West Bengal Police Recruitment Admit Card 2017 has been issued by West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board from 19 April 2017 onwards till the exam. The candidates are able to obtain their West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 Admit Card from the official website at wbgdrb.in The candidates can obtain their admit card for the WB Written Exam 2017 by entering their 9 digit application number and submit the details or refresh page if you are unable to download the page.
The candidates can also check the 2017 West Bengal Police Recruitment Admit Card from this page as well. The applicants can check the steps to download the admit card and general instructions to follow during the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 exam.
|Availability of Admit Card||19 Apr 2017|
|Date of written Test||07 May 2017|
West Bengal Junior Constable Admit Card 2017
All the candidates who have filled the application within the prescribed time are able to download their West Bengal Police Recruitment Admit Card 2017 for the WB Written Exam 2017 from the given link. The candidate must carry the document on the exam day along with a valid photo identity proof. The candidates are advised to check the printed venue on the admit card and other details carefully so as to admit any confusion related to exam.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download Admit Card for Written Test to the post of Junior Constable / Lady Junior Constable in West Bengal.
Note: For Online & Offline Candidates
- Male and Female Candidates from Paschim Medinipur, Bankura and Purulia who have applied Online/Offline can download their admit card for Written exam by providing their Application Serial No in the link above.
Steps to check the Admit card
- Visit the official website at wbgdrb.in or click here
- When the site opens
- The candidates will now be required to enter their nine-digit application number.
- And after that they have to submit the details
- You can take the direct print or save the file in pdf format.
The venue of the exam centre will be as decided by the district authorities to WBGDRB
General Instruction for the candidates related to West Bengal Police Recruitment Admit Card 2017
- The applicants applying for the exam from areas other than Paschim Medinipur, Bankura and Purulia Districts will entail summary rejection.
- Admit card to the examination will be purely provisional. It will be subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions given by the Invigilator or the venue-in-charge.
- Any candidate who fails to do so or indulges in disorderly conduct, he/she will be liable for expulsion.
- The Board will not bear any travelling expenses of the candidate. They will not be paid any TA/DA for the journey to attend PMT/PET, Written Examination or Interview.
- The Board reserves the right to change the venue/centre for the exam or interview. The board also reserves the right to hold the result.
- A candidate who has been reported misbehaving or using any unfair means at the arena/venue/examination hall or having used electronic gadgets like Earpiece, Smart Phone, copying devices etc. in the examination hall, his candidature will be rejected.
- The candidate will also be debarred from appearing or applying for the examination in future examinations and at selection processes.
- The decision of the Selection Board relating to matters of eligibility, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of candidature will be final.
- The height of a candidate may be re-measured at the time of the Interview and the decision of the Board shall be final.
- The sshortlisted candidates will be required to produce all the original certificates along with the self attested photocopies for verification. These documents will be required at the time of interview. If a candidate fails to do so, their candidature shall be rejected without any notice.
- The mobile number and email id of the candidate are only demanded at the time of application from filling for the information purpose. If the candidate has been asked to deliver any information to any other person in the name of the institute they must inform the authorities as soon as possible. You are advised to be careful of such touts.
- Candidates who have filled the application online will have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website.
- The admit card for such candidates will not be issued through post or any other medium.
- If the candidate is facing any issue in downloading any piece of information, they are advised to communicate either by telephone on the following numbers 8013033300 & 8013033322 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidates are advised to contact the authority only during office hours that is 10 AM to 05:30 PM from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays.
- Candidates are advised to visit the websites frequently for ascertaining any news regarding the development in the recruitment process.