WB Primary TET Result 2017: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has released WB Primary TET 2017 result online at wbbprimaryeducation.org and wbbpe.org. The direct link to check the WB Primary TET Result 2017 is also available below. Candidates can check their respective WB Primary TET result using date of birth and 09 digit roll number. Like the CTET is held on a national all India level, WB TET is held on the state level to determine eligibility of candidates for taking up teaching jobs for Primary Level. WB TET 2017-2021 Result for the Primary level will be announced by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE). Get here complete details and updates of WB TET Result.
Latest: The WB Primary TET result 2017 is now available. Check below.
WB Primary TET Result 2017-2021
The result of West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) 2017-2021 can be checked online. The West Bengal Board of Primary Education held the WB TET 2017-2021 as per the below schedule.
|Date of Examination||31 Jan 2021|
|Declaration of result||10 Jan 2022|
Check Result: Click here to check WB TET Primary Result 2017.
WB TET 14 Result –
Click here to check The intimation of counselling venue for the appointment of TET 2014.
Click here to check Statewide first Merit List (vacancy wise, Medium wise, Category wise) of TET-2014 qualified and Trained candidates.
How to Check WB Primary TET Result 2017?
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) releases the WB Primary TET result online at wbbpe.org. The direct WB Primary TET result link is available above as well. Candidates can also check the step by step procedure to check WB Primary TET result below:
1st step: Go to the official website, wbbpe.org or https://wbbprimaryeducation.org.
2nd step: Nw, on the home page, aspirants will get the direct link for WB TET result 2017.
3rd step: Thereafter, aspirants are directed for the WB TET result portal.
4th step: Enter the roll number and date of birth. Now, press ‘submit’ button.
5th step: Th WB TET result shall then appear on the screen.
WB TET 2017-2021 Qualifying Marks
The WB TET Cut Off has been determined as per Guideline 9A of NCTE. Aspirants who secure the minimum qualifying marks are declared qualified for the WB Primary TET exam. Check out the WB Primary TET qualifying marks below.
- Only those score above 60% marks (equivalent to 90 marks out of 150) in the Teacher Eligibility Test will be declared as qualified in the WB TET 2017-2021.
- 05% Relaxation of marks will be given for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Servicemen, DH candidates.
Compilation of WB TET Resut 2017
Candidates who appeared in the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test can download WB TET 2017 Answer Key online. Aspirants can check the WB TET answer key from wbbpe.org. With the availability of the answer key, aspirants can calculate the tentative scores for the examination.
Process of Compilation of WB TET Result
- First, download the WB TET answer key from the official website.
- Thereafter, compare the answer key and note down the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- For every correct answer, aspirants will get +1 marks whereas for incorrect marks there are no negative marking.
- Lastly, check the formaule below to calcuate scores:
WB Primary TET Scores = (Number of correct answers x 1 marks)
About Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has been appointed as the Academic Authority by the GOI. It has communicated to all the states that teacher recruitment for elementary segment should be for those who qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test. TET in WB was conducted as per NCTE guidelines. Teachers who possess minimum qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE shall acquire such minimum qualifications within a period of 5 years if they do not have them already at the commencement of this Act.
The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process.
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards.
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality.
If you have any queries regarding WB TET 2017-2021 Result (Primary), please ask in comments below.