Verka Answer Key 2016 is published after exam. Check here Verka Clerk-cum-Typist and Laboratory Assistant / Laboratory Technician answer key of 11 September 2016 exam. Milkfed Recruitment question paper contains 100 questions. They are MCQs on topics such as language proficiency, general awareness, mental aptitude, computer proficiency, and subject area. Overall the paper is of 100 marks. The exam conducting body publishes a provisional answer key in the first place. Once they take into consideration all objections from candidates, they will release final key to compile result of Verka Recruitment.
In case you were looking for Verka Result (published on 15 Sep 2016), click here.
Get here complete details of Verka Answer Key 2016, both provisional and final.
|Verka Milkfed Recruitment 2016 exam date||September 11, 2016|
|Release of provisional answer key||September 11, 2016 (5 PM)|
|Last date to submit objections against provisional answer key||September 13, 2016|
|Publishing of final Verka 2016 Answer Key||September 14, 2016|
Verka Answer Key 2016
Now that MILKFED Punjab has taken into consideration objections, you can get here final answer keys.
Go through answer key and know correct answer of each question. Prior to making available final key, Verka invited objections regarding errors.
Answer key of Verka Recruitment 2016 for Clerk cum Typist
** 1 Mark to all Candidates
Answer key of Verka Recruitment 2016 for Lab Assistant
The official website of Verka is www.verka.coop. For more information you can visit www.verka.coop.
Provisional Answer Keys (Notification) and Instructions To Seek Clarification
Provisional Answer Keys of all the four Question Paper Booklets (Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D) are being uploaded hereby. Clarifications, if any, should be sought up to 13.09.2016 by 5.00 PM.
Subsequently, the final answer key and result will be published which will be binding on all the candidates and no further claim / clarification would be entertained thereafter.
Guidelines for Candidates seeking any clarifications with regard to Provisional Answer Keys
- Apply online (firstname.lastname@example.org) to The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’s Federation Limited, Chandigarh clearly indicating the grievance and relevant objection(s) along with all necessary enclosures in the prescribed format (Ref : Annexure-I for format) which can be downloaded from The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’s Federation Limited, Chandigarh website.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should reach The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’s Federation Limited, Chandigarh office by online mode only along with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 575/- (Rupees five hundred seventy five only) per clarification, drawn in favour of the ‘The Managing Director, The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’s Federation Limited, Chandigarh’ payable at Chandigarh.
- The demand draft should be sent by speed post to The Managing Director, The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’s Federation Limited, S.C.O. 153-155, Sector 34-A,
- Only in case the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in total after the recruitment process is completed.
- No request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated on the The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’s Federation Limited, Chandigarh website will be entertained.
Click here above notice and format to send objections.
Note: Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such
clarifications will not be entertained after the publication of Final answer keys.
Any verification / clarifications sought by the candidate will be put forth to the duly constituted expert committee of the Examination Conducting Authority for their consideration. The decision of the expert committee shall be binding to all the stakeholders and no further clarification shall be entertained at any level.
FINAL RESULT PUBLISHING
The final result will be generated based on the performance in the recruitment test and the same shall be published on The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’s Federation Limited, Chandigarh website on 15/09/2016 after 5.30 P.M. onwards.
How to send objection against Verka Answer Key 2016
MILKFED has conducted the written test, and then uploaded answer key. At the same time the exam conducting body has issued objection form.
Candidates can use objection form to file objection within three (3) days of exam. Complete schedule is also given above. It is important to send relevant documentary proof alongside objection against answer key of Verka 2016. Documentary evidence could be such as book, relevant article.
Furthermore, candidate has to deposit a fee per question for any objection. You can pay fee in the prescribed format. Verka will not accept objection after the last date.
Contents of Verka Answer Key 2016
There will be answers to 100 MCQs in answer key of Verka Recruitment 2016. You can check answer (A / B / C / D) against each question. There are all in all five sections in the paper. Each has different number of questions. Detailed exam pattern is as follows.
|Language proficiency (English and Punjabi)||20|
|Mental aptitude / Reasoning||15|
|Subject area (Clerk-cum-Typist / Laboratory Assistant or Technician)||35|
Calculate marks in exam as per answer key of Verka Recruitment 2016
- Each question carries one (1) mark.
- For the purpose of calculating marks, note how many answers are correct as per Verka Answer Key.
- Then calculate marks.
Note – Candidates who obtain 45% (40% for SC, BC, SC Ex S)will qualify the written test.
If two candidates get equal marks, then following tie breaker criteria will be used
- Candidate with higher qualification gets higher merit.
- If tie persists, the one with higher age gets higher merit.
- In case tie still persists, candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in qualifying academic qualification shall be placed higher in merit.
If you have any queries regarding Verka Answer Key 2016, please ask in comments below.