WAPCOS Admit Card 2016 for Engineer Trainees will be issued by the WAPCOS limited on their official website “www.wapcos.gov.in”. Candidates who will submit their application form correctly or completely on time will be able to download their Admit Card. The date of availability of Admit Card is not yet announced.
WAPCOS Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of Written Exam / GD / Interview by candidates, along with an identity proof.
WAPCOS Admit Card 2016 for Engineer Trainees
After the closing of application process candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website “www.wapcos.gov.in” or from this page for the WAPCOS Recruitment Process. WAPCOS Recruitment process will be conducted in three phase Written Exam, Group Discussion and Interview. Direct link to download WAPCOS Admit Card will be posted on this page.
Download WAPCOS Admit Card 2016: Link to download WAPCOS Admit Card 2016 for Engineer Trainees Recruitment will be made available here as and when its released officially. Official website where WAPCOS ET Admit Card 2016 may be available is www.wapcos.gov.in
Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the above given link once the Admit Card will released by WAPCOS Limited.
Important Instruction Regarding WAPCOS Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all