WB SET Apply Online 2018 – The Application process for WB SET was started on August 16, 2018. The application window was closed on September 15, 208. The candidates who found them eligible filled the application form. The forms were available in online mode at www.examinationonline .in. Candidates needed to pay the required sum to complete their application. The amount is Rs.1000/- for General candidates or Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/PWD Candidates and transgender candidates had to pay Rs. 250/-. As the application process is over now so the candidates will get the admit card for the examination. Get here entire information on WB SET Apply Online 2018.
WB SET Apply Online 2018
Candidates interested in applying for the Test have commenced applying form 01st August 207. You must take special care of the spelling and all the entries you make while filling the application. There might not be any correction window initiated for modifications later on.
|WB SET Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||16 Aug 2018|
|Last date to submit an online application||15 Sep 2018|
|Last date to the online application fee||15 Sep 2018|
|The deadline to submit the fee offline in the bank||20 Sep 2018|
|Correction application form||28 Sep 2018|
Apply Online: Process Over ……….!!
Eligibility Conditions To Apply Online For WB SET 2018
- Candidates who have achieved at least 55% marks (50% for OBC/ SC/ ST) in Post Graduation from UGC recognized universities/institutions in a relevant subject are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates going to appear at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited shall be considered eligible for Assistant professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination. Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree examination within 2 years from the date of SET result.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Application Fee For WB SET 2018
All the candidates who were interested had to fill the application form along with a certain amount as application fee. Check out the application fee for WB SET 2018.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||Rs.500/-|
Mode of Payment
- The payment towards the WB SET 2018 Application Fee was done either by online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking) or through offline mode (e-challan).
Fees paid by Credit CardFor those who choose to pay the money using credit card/debit card/internet banking will have to pay the additional processing charges as mentioned in bullets.
- Credit card: 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card: 0.75% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable. Internet Banking: Rs. 10/- per transaction plus the service tax as applicable.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
What Is The Procedure For WB SET Apply Online 2018
Candidates have to visit the official web portal at www.examinationonline.in and apply in online. The candidates had to follow these steps to complete the application process of WB SET.
- At first, the candidates had to register themselves. They had to fill all the basic details while registering.
- After registering the candidates received the application number and other credentails.
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter the Exam Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, etc.
- After this, the candidates have to upload the documents.
Instruction To Fill WB SET Application Form
Aspirants are strongly advised to check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application finally. You should proceed ahead only if you satisfy all the eligibility conditions laid down for appearing in the SET to avoid rejection of their application. It is possible that the board does not intimate the candidates regarding the rejection of the application form due to non-fulfillment of the conditions.
You all are informed that the WBCSC has the right to cancel any application of a candidate if it is detected to contain any false information that the candidate has filled.
In order to avoid last minute rush, you should apply well before the last date. WBCSC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature.
Applicants must also be careful in safeguarding their documents. And also retain a copy of the Application Form for future reference and other documents for their own record.
The online generated hall ticket with photograph will be Provisional.
The qualified candidates will also be considered eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/Colleges of West Bengal as per UGC Guidelines.
Any legal dispute pertaining to SET shall be subjected to be dealt with in the jurisdiction of High Court at Kolkata only.