WB SET Application Form 2020 – The application process for WB SET 2020 is now over. The last date to apply for WB SET was September 30, 2019. Candidates can apply for WB SET 2020 in the online mode at wbcsconline.in. To apply for WB SET 2020, candidates need to pay Rs.1000 if General, Rs. 500 for OBC/EWS and SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates have to pay Rs. 250. The application fee can be submitted via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-challan. Candidates who have completed their Master’s Degree with 55% or are still in the final year or whose result is awaited can apply for WB SET 2020. Read this article thoroughly in order to know about WB SET Application Form 2020 in detail.
Latest: Procedure for WB SET Application Form 2020 is now over.
WB SET Application Form 2020
If candidates do any mistake in the application form, they can write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can write to the exam conducting body about the correction for a limited period of time. For more details about WB SET application f orm2020, candidates can check the table given below:
|WB SET Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||2 Sep 2019|
|Last date to submit an online application||30 Sep 2019|
|Last date to the online application fee||15 Oct 2019|
|Release Date of admit Card||First Week of December, 2019|
|Conduction of examination||19 Jan 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for WB SET Application Form
Application Process Over
WB SET Application Fee 2020
To fill the application form, it is necessary to pay the application fee as prescribed by WBCSC. Candidates can refer to the information given below in order to see the application fee.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can pay for the WB SET application fee online as well as in offline mode.
- Online mode: Debit card, Credit card and net-banking
- Offline Mode: E-challan through United Bank of India.
For those who choose to pay the money using credit card/debit card/internet banking have to pay the additional processing charges as specified below:
- Credit card: 1.20% of the examination fee plus GST charges as applicable.
- Debit Card: Nil
- Internet Banking: Rs. 10/- per transaction plus GST charge as applicable.
Documents required to fill WB SET Application Form 2020
Candidates need certain documents while they fill the application form. The documents which have to be kept ready beforehand are mentioned below:
- Valid e-mail id and contact number
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- 10th class certificate and marksheet
- 12th class certificate and marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Marksheet
- Master’s Degree marksheet
- Category Certificate (if any)
WB SET Application Form 2020 Image Specifications
To submit the form, it is important that candidates upload the images in a specified format and in a particular size. Check the information given below for the same:
Make sure the images are scanned in JPG or JPEG format. For more information about the images, refer to the table given below:
|Photograph||5 to 30 KB||200×230 pxl|
|Signature||5 to 30 KB||140×60 pxl|
Important Notes for passport size photo:
- The photo should be recently clicked.
- It should be coloured.
- The candidate should not wear dark glasses in the photo.
- Cap and hats is not allowed.
- Religious head can be worn by the candidates unless it does not cover his face.
- The photo should show candidate’s eyes clearly.
- Candidate’s face should be clearly visible in the photo.
How To Apply For WB SET Application Form 2020?
In order to apply for the West Bengal State Eligibility Test candidates are required to visit the application portal of West Bengal College Service Commission. Candidates have to follow the below steps to complete the application process:
Step 1: Visit the official website of West Bengal College Service Commission i.e. wbcsconline.in or you can also click on the direct link provided above. You will be redirected to the registration page. Before filling up the application form, you must need to read the Important Instructions for filling Online Application Form.
Step 2: Candidates are now redirected to the application form page where the candidate has to fill the following details:
- Exam Details: Firstly, candidates are required to enter the exam details and then click on the next button, as shown in image below
- Personal Details: Candidates now have to fill their personal information very carefully, as shown in the image below
- Permanent Address: Candidates have to enter their permanent residence address.
- Postal Address: Now, you have to enter postal address and click on the Next button:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates have to enter the qualifications details and proceed to next, as shown below:
- Upload Documents: Here you can upload the image of signature and photograph in JPEG format of prescribed size and click on the submit button, as shown below:
Step 3: Now candidates verify all the details very carefully, if they want to edit some deatails then click on the “Edit” button and if you want to proceed then click on the “Apply” Button.
Details to be filled in the WB SET 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to fill the following fields in the WB SET 2020 application form, the candidates must ensure that the details are correct:
A – Exam Information:
- Applying For – State Eligibility Test
- Choice of Exam City 1
- Choice of Exam City 12
B- Personal Details
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth ( as on a valid government ID)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Pin Code
- Mobile number (which needs to be verified through an OTP sent via SMS)
- Email address (which needs to be verified through an OTP sent via Email)
- Nationality (Indian/Other)
- ID Proof Number (Aadhar Card No.)
C – Permanent Address and Postal Adress
D- Academic Qualification
- Post Graduation
- Name of College
- Marks Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Year of Admission
E- Upload Necessary Documents
The candidates has to upload the scanned image of signature and photograph in JPEG format of prescribed size given above
WB SET 2020 Application Fee Status
If the fee is paid via e-challan, candidates are required to contact as soon as possible to the concerned bank in order to update their status on the website.
If the fee is paid via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking and the status is shown as “Not Ok” which means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will get refunded within a week. However, the candidates have to pay the fee once again.
Note: The fee paid via Demand Draft, Money Order, IPO will be rejected.
WB SET Exam Centres 2020
The candidates can choose 2 exam centres in the application form. The candidates are allotted exam centre city as per their preference. In case, there is no seat available in the preferable exam city, then a city nearby is allotted to the candidate. Following is the list of proposed exam centre of the WB SET exam:
|Test Center||Test Center|
|SOUTH 24 PARGANAS||HOOGHLY|
|NORTH 24 PARGANAS||PURBA BARDHAMAN|
|UTTAR DINAJPUR||DAKSHIN DINAJPUR|
WB SET Eligibility Criteria 2020
To apply for WB SET 2020, candidates need to match with certain eligibility criteria. Check the details mentioned below for the same:
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the candidates.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 55% in their Master’s.
- Candidates whose result are awaited or are in the final year of their master’s can also apply for WB SET. However, they will be considered for the recruitment when they will clear their master’s.
- Candidates who have a post-graduate Diploma / Degree / Certificate awarded by the foreign universities/ institutes in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their Diploma/ Certificate / Degree with Master’s Degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
What happens after WB SET Application Form 2020?
The conducting body, after the application process, releases the admit card online. To download WB SET admit card 2020, candidates need to visit the official website which is wbcsconline.in. Candidate es need to enter the login credentials namely User Id and Password to attain the admit card. WB SET Admit Card 2020 cannot be attained via post or mail. WB SET hall ticket 2020 carries information related to the candidates and exam such as the address of the test centre, name of the candidate, exam date and timing.
Make sure you carry a valid id proof with the printed copy admit card for WB SET. Also, it is manadatory to carry the WB SET Admit Card to the exam centre as, without it, you cannot give the examination.
WB SET 2020
West Bengal State Eligibility Test is conducted by West Bengal College Service Commission to offer the recruitment for the post of Assitant Teachers. Candidates can apply for WB SET in the online mode only. The candidates can edit their details if entered something incorrectly while filling the form by sending an e-mail to the Commission. Also, candidates can check the status of their application fee. It is only after the payment of the application fee candidates can take reach to the Confirmation Page. WB SET has two papers. Both of the papers have objective type questions. The Result of the WB SET is totally dependent on the performance of the candidates as well as meeting the cut-offs or qualifying marks declared by the Commission.