UPSSSC PET Preparation 2022- UPSSSC conducts state level UPSSSC PET exam to recruit eligible candidates for the Group C posts. To clear this examination in one attempt, candidates should start their preparation now for the upcoming UPSSSC PET exam. They must start with comprehending syllabus and exam patterns. With the help of best books, aspirants can understand about the concepts in depth. Thereafter, practise with UPSSSC PET question paper and mock tests available in this article. Go through the entire article to get more information about the preparation tips of UPSSSC PET 2022.
UPSSSC PET Preparation 2022
To get selected in UPSSSC PET exam candidates must follow a particular strategy or Preparation tips. In this article candidates will get to know how to prepare for this exam so read the article carefully
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2022
Anyone preparing for the UPSSSC PET should be aware that it is a state-level test for recruitment to secretariat positions and other positions in Uttar Pradesh (UP). After a candidate qualifies for the PET Exam, they must sit for the main Exams based on the positions for which they are applying. Mentioned below is UPSSSC PET syllabus
- Indian History
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Economy
- Indian Constitution & Public Administration
- General Science
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General Hindi
- General English
- Logic & Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- Analysis of 2 Unseen Hindi Passage
- Graph Analysis & Interpretation
- Tables Analysis & Interpretation
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2022
The UPSSSC PET exam pattern can help you understand how much weightage each portion or topic in the exam is given. The UPSSSC PET pattern is listed in the table below for candidates’ reference.
- Question type: Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total questions: 100 questions
- Level of paper: The question will have an intermediate level of difficulty.
- Marks: Each correct answer is worth one mark.
- Negative marking: ¼ marks
|Indian History||05||2 hours|
|Indian national movement||05|
|Indian Constitution and Public Administration||05|
|Logic and Reasoning||05|
|Analysis of 2 Unseen Hindi passage||10|
|Graph Analysis and Interpretation||10|
|Table Analysis and Interpretation||10|
UPSSSC PET Preparation strategy
You can be picked for UPSSSC PET with adequate preparation and determination. For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of useful hints that will help you prepare more effectively.
- Regularly study and be well-versed in all subjects. By reading each section on a regular basis, you can gain a full comprehension of it.
- Organize the Essentials
- Exam success requires a thorough comprehension of each subject. Each concept’s philosophy should be read and the principles of each issue should be understood.
- Best Study Resources: Make sure you have the best UPSSSC PET Preparation Books to help you prepare for the exam. These books should cover all of the exam’s topics and ideas.
- Spend some time researching the top CSIR NET study materials and practising with as many of them as you can because you will not be able to pass this test with only a rudimentary grasp.
- Observe things
- Make your own notes to aid you in the process swiftly revising Try to highlight the most crucial points if at all possible. This can come in handy when reading vital information at the last minute.
- Many books are available to help you prepare for the UPSSSC PET. Mock test papers, study materials, and guide books are also available for purchase both online and offline.
Read more: UPSSSC PET Books
The Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) is a one-of-a-kind examination held by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission to fill various vacancies in the state government. The UPSSSC PET 2021 is held for the purpose of filling Group C vacancies in the Uttar Pradesh State Government’s various Ministries, Departments, and Agencies. On the website upsssc.gov.in, the Commission publishes the formal announcement as well as other test information.
UPSSSC PET Preparation FAQs
Ans: Yes there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks in the exam.
Ans: No, you should choose between combination books or separate books for each subject, which may be sufficient to cover the entire UPSSSC PET exam course.
Ans: PET books for UPSSSC are widely available in both online and offline markets. You can purchase them in any bookstore or download the UPSSSC PET Books PDF.
Ans. No. UPSSSC PET is a state-level examination which makes it a little easy to crack. However, aspirants should go through syllabus, exam pattern and previous year question paper to crack this exam in one attempt/