The Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahbad Uttar Pradesh hags notified the dates for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. The authority has also given the instruction for the eligibility criteria for the examination. According to the Authority, only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the examination. The application process for the UPTET has been started from August 25, 2017. The interested and the eligible candidates may apply online for the examination from the official website of the UPTET at upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UPTET eligibility 2017 contains the norms for the candidates who are desirous to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The eligibility conditions are prescribed by the Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahbad Uttar Pradesh. The eligibility criteria for the class 1 to 5 teachers is different from that of class 6 to 8. The candidates can apply either for class I-V teacher eligibility test or they can apply for class VI-VIII test according to their eligibility for the examination. The eligibility for both the eligibility test is discussed below. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility norms carefully before filling up the form for the UP Teacher Eligibility Test.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Teacher Eligibility Test
The Uttar Pradesh Authority has decided the eligibility norms for the candidates applying for the UPTET 2017. The candidates can either apply for the teacher eligibility test for class I-V or they can choose the TET for class V-VIII. The eligibility norms for both the test are given below:
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Class I-V
The eligibility conditions for the class I-V Teacher Eligibility Test are as follows:
- The candidates applying for the Uttar Pradesh class I-V teacher eligibility test must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college affiliated to University Grants commission. OR
- The applicant should also have passed the National Teacher Education Parishad from recognised educational institution OR
- Should have done BTCT from the institute recognised by the National Teacher Education Council Uttar Pradesh OR
- Have completed the two-year Diploma in the education from the Indian Rehabilitation Parishad. OR
- Passed in the Graduation in B.Tech from a recognized University and affiliated to UGC or Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Teacher Education Office. OR
- Candidate should have graduated from the University or college affiliated to UGC and completed the training in BTC Urdu from Uttar Pradesh. OR
- In accordance to the Moallim-e-Urdu title, candidates should have completed the graduation in course of teaching or appearing in it from a recognised university affiliated to UGC.
- Graduates from the armed force who have completed the final year of 4 year primary education with minimum 50% aggregate marks are also eligible for the Teacher Eligibility Test for Class I-V.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Class VI-VIII
The eligibility conditions for the class VI-VIII Teacher Eligibility Test are as follows:
- Candidate should have obtained a Bachelor or Masters from a recognised institution affiliated from UGC or NCTE. OR
- Should have done the Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognised University affiliated from UGC. OR
- Four year B.A. / B.Sc./B.A.E. from recognized institution OR
- Completed the final year of 4 year primary education with minimum 50% aggregate marks. OR
- Graduates, or Postgraduates with minimum 45 percent from the university/college affiliated with UGC.
Note- The candidates who shall apply for the examination must fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form for UPTET 2017.