WB SET 2022 Login – Candidates appearing for WB SET exam 2022 have to create their unique WB SET 2022 login credentials online. WB SET login for applying for West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2022 are facilitated online on the official website at wbcsconline.in and wbcsc.org.in. Once login credentials are created, candidates can proceed with filling up their WB SET application form and ultimately have access to downloading Admit Card, checking WB SET 2022 result etc. Thus, it is important for candidates to remember their login credentials, once created. Read the entire article to know more about the WB SET login process.
WB SET 2022 Login
Candidates are asked to use the login feature for multiple tasks throughout the WB SET 2022 examination process. Check the table provided below in order to know the entire event schedule with regards to the WB SET 2022 examination.
|Creation of WB SET 2022 login credentials||16 Aug 2021|
|End of registration and application process||16 Sep 2021|
|Downloading admit card via WB SET login||15 Dec 2021|
|WB SET Result 2022 Date||To be announced|
WB SET Candidate Login: Candidates can create the WB SET 2022 candidate login credentials at wbcsconline.in.
Importance of WB SET 2022 Applicant Login
WB SET applicant login is available on the official website of WBCSC. The candidate login credentials are unique and created to ensure that individuals have access to all the functions regarding the exam process in one window only. The functions accessible with the WB SET 2022 candidate login are as follows.
- Filling up the WB SET application form
- Downloading WB SET Admit Card
- Checking of WB SET result
- Download WB ST Certificate
How To Create WB SET 2022 Login?
The WB SET 2022 candidate login portal is activated along with the release of the application window. Candidates need to create the login credentials during the WB SET application process itself. On the completion of WB SET registration, the candidate’s login profile is created. Candidates can check the steps below and know how to create the WB SET 2022 candidate login credentials.
- Visit wbcsconline.in
- Click on ‘Apply for STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST’ link
- A new window will open as shown below for candidate registration
- Candidates have to provide information regarding the examination like exam name, subject, choice of exam centres etc.
- Candidates should then fill their personal information in the Form such as first, middle and last name, Parent’s name, category of the candidate, email ID, phone number etc.
- Candidates should then enter their education details such as name of college/university, subject, marks obtained etc.
- Next section is where the candidate should upload their photo and signature in prescribed format and size
- Check the declaration and click on ‘Submit’
- Application Details will be displayed on the screen as shown below
- Candidates should note down their registration number and password and it is also advised to take a photocopy of the registration slip and keep it for future reference.
- Check the declaration box and click on ‘Apply’
- Confirmation of application now displays on the screen as shown
- Candidates will receive an SMS containing registration number and password to the mobile number provided
How to Utilise the WB SET 2022 Login Credentials?
After the creation of the login credentials, candidates can login to their account through the WB SET login portal. In order to access the WB SET candidate login, candidates require login credentials i.e., registration number and the password. Candidates can look at the steps below and know how to access the WB SET 2022 login portal facilitated by West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC).
- Visit wbcsconline.in
- Click on the ‘Applicant Login’
- A new window will pop up as shown below
- Candidates should Enter their username and password and click on ‘Login’
WB SET 2022 Login Credentials
The WB SET login credentials mean the information that is used for login purposes throughout the entire examination process. Candidates after completing the application process receives with the login credentials. The following login credentials are used for accessing the WB SET candidate login:
- Registration Number – Candidates will receive a SMS from WBCSC with their registration number on it. This registration number can be used as the username while logging in.
- Password – Candidates will be given a password via SMS on the mobile phone number given. This password will be unique for each candidate.
How to Recover WB SET 2022 Candidate Login Password?
The WB SET 2022 login portal section activates with the release of the application form and is available throughout the entire examination process. Candidates might forget the login credentials such as the WB SET password. To resolve such an issue WBCSC has provided a facility to recover the password. Candidates need to follow the steps below to recover the WB SET 2022 password.
- Go to wbcsconline.in
- Click on ‘Applicant Login’ section
- A window will pop up as shown
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- A new window will open up with a slot to enter the user ID
- Enter user ID and Click on the ‘Get Password’ link
- The password will be send to the email address provided by the candidate
About WB SET
WB SET Exam or West Bengal SET or West Bengal State Eligibility Test is a state-level examination held every year by the West Bengal College Service Commission or WBCSC. This examination is conducted annually to recruit assistant professors or lecturers to colleges and universities within the state of West Bengal. For candidates to be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor/lecturer within the state of West Bengal, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers of WB SET examination. And should subsequently have secured at least 40% marks (both papers taken together) for General (Unreserved) or General-EWS category and at least 35% marks (both papers taken together) for reserved categories – SC, ST, OBC NCL, PWD and Transgender.
WB SET Login FAQs
Ans. WB SET candidate login portal is an online portal that allows WB SET exam aspirants to participate in various events of the exams including the application and Download of admit card and result.
Ans. Aspirants require the registration number and password sent by WBCSC via SMS.
Ans. WBCSC allows candidates to retrieve the WB SET password online. They have to visit the WBCSC login portal and click on the forgot password button. Now, Enter the user ID and tap on the Get Password button. Password will be send to email ID.
Leave a Reply