts allowed for Application
The candidate who is eligible for the designation but have not counted the no of attempts if he/she had made in past, so please count it and tally with the list. The candidates are permitted to attempt the exam for limited no of times.
- Generally, a candidate is permitted to attempt 06 times this exam.
- The candidates belonging to OBC category will get Additional three years and hence they can attempt the exam 09 times.
- Further, the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe can attempt for the exam any no of time.
- The General category candidate who falls under Person with Benchmark disability will get 09 attempts.
The candidate must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination, 2018 as per regulations set by the authority.
The center for the examination and examination dates could be changed by the UPSC, UPSC is liable to make any change in the whole recruitment process. The centers for the examination will be allocated t the candidates according to “first-come-first-serve” basis.
- Agartala, Agra, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Allahabad, Anantapur, Aurangabad,
- Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bilaspur
- Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack,
- Delhi, Dharwar, Dispur, Dehradun
- Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Gangtok, Gautam Buddh Nagar
- Imphal, Itanagar, Indore
- Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat
- Kochi, Kohima, Kolkatta, Kozhikode(Calicut)
- Lucknow, Ludhiana
- Madurai, Mumbai, Mysuru
- Navi Mumbai, Nagpur
- Panaji (Goa), Patna, Portblair, Puducherry, Pune
- Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi
- Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Srinagar
- Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirupati
- Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
The examination pattern is most important for the point of Exam. The candidates applying for Indian Forest Service exam have to sit for the Combined Preliminary examination of Civil Services. After qualifying this exam the candidates will be allowed to sit for the second stage of the exam i. e. Main (Written Examination).
Civil services Preliminary examination: will be objective type and be qualifying in nature. The candidates need to qualify the exam for attempting the next stage. The exam consists consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Paper-1 General Studies (The marks of this Paper-1 is counted to get selected for the Mains exams).
- Paper-2 C-SAT Civil Services Aptitude test (The candidate is required only to qualify in this paper by scoring 33% of the marks).
Main examination: The main examination will be written the examination and will consist of six papers. The paper I will be of General English will carry 300 Marks & Paper II will be of General Knowledge and carries 300 Marks, and Paper III will be combined Any two subjects to be 200 marks.
Personality Test: The who candidate clears the Main Examination will be invited to the Personality Test, Which is an interview exam The candidate would be tested there according to their knowledge. The object of the Interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for the Service.
The paper will be in English language answers should be in the English language. There is the provision of negative marking. For detail information about the paper click on “Exam Pattern” page from the quick link section.
The answer key for the Indian Forest exam 2018 will be published on the official website of Union Public Commision. The candidate who will attempt the examination should note that the Pre-examination will be Combined Examination of the Civil Services and IFS and the candidates have to attempt the Civil services Preliminary examination. So the answer key could be published by the Civil services name. The candidate should also note that answer key for only preliminary examination will release, The written examination will consist of 6 papers of conventional essay type. So the answer key will be available on this page as well when UPSC will release the Answer Key.
For more information about UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) 2018 Download Notification.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in