|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has issued the official notification for WBSSC LDC LDA Recruitment 2016 to fill up of 599 posts of LDC / LDA on 27 Dec 2015 for vacancies in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices.
Government has now reported 534 more LDC / LDA posts for recruitment in the Secretariat Offices.
WBSSC Latest News: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission LDC LDA 2nd Phase Shortlist candidates has been announced. Click Here.
Check here the complete information of WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result date and other necessary details are given on the page.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
WBSSC LDC LDA Recruitment 2016
WBSSC LDC LDA Recruitment 2016 for 1133 vacancies is being organized by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. In view of the considerable increase in the number of vacancies, commission likes to give an opportunity to those who did not apply for LDA to apply now. Applications against both advertisements will be combined. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form in either online or through Tathya Mitra Kendras on or before the last date.
Schedule for WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Online Application Form Start from||02 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||22 Mar 2016|
|Date of Part I Examination||12 June 2016
(12:00 PM – 1:30 PM)
|Date of Part II Examination||19 Feb 2017|
WBSSC Vacancy Details
- Pay Band-2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-)
- Initial Pay in the Pay Band – Rs.6,240/
- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/-
Revised Vacancies: 1245
- UR: 647
- LV : 12
- HI : 11
- LM & CP : 08
- ESM : 3
- MSP : 2
- SC : 277
- ST : 77
- BC A / B : 114 / 94
WBSSC LDC Result
WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 Result will be announced by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. The Result of WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 will be declared on the official website at wbssc.gov.in, it can also be accessed through the link given above.
WBSSC LDC Answer Keys
Answer keys of the WBSSC LDC / LDA exam has been realeased by the WBSSC. Candidates appeared in the exam can now check the answer keys on the official website. Direct link to check the Answer keys is also available on this page.
To check the Answer Key – Click here.
WBSSC LDC Admit Card
Admit card for WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 examination will be available for download before the examination. Once it will be available, candidates can directly download their Admit Cards from this page.
Scheme of Examination
The Examination shall consist of two parts viz. Part-I and Part-II and shall be held on two different dates.
Part I –
- The Part-I will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each, comprising of multiple choice objective type questions on English (30 marks), General Studies (40 marks) and Arithmetic (30 marks).
The Part-II shall consist of conventional type questions on –
- (a) Group -A – English, and
- (b) Group-B – Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali carrying 50 marks each for Group –‘A’ and Group ‘B’. The duration of Part-I Examination shall be 1 hour and 30 minutes and the duration of Part-II Examination shall be 1 hour.
Application form for WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 can be submitted only through Online / Tathya Mitra Kendra. Eligible applicants who are interested in applying for WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 can apply online on or before the last date. For the convenience of the candidates, the link to apply online is provided below.
- Application Process is over..!!!
The following Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Commission for this Examination:-
How to Apply
Eligible Candidate those who are interested in applying for WBSSC LDC / LDA Recruitment 2016 can Apply Online/through Tathya Mitra Kendras on or before the last date.
(A) Apply Online –
- Candidates will be able to submit the application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
- Online applicants are required to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and full signature.
- On successful submission of the application, an auto generated receipt with registration number will be generated. Candidates are advised to note it down and mention the registration number for all future communications, if any, with the commission.
- Candidates may also “Save” / “Print” a copy of their applications after successful submission online, for their ready reference.
(B) Submission Through Tathya Mitra Kendras –
- The Commission extends facility to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and a passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- He / She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- Candidates must check on screen detail information entered by the staff before proceeding for online payment.
- The Examination fees and / or Processing fees have to be paid to the Tathya Mitra Kendras. The Kendra will take Service charge of Rs. 20/- extra for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with Scanned Copies of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
- Under no circumstances, candidates shall pay any amount in excess of the fees and charges mentioned above to the authorised staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendras.
- after payment of the fees and service charge, the authorised staff of the Kendra will hand over the applicant a printed receipt with registration number as acknowledgment of successful submission of application online.
- Candidates must keep the receipt with them and note down the registration number for all future communications with the commission, if any.
- Candidates may contact Commission through e-mail at [email protected] to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra.
The candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for WBSSC LDA / LDC Recruitment 2016. Those candidates found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment shall NOT be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
Note: The above noted qualifications must be possessed by the Candidate on or before the date of publication of the advertisement.
- The age of the candidate shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years on the 1st day of January, 2016.
Note: Date of Birth as recorded in Madhyamik or Equivalent Admit Card / Certificate will only be accepted as a valid proof for verification of Age.