Each and every detail about the WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Admit Card 2017 can be extracted from this article. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is the conducting body for holding the Written Exam or Personal Interview round in order to recruit “Staff Nurses Grade 2”. Google search the official portal www.wbhrb.in to download the admit card so as to appear for the WBHRB Recruitment Exam 2017. Do not forget to carry the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card issued by WBHRB on the day of the exam. The Hall Ticket includes the important details which are mentioned below on this page.
WBHRB Interview Call Letter 2017 is available on the official portal which only the registered candidates can download by using the login details. You must read the guidelines present on the admit card of WBHRB for your convenience. Let’s examine what will be the outlook of the admit card and will also discuss the other details regarding it.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Latest – Interview Call Letter for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2017 is now available to download.
Important Dates regarding the WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2
The timeline for submission of application forms and future events is mentioned below:
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||7th August 2017|
|Date of Issue of WBHRB Interview Call Letter||25th August 2017|
|Date of Interview||As per Call Letter|
Get Interview Call Letter here – Click here to download Interview Letter by giving your Login ID and Password received at the time of Online Registration.
Important Details printed on the WBHRB Admit Card
- Your name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Venue Address
- Important Guidelines
- Without the possession of “WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Admit Card”, no one will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Reach the examination centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
- Do not indulge yourself in any unfair means as if caught by the examiner, you won’t be allowed to resume with the exam. Thus, you will be eliminated from the Recruitment process.
Important Documents To Carry on the day of WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Exam
It is compulsory to carry the following documents on the day of examination.
- 2 Hardcopies of the WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Admit Card
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
How to download the Admit Card of WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2
Step 1: Log onto the official website: Google search www.wbhrb.in to open the official portal.
Step 2: Main page of WBHRB: Look for the link “WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment Admit Card 2017” under the latest news and single click it to open the login window.
Step 3: WBHRB Candidate Login: You will be required to type down the following details-
- Application Number
- Security Code
Step 4: Print Out of WBHRB Admit Card: Click on “Login” after entering the login details and take its printout.
What can be done in the case of forgotten Password?
- On the login page, click on “Forgot Password”.
- In the next window, enter the Registered Email ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Security code to know the password.
- The password will be sent to the mentioned mobile number.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of two rounds- (1) Written Examination (2) Personal Interview.
- The question paper will contain the multiple choice questions related to the topics mentioned below in the syllabus.
Syllabus for WBHRB Nurse Grade-II
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Mental Health
- Personal Hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Nursing Management
- Paediatric Nursing
- First Aid
- Environmental Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Medical Surgical Nursing