AP Police Application Form 2018 – State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released the AP Police Application Form 2018 on November 05, 2018. The application form has been released at the official website i.e. slprb.ap.gov.in. The last date to fill the AP Police Application Form 2018 is November 24, 2018, till 05:00 PM for the post of SI, RSL, Station Fire Officer, Dy.Jailor. And for the post of PC, Warder, and Firemen the application window will start from November 12 to December 07, 2018. Candidates can only use online mode for filling the application form. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding AP Police Application Form 2018.
AP Police Application Form 2018
Candidates need to fill the valid details in the application form. The candidates whose application form will be submitted before or till the last date those application form will be taken into consideration. Before filling the application form candidates should read the detailed eligibility criteria from AP Police Recruitment 2018 page. For more information regarding AP Police Recruitment 2018 see the below-mentioned schedule.
|AP Police Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application||05 Nov 2018(SI, RSI, Station Fire Officer, Jailor)
12 Nov 2018(PC, Warder & Firemen)
|Late date to submit an online application form||24 Nov 2018(SI, RSI, Station Fire Officer, Jailor)
07 Dec 2018(PC, Warder & Firemen)
Apply Online- Click here to apply for AP Police Application Form 2018.
Application Fee For AP Police Application Form 2018
Application Fee will be non-refundable. From below candidates can see the details regarding the Application Fee For AP Police Application Form 2018. According to post application fee will differ.
|Name of Post||Category Wise Application Fee|
|General / OBC||SC/ST|
|S.L, R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy.lailor||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
|P.C., Warder, and Firemen||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
How to Fill The AP Police Application Form 2018?
After filling the AP Police Application Form 2018 candidates should take the print out of the application form for future reference. Candidates can follow the steps given below for filling the AP Police Application Form 2018.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Application Form page will open read all the details mentioned at that page, and then click at the tick if yes square section.
- Thereafter click at the Submit & Continue button.
- Thereafter Payment details page will open choose the mode according to your preference. Mention all the asked details like Select mode of payment, Payment Transaction No./Reference No, Candidate Name (as per SSC or Equivalent), SSC or Equivalent Roll No. (Hall Ticket No.), Candidate Mobile No.
- Thereafter click at the submit & continue button.
- After clicking at the button, Application form filling page open fill and upload all the asked details (Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Educational Details, Upload Scanned Signature, Upload Scanned Signature etc.
- After filling all the details reread the application form page if any incorrect information is mentioned then re-correct the details and after proofreading the page click at the submit & continue button.
AP Police Application Form Fee 2018 Payment Mode
The candidates can do the payment through the offline and online mode. The candidates who will do the payment through online mode can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. While doing the payment by using online mode do not press any button otherwise transaction procedure may fail. The candidates who will use offline payment mode deposit the amount on AP Online, MeeSeva Centers.
Admit Card for AP Police Recruitment 2018
The candidates who will submit the Application before or till the last date for those Admit Card for AP Police Recruitment 2018 will be issued. The admit card will be released at the official website. For all the candidates it will be mandatory to carry their admit card on the day of the examination. Admit card will contain the name of the candidates, center address, examination name, examination timing, post name etc. The only mode of downloading admit card will be online. The candidates will have to use the login credentials to download the admit card.