West Bengal School Service Commission (SSC) Application Form 2016 – Any eligible citizen of India may apply only for the post of Non-Teaching Staff i.e. Clerk and Group D Staff [Peon or Laboratory Attendant or Night Guard or Matron or Helper] in schools. The Candidate for the Post of Clerk and Group D Staff shall not be permitted to apply in more than one District in a Regional Level Selection Test. However one can apply for both the Posts Clerk & any one of Group – D Post if eligible.
|Submission of Online application starts||10 Aug 2016|
|Submission of Online application ends||31 Aug 2016|
|Last date for fee payment through Cash-e-challan||05 Sep 2016|
West Bengal SSC Application Form 2016 – Apply Online
Candidates can fill their Application form for West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for Non Teaching Staff from here as per schedule. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online Application.
- Last date to apply is over.
- Click here to know application ID.
For the post of Night Guard only male candidates are eligible. For the post of Matron only Female Candidates are eligible.
|Post Name||General & OBC||SC / ST / PH|
|Clerk||Rs. 140/- + (Rs. 5 Bank charges)||Rs. 70/- + (Rs. 5 Bank charges)|
|Group-D-Staff||Rs. 120/- + (Rs. 5 Bank charges)||Rs. 60/- + (Rs. 5 Bank charges)|
Mode of Payment
- Through Bank Challan (Offline Mode)
- Through SAHAJ TATHYA MITRA KENDRA:
- Online Payment Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
Photograph & Signature Specifications
Please paste the colour photograph on a white paper and put your full signature just below the Photograph. Now scan the photograph and the signature below it and crop it. Next save it such a way that the file size is between 10 KB and 30 KB. Now upload the photograph by clicking the button and click on the final submit button.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates can only apply Online for Regional Level Selection Test for Appointment to the posts of Non-Teaching Staff 2016,
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given here.
- The candidature of candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should enter his particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Madhyamik/School leaving Certificate.
- It is requested to every candidate submit their form carefully as after submission of Online Application form no further rectification will be allowed.