Application form for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019 is available online at official website www.vijayabank.com. Candidates who check their eligibility criteria and read the terms carefully can fill their Application form online. Application fee can be paid to complete the process of the application form. All the candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form. Get Vijaya Bank Application 2019 complete information here.
Vijaya Bank Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Vijaya Bank recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. candidates can check all details regarding Vijaya Bank Application form 2019 from this page.
|Advertisement Number||Recruitment Name||Vacancies||Apply Online|
|01/2019 A||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (AHMEDABAD for state of GUJARAT)||12||Click Here|
|01/2019 BN||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (BANGALORE-NORTH(for state of KARNATAKA)||10||Click Here|
|01/2019 BS||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (BANGALORE-SOUTH(for state of KARNATAKA)||10||Click Here|
|01/2019 BH||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (BHOPAL(for state of MADHYA PRADESH)||18||Click Here|
|01/2019 CG||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (CHANDIGARH(for state of HARYANA and PUNJAB)||10||Click Here|
|01/2019 CH||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (CHENNAI(for state of TAMILNADU)||12||Click Here|
|01/2019 CO||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (COIMBATORE( for the state of TAMILNADU)||09||Click Here|
|01/2019 DE||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (DELHI(for state of DELHI and HARYANA)||11||Click Here|
|01/2019 G||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (GUWAHATI (for state of ASSAM)||03||Click Here|
|01/2019 HA||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (HASSAN(for state of KARNATAKA)||01||Click Here|
|01/2019 HU||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (HUBLI(for state of KARNATAKA)||03||Click Here|
|01/2019 HY||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (HYDERABAD(for state of TELANGANA)||12||Click Here|
|01/2019 JA||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 ( JAIPUR (for state of RAJASTHAN)||21||Click Here|
|01/2019 KA||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (KALABURAGI(for state of KARNATAKA)||07||Click Here|
|01/2019 KC||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (KOCHI(for state of KERALA)||12||Click Here|
|01/2019 KK||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (KOLKATA(for state of ORISSA and WEST BENGAL)||14||Click Here|
|01/2019 KO||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (KOZHIKODE(for state of KERALA)||13||Click Here|
|01/2019 LK||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019(LUCKNOW(for state of UTTAR PRADESH)||10||Click Here|
|01/2019 LD||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (LUDHIANA(for state of PUNJAB)||16||Click Here|
|01/2019 MA||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (MANDYA(for state of KARNATAKA)||07||Click Here|
|01/2019 MN||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (MANGALORE(for state of KARNATAKA)||06||Click Here|
|01/2019 ME||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019(MEERUT(for state of UTTARANCHAL and UTTAR PRADESH)||08||Click Here|
|01/2019 MU||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (MUMBAI(for state of MAHARASHTRA)||08||Click Here|
|01/2019 MY||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (MYSORE(for state of KARNATAKA)||04||Click Here|
|01/2019 N||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (NAGPUR(for state of CHATTISGARH, MAHARASHTRA)||11||Click Here|
|01/2019 PA||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (PATNA(for state of BIHAR, UTTAR PRADESH and JHARKHAND)||14||Click Here|
|01/2019 PU||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (PUNE(for state of MAHARASHTRA)||08||Click Here|
|01/2019 SH||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (SHIMOGA(for state of KARNATAKA)||06||Click Here|
|01/2019 SU||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (SURAT(for state of GUJRAT)||08||Click Here|
|01/2019 U||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (UDUPI(for state of KARNATAKA)||07||Click Here|
|01/2019 VW||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (VIJAYAWADA(for state of ANDHRA PRADESH)||07||Click Here|
|01/2019 VS||Vijaya Bank Peon Recruitment 2019 (VISAKHAPATNAM(for state of ANDHRA PRADESH)||07||Click Here|
Vijaya Bank Application Form 2018
|Name of the Post||Availability of Application form||Links|
Probationary Assistant Manager
|12 Sep to 27 Sep 2018||Apply Online|
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project.
- Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan his/her photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
The candidates can apply only online from the official website or from the direct link provided below and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100.00 (Intimation charges)
- For All others including OBC – Rs.600.00 (application fees & intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Note: Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/ intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. Application fees/Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.vijayabank.com” and click on the link under “Career” page to access the – Link for Notification and Online Application”.
- Eligible candidates are then required to click on the link.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the ‘Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- After the upload of photograph and signature, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- Candidates should carefully fill the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number & Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
- After applying Online, the candidate should obtain a Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-Out. The Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-out complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post in a closed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROB. MANAGER-SECURITY/PROB. MANAGERRAJBHASHA/PROB.MANAGER-LAW 2019-2020 in Vijaya Bank”, to the following address: Vijaya Bank P.O. Box No.5136, G.P.O. BANGALORE – 560 001.
Specification for Photograph & Signature
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light colored prefereably white, background.
- No red eye.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call letter and whenever necessary.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Signature in Capital Letters shall not be accepted.