West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 Application Form 2017 – WBGDRB Apply Online – Any eligible citizen of India can apply for the Group D posts of West Bengal Recruitment Board 2017. West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board extends the facilities of only on-line submission of applications. Applicants will be able to submit the application using the website http://www.wbgdrb.in or http://www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature.
|Submission of Online Application starts||03 Jan 2017|
|Submission of Online application ends||29 Jan 2017|
|Modification of Saved Online Application||03 Jan 2017 – 29 Jan 2017 till 23:00:00|
|Reprint of Submission Receipt||03 Jan 2017 – 29 Jan 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||14 May 2017|
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Application Form 2017 – Apply Online
Candidates can apply online to West Bengal Recruitment Board for Group D Posts in various offices of State Government by using the link provided below.
- Click Here to fill the online Application Form.
Application Fees: There will be no application fees for any categories of candidates.
You can also apply through the official website that is www.wbgdrb.in and must strictly adhere to the guidelines provided below.
- Defective/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Each candidate should submit one application form only. Candidature of the person who submits more than one application form may be rejected summarily.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional; subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, the candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightaway if found not eligible at any stage, even after an appearance in the written examination and/or interview.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he/ she will render himself/ herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- SC/ST/OBC–A / OBC–B candidates of OTHER States will be treated as General (Unreserved) category candidates. PWD (Person with Disability) candidates will get the bonafide relaxation of age irrespective of their social category. Applicants opting for PWD option; will not be entitled to any additional age relaxation under their respective social category.
- SMS / e-Mail alerts are just an additional service tools for alerts to the applicants. WBGDRB is in no way responsible for delivery of SMS / e-mail to the applicants. The applicants are advised to have a constant watch on notifications from the Board either on the Board’s website/newspapers.
Photograph & Signature Specifications for West Bengal Group D Online Application Form
Online Applicants are required to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and full signature in JPG format covering the entire space provided for the same. The size of photograph file and signature file must be between 10 KB – 50 KB and 5 KB – 20 KB respectively. The image dimension for photograph and signature should be 138 PX W X 177 PX H (4.5 CM HEIGHT X 3.5 CM WIDTH) AND 350 PX W X 63 PX H (1.7 CM HEIGHT X 9.2 CM WIDTH) respectively. The photograph must be on CONTRAST BACKGROUND (PREFERABLY WHITE) with 75-80% of the photo occupying the applicant’s face. Candidates are advised not to upload images of other objects in place of photograph and signature.
Your photo should satisfy the following primary requirements:-
- Recent photo facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- without anything covering the face
- in clear contrast to the background
- without a head covering (unless it’s worn for religious reasons)
- with eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- with your eyes not covered by sunglasses, tinted glasses, glass frames or lock of hair
- without any ‘red eye’ and without any shadows in the picture
Online submission through Sahaj Tathya–Mitra-Kendras:-
- The West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board extends the facility to submit an application through a large number of TathyaMitra-Kendras set up by the Government of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Sahaj Tathya-Mitra-Kendras with all particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the on-line application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- The authorized staff of the Kendra will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- The Kendra will take service charge of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only), which includes the Service Tax, for filling up the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature, on-line submission of Application and handing over a print-out of the successfully submitted application to the applicant.
- After Online submission of application, the authorized staff of the Kendra will hand over the applicant the copy of the application form with unique application serial number as an acknowledgement of successful submission of application online. The copy of the application form will also contain all the details furnished by the applicant.
- Candidates must keep the copy of the application with them and note down the unique application serial number for all future communications with the board if any.
Instruction to Candidates
- All entries in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the columns blanks would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicant.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill up the ‘Select Language Paper’ box in Application Form. The choice of “Opted language paper” will have to be made from any one of Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for their journey to attend Written Examination & Interview. They will appear for selection tests at their own expenditure.