WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016-17 Examination will be held in the month of Feb 2017. Candidate can check all the details of WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Syllabus for Written Exam 2016-17 on the official website of West Bengal, Public Service Commission or on this page below.
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Syllabus for Written Exam 2016 – 2017
The scheme and the syllabus for WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Scheme / Exam Pattern
The examination will be held in two stages for direct recruitment to the Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer viz.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
There shall be seven papers in the written examination as detailed below :
The personality Test will be of 50 Marks.
N.B: The Public Service Commission, West Bengal shall have discretion to fix qualifying marks at each level of examination i.e. Written and Personality Test and in the aggregate for all the categories of vacancies.
Syllabus For the Examination
The Syllabi for Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santhali Composition and English Composition will be similar to the pass standard of the Bachelor of the Commerce Degree Examination of a recognized University.
Syllabus for the Information Technology and Computer Science will also be similar to the pass standard of the Bachelor of the Commerce Degree Examination of a recognized University.
Detailed Syllabi for Business Mathematics, Accountancy and Auditing are given below :
- Ratio & Proportion with simple applications
- A.P., G.P., Convergence and divergence of G.P., Series
- Compound Interest and Annuities
- Set Theory
- Index Numbers
- Advance Book Keeping, Single and Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts
- Bills of Exchanges
- Depreciation and sinking funds
- Self-balancing ledger
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Higher Purchase and Royalty
- Loss of profit insurance
- Final Accounts
- General idea of auditing
- Internal control- internal audit-internal check
- Audit programme
- Valuation and verification of assets & liabilities
- Duties & responsibilities of Auditor
- Auditor Reports and certificate- concept of true and fare view materiality (concepts and relevance)
- Audit of various institutions
- Audit of local bodies
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and its constitutional role.