UPSC Recruitment 2020: The Union Public Service Commission is inviting applications to fill up 01 vacancy in General Central Service, Group B, Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. UPSC Recruitment 2020 is accepting offline applications in the prescribed proforma for the post of Motor Transport Supervisor. Candidates can download the application form from the website i.e. upsc.gov.in. Application submission is ongoing since January 30, 2020. The last date of receiving offline applications is March 30, 2020. Check out the details of UPSC Recruitment 2020 in this article.
Latest: Offline application window for one vacancy of Motor Transport Supervisor is ongoing.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
UPSC is inviting applications to fill up one vacancy on deputation/absorption basis. The application can be submitted in the prescribed proforma. Application proforma is available at the official website of the Commission. Check out the important dates related to the UPSC Recruitment 2020 below.
|Notification release||30 Jan 2020|
|Start of submitting application||30 Jan 2020|
|End of submitting application||30 Mar 2020|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The UPSC specifies the minimum eligibility criteria for the post of Motor Transport Supervisor. Candidates must ensure that they meet the specified eligibility conditions before applying. Check out the minimum eligibility conditions to apply for the post below.
The maximum age limit is specified by the Commission. The maximum age of applicants cannot be more that 56 years as on the last date of receiving the application i.e. March 30, 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Only offline applications are accepted for the UPSC Recruitment 2020. Candidates must download the format of the application form as other modes of application are not accepted. The application form is available for download from the website of the Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in. Candidates must send the completed application form to the address provided below.
List of documents to be enclosed with application form
The Commission specifies the checklist of supporting documents that must be enclosed with the completed application form. The following documents must be mandatorily enclosed with the application form to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2020. All documents must be duly attested by a government officer. The Commission specifies that the authority attesting the documents must be holding the minimum rank of Under Secretary to the Indian Government. Check out the list of attested documents that needs to be enclosed with the application form below.
- Application form
- Integrity certificate
- A certificate enlisting all the major/minor penalties imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years of service. Candidates who did not incurr any penalties must enclose a ‘Nil’ certificate instead.
- Duly attested APAR copies of the last five years (2014-15 to 2018-19)
- Cadre Clearance
- Vigilance Clearance
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Information
- Applications through the prescribed channel and on the specified proforma are accepted. Applications in any other form are to be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are not allowed to withdraw their applications subsequently.
- The maximum period of deputation is three years. This includes the period of deputation for the post and the period of deputation in the post held by the candidate immediately preceding the appointment in the advertised post.