|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 Admit Card – WBGDRB Hall Ticket for Group D Posts in various offices of West Bengal State Government is available online on the official website of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board that is www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in. Candidates who have filled their Application on or before the last date of application can download their West Bengal Group D Recruitment – WBGDRB Admit Card 2017 from here. Get Here all the details of Admit Card for Group D Recruitment 2017.
Latest – Admit cards for West Bengal Group D Written Exam 2017 is now available to download.
Important Note: Written examination for Group D posts has been finally fixed on 20th May, 2017 (Saturday). Time of examination and changes in duration of examination will be communicated to all shortly. The Admit Cards issued for 14th May 2017 will remain valid for the revised examination date.
|Date of Written Test|
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 – Download Here
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 is issued by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board. WBGDRB releases the admit card on its official website. Download West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 and keep it safely; carry it on the day of the exam along with other relevant documents.
Admit card of the said recruitment is available on the official website www.wbgdrb.in. Candidates are requested to download the same. Date will be announced in due course.
Get WBGDRB Admit Card 2017 here
Click here to download the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 for Kolkata, Coochbehar, Purba Midnapore, Paschim Midnapore, Howrah & Hooghly, Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Malda, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, Purulia, Bankura, Birbhum, Nadia, Burdwan, Murshidabad, North 24 Parganas & South 24 Parganas & Other State Districts.
Important Notice – Time of examination is from 2.30 pm to 3.45 pm and duration of examination will be 75 minutes instead of 90 min. as announced earlier. Reporting time for the candidates will now be 12.30 pm and time for entry in the Exam Hall will be from 1.30 pm. Admission to the Exam Hall will not be allowed after 2.20 pm.
Amendment to the written examination scheme: There will be negative marking for the wrong answer and ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
How to Download the WB Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website that is www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in.
- Candidates can go through the link provided above or they can also visit the official website directly.
- After that, they would be asked to fill in their applicant ID and from there they can download their admit card.
- Admit Card will be generated on your screen, check your particulars and download it. Take printout and bring it on the day of the exam at the examination centre.
- No Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the written Examination.
- In the case of any difficulties in downloading the Admit card or in submitting the on-line application form the applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No.1860-345-2224) or through e-mail [email protected]
- Candidates may visit the websites of the Board (www.wbgdrb.in) for information on the development of recruitment process from time to time.
Instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates should preserve their admit cards until the time of final declaration of results and appointment being made to various posts.
- Candidates would be required to produce their admit card at various stages of the recruitment process for posts under Group D of WBGDRB.
- Even at the time of interview candidates would be required to produce the admit card so that proper verification of their candidature could be done.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.
- Only short listed candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates along with the self-attested photocopies for verification, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- The decision of the Selection Board on all matters relating to eligibility, place, and date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of candidature will be final and binding on the candidates.