West Bengal Judicial Service Application Form 2018- West Bengal Public service commission invites applicants to apply online for recruitment at the post of Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) in West Bengal Judicial Service. Interested candidates may fill the West Bengal Judicial Service Application Form 2018. Application process for the exam has been started. Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly and pay the exam fee before the date is due. Also they must assure that they are satisfying the eligibility criteria set by the commission before applying. Application form is available online on the official website of commission and direct link to apply is also given below. Check all the details regarding West Bengal Judicial Service Application Form 2018 from the page below.
West Bengal Judicial Service Application Form 2018
Application process for the recruitment exam for the post of Civil judge in West Bengal Judicial service has been started. Candidates who are willing to apply must read the eligibility criteria first. To apply, candidates have to visit official website and must register themselves by clicking “One Time Registration”. Follow the link given below to fill application form.
Schedule for Judicial Service Application Form 2018:
|Commencement of Application form||17 Apr 2018|
|Last date to apply online||07 May 2018|
|Last date to pay fee online||07 May 2018|
|Last date to generate challan||07 May 2018|
|Last date to pay fee offlline||08 May 2018|
Apply online: Click here to apply for the Judicial Service Application Form 2018.
Official website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
Application fee can be paid through two modes i.e online mode and offline mode. Application fee and charges are described below.
- Online payment: Rs. 210/- only + Service charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty.
- Offline Payment: Rs. 210/- only + Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charges of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank Counter.
Note: SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. No Exemption of fee is available to SC/ST/BC candidates of other states. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to first go for “One time Registration” to register themselves with the commission. The candidates who have already registered must not do it again. Already registered candidates and the candidates who are doing it for the first time must remember their Ids and passwords.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidates, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner.
- Candidates if forget their password can reset that by providing User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name.
- After successful login, Candidate will get the Exam Name with Apply Now link in the dashboard. Click the Apply Now link and the examination form will open.
- Candidates are advised to read instruction carefully before filling the Application form. Application once submitted shall be treated as final.