West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board releases the application form for Lady Constable recruitment at the website wbpolice.gov.in. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions can apply online at the website. Candidates can also apply offline by downloading the application form from the official website. West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020 is available from January 22, 2021. The last date of receipt of the applications is February 20, 2021. However, the last date of payment of online application fee is February 23, 2021. Read this article for the completre details of the West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020 including how to fill up, application fee etc.
Latest: West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020 is available now!
West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility criteria for recruitment to the post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police. As per the official notification, candidates can also download the offline application form from the website and apply offline. In addition, one can also apply through Sahaj Mitra Kendras as per instructions. Check out the complete schedule of events related to the West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020 here in the table below.
|West Bengal Police Lady Constable |
Application Form 2020
|Application Form starts from||22 Jan 2021|
|Application Form ends on||20 Feb 2021|
|Last date of deposit of Application Fees||23 Feb 2021|
Click Here to fill up West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020
How to Fill Up West Bengal Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020?
The online application process for West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020 is available at the website of WB Police only. Interested candidates can fill up the application form by following the simple steps given below.
1st Step: Open the website wbpolice.gov.in.
2nd Step: Click on the rolling advertisement for WB Police Constable & Lady Constable Recruitment 2021.
3rd Step: Click on “Get Details” beside the notification.
4th Step: Now beside “Fill Up Application Form Online” option, click on “Get Details”.
5th Step: Once again, select “WB Police Constable & Lady Constable Recruitment 2020”.
6th Step: Now scroll down and click on “Apply Online”.
7th Step: Click on Sign Up Now and fill up the registration form.
8th Step: Upon successful registration, an User Name & Password is generated.
9th Step: Login with the Username & Password to fill up the online application form.
10th Step: Make the payment of the application fee + processing fee online to complete the process.
WB Police Lady Constable 2020 Application Fee
The following Application fees and/or Processing fees have been fixed. Candidates can pay the fee online using debit/credit card, internet banking or UPI.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|All categories except|
Tribe (of West Bengal only)
|Rs. 150 /-||Rs. 20 /-||RS. 170 /-|
|Scheduled Caste||Nil||Rs. 20 /-||Rs. 20 /-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Nil||Rs. 20 /-||Rs. 20 /-|
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST candidates of OTHER States.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be reserved for any other examination under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Applications not accompanied with the requisite application fees and/or processing fees shall be rejected summarily.
On-line submission: Applicants will be able to submit application using the website policewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode. Payment of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking/e-wallet facility.
Offline submission: The off-line application form must be downloaded using the website policewb.gov.in through any available Cyber Café or Personal Computer with internet connectivity. Before downloading the application form, the applicant has to click for the post she wishes to apply for. After filling up the mandatory fields, the applicant has to click on “Save and Download” button. She will automatically get the Application Form with the fields already entered in a pre-printed manner and with the Unique Application Sl. No. having 08 digits. The Application Form will also have a bar code printed and an algorithm generated code printed at the bottom of the Form. The applicants are advised to note down the Unique Application Serial No. for all future communication with the Board, if any.
Image Specifications For WB Police Lady Constable Application Form 2020
On-line applicants are required to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph (preferably coloured) and full signature in jpg format covering the entire space provided for the same. The size of photograph file and signature file must be between 10 kb – 50 kb and 5 kb – 20 kb respectively.
The image dimension for Photograph and signature should be 138 px w x 177 px h (4.5 cm height x 3.5 cm width) and 350 px w x 63 px h (1.7 cm height x 9.2 cm width) respectively. The photograph must be on white background with 75-80% of the photo occupying the applicant’s face. Candidates are advised not to upload images of other objects in place of photograph and signature. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with her photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system.
Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Defective/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application form will be rejected summarily and the application fees and/or processing fees forfeited.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, the candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after an appearance in the tests /examinations.
- All entries except religion field in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the columns blanks would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicant.
- In case of on-line applicants no Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the Preliminary Written Test and subsequent stages, if selected for the next stage, candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website.
- The filled up offline application form may be sent only by post addressed to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), Block– DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 superscribing on the envelope NAME OF THE RECRUITMENT, NAME OF THE POST applied for and APPLICATION SL. NO. The same should reach this office positively within the last date and time of submission of application.
- Applicants shall retain a photocopy of their filled-in application form after all the formalities have been completed.
- Off-line applicants are advised to use envelopes of size 32 cm x 22 cm while mailing the form to the Board. Larger envelopes may lead to the obliteration of the form by way of folding etc.
- There will be no provision for submission of application forms directly by hand at the office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Applicants shall not submit any documents along with the application. Only shortlisted candidates shall have to produce all relevant supporting documents, in original, for verification at the time of the PMT/PET or before the Interview.
- In case of any difficulties in downloading the off-line application form or in submitting the on-line application form the prospective applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No. 8013033300 & 8013033322) during office hours (10 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays (except Govt. Holidays) or through e-mail (email@example.com).
Ans. At the website wbpolice.gov.in.
Ans. Yes. However, they must pay the processing fee of Rs 20.
Ans. No, there is no need to send hard copy of the application form.