Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission (UPSSSC) has released the notification on May 30, 2018, along with notification UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2018 was out on the same day. The application forms will last up to June 29, 2018. But candidates need to register earlier in order to fill the application form. The last date for registering is June 25, 2018. UPSSSC has released the Applications on upsssc.gov.in. The aspirant has only one mode for applying and i. e. Online. No other mode is available for submitting applications.
The application forms are releasing for conducting the UPSSSC VDO 2018 Recruitment (Gram Vikas Adhikari) on Social Welfare Supervisor, Village Development Officer, Village Panchayat Officer posts. The UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2018 should be filled on time before the due date. No modification is allowed one application is being submitted by the candidate. But they can fill the second application. To know more details about UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2018 like application filling process, Application Fee etc read this article further.
UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2018
The task of application form filling is divided into two parts and candidates have to fill both parts of the Application Form. The Part-II of Application form is most important than part – I, As part I only conveys the information while part II conveys the detailed information to UPSSSC. Both parts should be filled before the last date of application, to do so check the dates for filling the Application Form.
|UPSSSC VDO 2018 Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Applications/ Registration||30 May 2018|
|Commencement of submitting Application Fee||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date to Register||25 Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Fee||27 Jun 2018|
|Last date to Fill Application Form||29 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO 2018 Recruitment.
Application Fee for UPSSSC VDO 2018 Recruitment
The application fee is distinct for different categories. The candidates can check the category wise Application Fee. Every candidate has to bear the Transaction fee himself. It doesn’t matter that anybody is getting the relaxation form paying the application fee.
|Category||Application Fee||Transaction Charges||Total Fee including Transaction Charges|
The applications forms are online while a candidate can submit the Application Fee in both modes. The online, as well as offline mode both, is available for this step.
- One could submit the Application fee online with SBI Internet Banking / Other internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- While submitting the Application fee offline the aspirants have to generate the e-Challan of SBI and can deposit it with a fee in any SBI Branch. But Candidates have to select the Branch in advance.
The documents to be needed to Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO 2018
While filing the application form the candidates need to keep some documents ready. Doing so will save the extra time and last minute rush. Check out the documents list
- Nativity Certificate(if applicable).
- 10th Class Pass Certificate
- 12th Class Pass Certificate
- Certificate of any prior work experience
- Nativity Certificate to avail relaxation
- Community certificate to seek relaxation
- Scanned Photograph, Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format, Size of the file should not be more than 50 KB.
How to Fill UPSSSC VDO 2018 Application Form?
There is three basic step to fill the UPSSSC VDO Application Form 2018. Registration, Payment of Application Fee, and Application Form filling are those steps. At first in order to apply please click on the above link. Now you will get the Page like this. Look at the left side of the page and click on the “Candidate Registration”.
Step 1 Registration:
Now After clicking on the above “Candidate Registration” tab a new page will appear, that will the replica of the below page. Here candidates have to click on “Apply” Button
Now a page which will look like the below page will open with “Candidate Registration” link. Now click on that
On clicking on the Candidate Registration, a Registration form with several test field will appear and candidates have to fill that page accurately.
Here candidate has to enter the basic Details like Name, Mothers Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Nativity, Marital Status, Category, Educational Qualification, and Post preferences. At last enter captcha code and, hit the submit button.
Step 2 Payment of Application Fee
The next step is payment of Application fee. Here candidates have two options for submission of Application Fee. Online mode is through Debit Card / Credit card / Net Banking etc. Offline mode allows the e- challan generation, and candidates can deposit the application fee in the bank later.
Now choose your preferred way of fee submission. And proceed to the last step.
Step 3 Application Form Filling
The third and last step is Application Form Filling. Here you have to enter the Transaction Details if you have submitted the fee offline otherwise rest of the candidates have to upload only scanned documents(photograph and signature).
At last take the print out of the Application Form, so that you can verify it and use it in future.
Important Instructions to fill the application form
While filling the application form candidates should note some important points, so that they can’t make any mistake, and their application should be accurate.
- The details in the application form should be correct and verifiable.
- You should not leave the application form incomplete, each step in the application process is mandatory.
- After completing the registration the candidates have to take the printout of the Registration slip.
- If a candidate is submitting the application fee via offline (bank challan), the transaction slip should be preserved.
- Those who will submit the application fee offline they can fill the application fee after 24 hours of submitting the fee.
- Once the application form is submitted no modification will be allowed on the details of the application form.
- Due to the absence of interview process, so the details filled by the candidates will be verified during the recruitment and those applications which will found incorrect will be rejected by the board.
Admit Card of UPSSSC VDO 2018 Recruitment
As application process over, UPSSSC will issue the Admit card for the written examination. Those who will fill the application accurate will get their admit card. However, Commission will not send any admit card by post but it will send the intimation regarding the Admit Card on candidates registered mobile no. The candidates have only one mode of getting admit card i. e. Online for the website.