|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
The Kumaun University Nainital has released the official notification for appointment of Assistant Professors in the State of Uttarakhand. The important dates have been announced by the University on its official website at kunainital.ac.in It released the application form for the USET 2017. The application form of USET 2017 can only be filled through online mode. The interested and eligible candidates should register themselves on the official website. The candidates are advised to read the brochure for USET 2017 carefully before applying for it. The brochure is made available on the Kauman University website.
USET Application Form 2017
The USET application form 2017 has been released on the University’s official website at kunainital.ac.in on August 23, 2017. The portal to fill the application is opened for the candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Professors in the State of Uttarakhand. Candidates will be needed a valid mobile number and Email Id to complete the Application process. The applicant must have the important documents with them while filling the application form such as passport (PP) size photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression etc. The University has set the eligibility criteria for the candidates. Therefore only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the examination. The minimum eligibility criteria are to have a Master’s degree from a recognised University which is affiliated to University Grants Commission. The candidates must read the article further to know how to apply, application fee and important dates for USET 2017.
Get Online Registration Here :- Click here to Apply Online
Important Dates for USET 2017
Given below in the table are the important dates for USET 2017. The application process is started for the examination. Interested can apply online from now. But before applying read all the instructions on how to apply for the UPSET 2017.
|Submission of online application form||23 Aug 2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan||22 Sep 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||24 Sep 2017|
|Date of Examination||29 Oct 2017|
Instructions to Apply for the USET 2017
The USET 2017 application process has started on the official website of the Kumaun University Nainital. The last date to fill the application form is September 24, 2017. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. No application forms will be accepted after the last date of submission The candidates who are eligible to appear in the examination may apply online for the Assistant Professors in the State of Uttarakhand.
There are total 27 subjects for which the USET 2017 has been conducted. The candidate can choose the subject of his or her choice while filling the application form. All the candidates who wish to apply for USET 2017 are advised to read all the eligibility norms carefully before filling the application form. The candidates can look up to our page of USET 2017 eligibility the link for that is given in the article. The applicants need to submit the application fee along with the application form as prescribed by the University.
The application fee for USET 2017 is given below in the table.
|General Category||Rs. 1000/- (excluding Bank Charges, if any)|
|OBC(Non- creamy layer) /SC /ST /PWD (persons with disability)||Rs. 600 (excluding Bank Charges, if any)|
Note- The candidates who are not domiciled/residents of Uttarakhand have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee irrespective of their category (SC/ST/PH/VH/OBC/General).
The application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode. The online application fee can be paid through Debit/ Credit card or by net banking. The candidates who want to pay the application fee through the offline medium can pay through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The candidates need to retain the copy of the of Challan/ fee receipt with them after submitting the application fee through prescribed format.
Instructions to pay the application fee for USET 2017
The application fee shall be submitted before the filing of the application form of uset 2017. The candidates will only be able to fill the application form once they have submitted the application fee as prescribed by the University. The instructions to pay the application/ registration fee are given below:
- The fee can be paid through both the modes either by online or offline as mentioned above.
- For paying the application fee candidates to need to choose the one option for the application fee paying mode that is either by online mode (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) or through Challan (deposit Cash at Any Branch of SBI) generated and printed from the SBI Website.
- To submit the fee the candidates must click on the link “Pay Fee” available on the official website of USET 2017 at usetonline.com
- Before submitting the fee read all the instructions that are given on the website.
- Submit the application fee in the prescribed format either by online or offline. After the successful payment, take the printout of the fee Receipt that will be generated on the web page and retain it till the selection.
- The candidate will be able to fill the application form or apply online for the USET 2017 only after 1 day (24 Hours) after the payment of the fee.
- If the candidate’s fee is received by the agency then only the candidate will be able to apply for the examination by clicking on the “Apply Online” link on the website.
Note- The fee submitted by mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Instructions to fill the application form of USET 2017 are mentioned below:
Candidates need to fill the application form according to the steps that are given below:
To apply, the candidate must visit the official website of USET at usetonline.com with a link at the Kumaun University website kunainital.ac.in
- Before filling the application form, the candidate must ensure that the application fee for USET 2017 has been successfully submitted. The candidates who have submitted the application fee will be able to fill the online application form.
- While submitting the application fee, the bank would ask certain details of the candidates such as personal information like candidate’s name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email address etc
- To fill the necessary details is mandatory for all the candidates. The information will further be used for the U-SET record and cannot be modified later.
- A unique 10 character Bank transaction number will be generated e.g. DU 12345678 by the bank. The nodal agency shall receive all the details of the candidate who has submitted the application fee after 24 hours of completing the transaction with State Bank of India.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill the application form after the nodal will receive all the details from the bank.
- While clicking on the Apply Online link on the official website, candidates must provide the Bank Transaction Number and the Date of Birth.
- Now fill all the required details in the application form in the space provided for that purpose.
- Candidates must upload the passport size photograph and signature in the application form. The details to upload the images is given below in the table.
Upload Scanned Images in the given format:
|Dimensions||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)|
|Size||4kb to 40 kb||4kb to 30 kb|
- A registration number and password will be generated after submitting the application form. It will be communicated through the SMS or email to the registered mobile number and email address provided by the candidate at the time of submitting the application fee.
- The candidates must note down the application number and password for the future use.