WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019 – The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released the WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019 at wbhrb.in on February 14, 2019. The candidates can submit the form till February 25, 2019. All Indian citizens and other nationals declared eligible by the Government of India can apply for this recruitment opportunity to the posts of Facility Manager, Grade. In order to complete the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. Rs. 160/- except for the SC/ST/PWD candidates of West Bengal. The Recruitment shall be made by selection, but upon receiving a large number of applications, the Board may conduct a preliminary examination. Get here all the details of WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019.
WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019
The WBHRB has released the notification regarding the posts of Facility Manager, Grade III on January 17, 2019. Candidates are hereby advised to fill their WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019 very carefully as the Application Form once submitted will be considered as Final and no changes or corrections of the information/details entered will be entertained by the Board. The official schedule is detailed out in the table below.
|WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Form Submission||14 Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||25 Feb 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the WBHRB Manager Grade III Application Form 2019.
Application Fee of WBHRB Faculty Manager 2019
Applying candidates must make sure that they pay the required amount of Application Fee along with their Application Form for the WBHRB to consider their application form as a valid entry.
General and OBC (Category A & B) candidates – Rs. 160/-
Candidates belonging to SC / ST of West Bengal and Person with Disability (PwD) are exempted from paying the Application Fee.
Mode of Payment
The Application Fee must be paid through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’ only. No other mode of payment, like Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall be accepted. No Application Form shall be considered unless the required Application Fee is paid alongside.
Important Documents Needed To Fill WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019
Candidates should refer to this list of documents as having these handy will help the candidates while filling out the exact and correct information in the required fields of the Application form. A candidate who belongs to a reserved category, ie. SC / ST / OBC A and B / PwD will have to possess a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal. The most important documents that the candidates will need to fill their form are as follows.
- Matriculation certificate (Class 10)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2)
- Graduate degree / diploma from a recognized University / College.
- Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID Card etc.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable (SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B)
- PwD Certificate, if applicable (for persons with more than 40% disability)
- Passport Size photograph.
- Scanned signature
Candidate should know that the above documents have to be presented and submitted in the original for verification when the WBHRB asks for them.
If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her.
How To Fill WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019?
Hereupon candidates should be well aware of the importance of submitting the Online Application Form without any error and within the stipulated time. WB Health Recruitment Board is very particular about the protocol it follows and will conduct the entire process for WBHRB Faculty Manager Recruitment 2019 through the selection of eligible and qualified candidates from among the Application Forms received. Aspiring candidates can now follow the next steps we have elucidated below, to successfully register their application forms with the WBHRB.
Steps to fill the WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website through the link provided above.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link on the left menu.
- Register yourself as a user on the WBHRB official website by filling in your details as asked. You will be provided with your personal login credentials after this.
- Log in with your new login credentials.
- On the new page, you will find the link to the application form link that will say, ‘WBHRB Facility Manager Grade III’ (this link will only be available during the stipulated time allotted for Application Form Submission).
- Hereupon, Page 1 of the Application Form will open and you will be required to go through the instructions given on it, and fill in your details as asked.
- After filling in your details recheck all the information you just entered. Make necessary corrections if any. Then click the submit button.
- When you submit, you will be taken to the payment getaway wherein you will have to make the payment of the necessary Application Fee i.e. 160/- only through net banking mode.
- After completion of the payment, you will have to log in to the website again with your login credentials to fill the Page 2 of the Application Form.
- When you click submit after filling the Page 2, then only your application form be registered with the WBHRB website.
Eligibility Criteria of WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019
Aspiring candidates will have to check out the eligibility criteria prescribed by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board before filling up their WBHRB Faculty Manager Application Form 2019. Here are the main eligibility requirements that candidates will have to fulfill.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen or a Foreign national declared eligible by the Government of India for service in the state of West Bengal
- The minimum Educational Qualification of the candidate must be that he/she possess a Graduate Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- The candidate must not be more than 39 years as of January 1, 2019.
Age relaxation may be provided to candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD as per Government Order for the time being in force.
WBHRB Faculty Manager 2019 Vacancies
There are currently a total of 819 posts of WBHRB Facility Managers Grade III that are anticipated as vacancies that will be filled by the WBHRB Faculty Manager Recruitment 2019. The category-wise list of WBHRB Facility Manager Grade III vacancies is elaborated in the table below.
|OBC Category A||82|
|OBC Category B||58|
|Person with Disability||25|
About WBHRB Faculty Manager 2019
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board released the notification for the recruitment process for a total of 819 Vacancies in Facility Manager Grade III posts under the Directorate of Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. The Application process will commence from February 14, 2019, and close on February 25, 2019. The posts up for recruitment are temporary at the present but are likely to become permanent. The scale of pay is Rs.7100/- to Rs. 37600/- with grade pay Rs. 3600/-