West Bengal Forest Guard 2017 Recruitment Application Form West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will accept the West Bengal Forest Guard 2017 Recruitment Application Form for recruitment to the post of Forest Guard only until 19 May 2017 till 5 PM. Applications may be submitted either in online mode or in Offline mode. Interested candidates must satisfy themselves of her/his eligibility. To apply, you can reach the website of West Bengal Police at policewb.gov.in and also on the Department of Forest website at www.wildbengal.com
NOTE- No applications shall be accepted after the prescribed date and time. Hence, the applicants are advised to submit their West Bengal Forest Guard 2017 Recruitment Application Form in time to avoid any delay in the submission due to any technical error. The Board shall not be responsible for any kind of delays/ loss of application form during it’s transit.
Candidates looking to apply for the West Bengal Forest Guard 2017 Recruitment Application Form will also be able to fill the form from Aglasem as well. The link to apply has been provided in the LATEST section, but before you apply it is advised that you read the article to eradicate any confusion regarding the West Bengal Forest Guard Application Form 2017
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Online application||21 Apr 2017||19 May 2017|
|Modification of saved online application||21 Apr 2017||19 May 2017|
|Modification of saved online application (Offline challan payment through UBI)||21 Apr 2017||24 May 2017|
|Reprint of submission receipt||21 Apr 2017||24 May 2017|
West Bengal Forest Guard 2017 Application Form
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facility for West Bengal Forest Guard Application Form 2017 in online mode and in offline mode. If you are a New User, then select New User and the following window will open. You can sign up using your mobile number or your Email ID as well. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
Get WB Forest Gurad 2017 Application Form – Click here to apply online for WB Forest Guard 2017 Application Form.
STEP-I Online submission:-
You will need to reach the web portal at policewb.gov.in to submit the West Bengal Forest Guard 2017 Application Form . Candidates will need to furnish their Basic Details-
- Post applied for – Forest Guard under Directorate of Forests
- Select State of Permanent Residence:- scroll the drop down menu to select the resident city
- Gender- Choose Male/Female
- Marital Status- choose married/Unmarried
- Name in full- mention your first name, middle name, last name and full name in the separate column. The name should be as per Matriculation Certificate
- Mother’s Name in Full
- Father’s Name in Full
- Husband’s Name in Full
- Select Category (UR/OBCA/OBCB/SC/ST) [Certificate issued by Govt. of West Bengal only; Choose UR if otherwise]
- If Ex-Serviceman give length of service as on 01.01.2017- use the boxes for reference to mention the length of service.
- Date Of Birth- use the virtual calendar provided to select the date of birth as on 1 January 2017.
- Applicant’s Mobile No (For SMS Alert)- the mobile number will be filled already Education details:- Qualification Madhyamik (Class X)/Secondary Examination Pass (Please tick)
- Select Community (Gorkha/Garhwali/Rajbanshi)?-
- Applicant’s EMail ID (FEmailail Alert)
Communication and other details – here you will be required to provide your complete permanent address and complete mailing address, religion etc.
- Recent passport size colour photograph
- Format – JPG
- Photo file Size- 10 KB – 50 KB
- Dimensions – 138 pixels W x 177 pixels H
- Height/Width- 4.5 cm Height x 3.5 cm Width
- Format- JPG
- Signature file size- 5 kb – 20 kb
- Dimensions- 350 pixels W x 63 pixels H
- Height/Width- 1.7 cm Height X 9.2 cm Width
STEP- 5 Preview applications:-
The candidate will get the opportunity to preview their West Bengal Forest Guard Application Form 2017 once it is filled. The candidates will be required to check all the entries filled by them carefully before they proceed to pay the amount. Ensure that all the entries are correct in all order.
STEP- 6 Payment details
Pay the requisite amount as per mentioned in the table below. The fees can be paid by Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank and through different e-wallets also. You will be charged with an amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet facility.
Application Fees :-
The following Application Fees and / or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Board.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Amount to be paid|
|All category except SC / ST||Rs. 200/-||Rs 20/-||Rs. 220/-|
|Scheduled caste||Nil||Rs 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Nil||Rs 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
On successful application submission, the applicants get a copy of West Bengal Forest Guard Application Form 2017 with photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications. Please note that no request for change or correction in the Application Form will be entertained.
OFFLINE MODE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
Online submission through Tathya–Mitra-Kendras: – candidates will also be able to submit their applications in offline mode for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017. The candidate will visit the 4,800 Tathya-Mitra Kendras. These “ kendras“ are set up by the Government of West Bengal to the level of Gram Panchayats in West Bengal.
Interested candidates may reach any of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras with their particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill the application form in front of you. The staff member will also scan your photograph and signature and upload it.
NOTE- the candidate will be able to check the information being filled in on a different screen. You have to verify the information simultaneously and proceed to fee payment.
The Application Fees and the Processing Fees have to be paid at the Tathya-Mitra-Kendra. There is an extra service charge of Rs.20/-
Application fees/processing fees-
All categories except SC/ST shall pay Rs. 243/- only [Application Fees: Rs. 200/- ; Processing Fees : Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including Tax) : Rs. 23/-].
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST shall pay Rs. 43/- only which will include Processing Fees of Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including Tax) : Rs. 23/-).
- You will deposit a challan of the requisite amount and receive a unique Application Sl. No. now visit any UBI (United Bank of India) along with the challan after 2 Banking Days for payment of the Application Fees. The branch will accept the payment of fees on production of the deposit challan. You will get the challan with the Bank’s seal as acknowledgement. Preserve this challan for future communication with the Board, if required.
- After depositing the Application Fees at the Bank Counter, log-in to ‘My Account’ and enter Username & Password after 01 day to submit the application.
To report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras, Candidates may contact the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through a land line (033-23371402) with details of the concerned Kendra during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday. Help line (Toll free) of Tathya-Mitra-Kendra : – 18004190250.