The West Bengal SLST application form was started from 13 June 2017. The commission has laid down certain guidelines that all the candidates must fulfill in order to eliminate unnecessary trouble. You are required to go through this article as we bring to you an easy to understand application procedure. Let us decode each event one by one. As per the notice released on 10 July 2017, the candidate was able to fill it up till
07 Jul 2017 17 Jul 2017.
As per notice released on 01 Aug 2017, Online Application for WBSSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 is reopened. Submission of on-line application can be made during the period from 3rd August, 2017 (5.00pm) to 11th August, 2017(5.00pm.). Fees can be deposited upto 18th August, 2017.
As per notice released on 17 Aug 2017, Online Application for WBSSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 is further reopened. Submission of online application can be made
during the period from 21st August, 2017 (5.00pm) to 31st August, 2017 (5.00pm.). Fees can be deposited upto 6th September, 2017.
The post that the recruitment notification has been invited for is Headmaster/Headmistress. A candidate not more than 55 years of age and who has done his Post Graduation with 50% and B.ed/ Bachelor of Teaching/ PG basic training etc is eligible to apply for the post. The application will be accepted in online mode only on the official web portal of the website at westbengalssc.com A candidate will need to fill up the entries as asked in correct order. Keep note of special entries such as photograph uploading. After furnishing the basic details, the candidates will also pay a certain amount of money as application charges. The amount asked to be paid is Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST plus Rs. 5/- as bank charges.
There is no other medium of submitting the application form. After you have gone through all these formalities, you must take a print of the confirmation page.
- Notice as on 17 Aug 2017: Online Application for WBSSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 is further reopened (Notified here).
- Notice as on 01 Aug 2017: Online Application for WBSSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 is reopened (Notified here).
WBSSC SLST 2017 Schedule
|Online application form submission begins from||21 Aug 2017|
|Online application form submission ends on||31 Aug 2017|
|Final date to deposit the fee charges||06 Sep 2017|
|Date of the Written Exam||To be announced later on|
The candidates who wish to fill the online form for appearing into SLST this year can check the procedure broken down in steps for you. The steps have been referred from brochure. You can collect necessary information such as pre-requisites, application fees, application procedure, payment method being facilitated etc. application form filling requires Primary Information, personal Information, Photo Uploading and Payment. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online here – Click here to apply online.
To check Fees Payment Status, Login here.
How to Apply?
Step-1 Application Form Filling Procedure
The application can be made by visiting the official website at westbengalssc.com and click the link “Apply Online”. Certain categories of entries shall be prompted by the system to be filled in such as personal details, educational qualification etc. after filling the details, the candidate will need to upload the scanned images of their latest photograph and signature etc. in the specified manner. Once all the information is inserted, the candidate can pay the fees using any of the medium described below:
- Name of the candidates: do not include salutation such as Sri/Smt/Mr./Mrs. etc.
- Father’s/Mother’s Name: avoid us of Sri/Smt/Mr./Mrs.
- Medium of Instruction applied for
- Candidate Category- General/OBC/SC/ST
- District Inspector (SE) Under whose jurisdiction present school
Step-2 Personal Information
- Basic details will be pre-filled
- Preference order- you will get 5 maximum choices to indicate the region
- Academic Details- Full Marks, Marks Obtained, Division, % of marks obtained, Board,
- Passing Year of MP, HS, Graduation, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D. etc.
- Date of birth
- Communication Details- Full Mailing address
- Passport size photograph- 10kb to 30kb in size).
Step- 3 For Uploading the Photograph and the Signature
You are required to paste a recent colour photograph on a white sheet of paper and put your full signature just below the Photograph. Now you should scan the photograph and the signature in such a way that the file size is between 10 KB and 30 KB. After doing that, you may proceed to upload the photograph click on the final submit button.
Step-4 Methods of paying the fees
|Post||General and OBC||SC/ST/PH||Bank charges|
|Headmaster/ Headmistress||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 5/-|
This is the amount that the candidate can pay using any of the mentioned methods below:-
(i) Through Bank Challan (Offline Mode)
- Incumbent who chooses to pay the money using this medium should carry the amount in cash to any Branch of the Allahabad Bank in West Bengal after 24 hours of online Submission of Application. You must take along the printed Challan from official website and submit it as per schedule given above. The branch representative shall accept the fees and provide you a Journal No., date, seal & signature. Do not forget to ask for the copy of the challan with Bank Branch seal meant as candidate’s copy.
- Check your payment status after 48 hours of cash deposit. All the applicants are instructed to retain the sealed & signed Challan copy of the bank for future reference. Manually modified Challan is unacceptable at selected bank counters
II) Through SAHAJ TATHYA MITRA KENDRA (From Second Day of Starting of Application)
You may also choose this method to submit online application fee. All you have to do is visit any “Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra, operated under Common Service centre (C.S.C.) with your documents and recent passport size photograph. The representative will also help you in filling the form, you may apply online and pay the fees in cash instantly at Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra and get a Receipt. Rs. 22 will be charged extra.
(III) Online Payment Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
This is the instant method of paying the application fees using During Online Application using Credit/Debit card or using Net-Banking. In this mode, after filling all the personal and educational information, you can select “Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking” option. Selecting this option will take you the concerned Bank’s page. Now you should pay the amount and money will be transferred to WBSSC. After the payment is successful, you get receipt.
Instructions after making payment
- The Bank official will hand over you the Customer Acknowledgement slip which the applicant must retain carefully somewhere safe.
- Aspirant is advised by the commission to visit the official website (www.westbengalssc.com) every Friday. All the information will be updated on the days time to time.
Step-4 Print Application Form
After successful uploading the requisite information and the photo –with signature, candidates should take a print of their Application form in which crucial information such as Application ID shall be printed.