|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
WAPCOS – Water Resource Power and Infrastructure Sector Limited has issued the notification for the post of 25 Engineer Trainee (Civil / Electrical). Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in Written exam, Group Discussion and Interview.
Interested candidates are advised to check all the information of WAPCOS Engineer Trainees Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, etc on the official website www.wapcos.gov.in or on this page.
|Admit card||Click here|
WAPCOS Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2016
Candidates will get all the information of the WAPCOS Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 here.
- Total No. of Posts: 25
- Post Name: Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical)
- Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 20 posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 05
- The number of candidates required shown above is tentative and may change depending upon requirement.
Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in either of the following stream.
- Candidate should have at least 60% or equivalent CGPA aggregate ( by taking average of all the semester / years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by the Institute/University (mandatory) )
- Maximum age limit is 27 year as on 30 Jul 2016.
- Candidates born before 30 Jun 1989 are not Eligible.
- Age relaxation for SCs / STs / OBCs / PWD will be as per Government rules. That is as follows:
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non creamy layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities
WAPCOS Application Form 2016 for Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Application form of WAPCOS Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2016 is available on the official website. So, eligible candidates can fill the application form by downloading it from the official website. Direct link to download the application form is also given on this page.
Download WAPCOS Recruitment Application Form: Click Here to download Application Form for Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2016.
After filling the Application Form candidates have to send their application in the prescribed proforma before the last date of Application Form submission to : Additional Chief Manager (Pres), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No. 76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-1220125, Haryana
- For SC / ST / PWD Category and Female Candidates – Rs 500/-
- General category – Rs 1000/-
Candidates have to send the demand draft in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon / New Delhi.
Note : Last Date for Submission of Application form is 16 Aug 2016.
After the completion of Application process WAPCOS will release Admit Card / Hall Ticket for those candidates who will submit their Application form before or on last date of the submission of the Application form. Candidates who will submit their Application Form on time will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page.
Result will be displayed on the official website of the WAPCOS. Final Selection or Result will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in Written Exam, GD and Interview. Candidates have to qualify all these round. Candidates will get all the updates related to WAPCOS Result here.
Selection process will be consisting of following:
- Written Test (Multiple Choice Questions/ Objective Type Questions).
- On the basis of performance in Written Test, shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion.
- On the basis of performance in Written Test and Group Discussion, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- The selection committee reserves the right to shortlist the applicants to be called for selection process depending upon vacancies/applications received/candidates shortlisted.
All the selected candidates have to signed the service agreement bond of at least 4 years. The amount of bond is Rs 100000/- (One Lakh only) for GEN and Rs 50000/- for SC / ST / PWD Candidates.
Terms and Condition / Instructions
- Applicant should have valid Indian Passport. Passport will be required at the time of joining.
- Before applying, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- CV should be submitted along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification and Proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging with reserved category.
- Post applied to be super scribed on the envelope of the application. Only hard copy will be accepted.
- SC /ST / PWD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/ sleeper class on production of tickets/proof.
- The post of Engineer Trainee is for Projects Assignments and the candidate selected will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Candidate shortlisted for selection process do not have right to employment in WAPCOS. The final selection will depend on the performance/need/vacancy and rank of the candidate in the respective category.