The West Bengal Recruitment Board has invited application to fill the existing vacancies in the state. The eligible candidates who have applied for the West Bengal 2017 Police Recruitment are required to clear the exam in four stages. The first two stages that is PET and PST are complete and the candidates who have qualified in these tests will now move on to the third step that is written test. The written test is to be conducted on 07 May 2017. The admit cards for the same can be obtained from 19 April 2017. Result of Written Test has been announced on 09 Jun 2017. Now the interview call letter is available to download.
The candidate will read here about the vacancy details for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 in the Paschim Medinipore district.
All the applicants are advised to read the article to get the details such as eligibility criteria, educational criteria, age criteria, how to fill the application, admit card, result selection process, document verification and training period.
Latest – Final Result for WB Junior Constable Recruitment 2017 for Paschim Medinipore, Jhargram, Bankura and Purulia Districts has been released. Check on “Result” page link.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
West Bengal Junior Constable Recruitment 2017
The total number of the vacancies to be filed in the PASCHIM MEDINIPORE, BANKURA AND PURULIA DISTRICTS are as follows:
|Availability of Admit Card||19 Apr 2017|
|Date of written Test||07 May 2017|
|Declaration of Result||09 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||19 Aug 2017|
West Bengal Junior Constable Recruitment 2017 – Application Form
Candidates can submit their application form either in online mode or in offline mode.The online forms can be filled through the website at policeweb.gov.in. there is an official portal by the name of Tathya-Mitra-Kendra. The candidates need to fill in the asked details such as personal details, contact details, address details, educational details,. After filling these details the candidate shave to upload their scanned photograph and scanned signature in the space provided. The candidates can check the details of the images to be uploaded.
Process is over..!!
Photograph to be uploaded
- Dimensions- 138 PX W x 177 PX H
- Height of the image- 4.5 cm
- Width of the image- 3.5 cm
- Size of the file should be between- 10 kb to 50 kb
Signature to be uploaded
- Dimensions 350 PX W x 63 PX H
- Height of the image – 1.7 CM
- Width of the image- 9.2 C
- Size of the file should be between- 5 KB to 20 KB
- The candidate must be Indian National domiciled permanently in the jurisdiction of notified LWE affected police stations, listed above.
- Candidates must have passed VIII standard from a recognized educational institution.
The candidate must be more than 18 years of age but less than 27 years as on 01 January 2017.
Upper Age Relaxation
- SC/ST- 5 Years
- OBC- 3 years
WB Junior Constable Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
Those who qualify in PMT and PET will move to written test. The written test will be objective type and the candidates will have to fill up the correct blank spaces out of the options.
This test is of total 25 marks out of which
|General Knowledge||15 marks||25 marks|
Interview is of 10 marks. Only the candidates who qualify the written test, will be eligible for interview session. The candidate might be asked questions based on General Awareness.
After the tests the exam WB Board will prepare a merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of their performance in the PET, Written Test and interview.
WB Police Junior Constable Result 2017
WB Police Junior Constable Result 2017 will be issued by the WB Police Recruitment Board to fill the 659 vacancies The candidates will be able to check their West Bengal Police Recruitment Result 2017 results by entering their application number. The results will be officially announced on the website at wbgdrb.in.
WB Junior Constable Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 will be completed in four stage process:
- Measurement of Physical Standard
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
The candidates will proceed in a linear order meaning that the candidates will have to pass the Physical Measurement Test and after they qualify in the exam only then they will move to the next level that is PET (Physical Efficiency Test ) and similarly they will have to qualify in this session only then they will move to written test.
NOTE-Please notes that the PET have already completed.
Now there will be a written test for the candidates which is to be conducted on 07 May 2017. Only those candidates will move to this section who have passed the PET test. Maximum marks in PET is 15 marks.
For Male Candidates:-
- 800 meter Run to be completed by candidates in maximum 3 minutes.
- The candidates who cover 800 meters in 2 minutes and 30 seconds will get extra 15 marks.
- If the candidate covers the same within 3 minutes will get 10 marks.
For Female Candidates:-
- 400 meters run to be completed by candidates in maximum 2 minutes.
- The candidates who cover 400 meters in 1 minute and 45 seconds will get 15 marks;
- If the candidate covers the same within 2 minutes will get 10 marks.
All provisionally selected candidates will fill up a verification roll which will be verified by the officials for the correct and authentic information.
At this stage, the candidates will be required to appear for a Medical Examination at the State Government designated hospitals. The requirements are as follows:-
- The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein, squint eyes.
- Minimum vision- 6/6 with or without glasses.
- They should possess high colour vision and should not be colour blind.
- The Medical Test will also include the Chest X-Ray.
- Candidates must be in good mental and physical health
- Candidates must be free from any physical deformity.
- The medical fitness certificate will be issued by Medical Officer as authorized.
The candidates who are selected as Junior Constables will be put on a period of probation of 2 years. They will also attend a training period for the prescribed time at Swami Vivekananda State Police Academy or Subsidiary Training Centre. After the training period it will be decided by the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District whether the candidates can be appointed as Junior Constables. During the training period, any unsuitable candidate for the post as decided by the Training Authority will be discharged from the post.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.