APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2019 for main exam is made available by officials in web portal for the exam schedule to be held on 29 and 30 August 2019. AP govt has planned to conduct the written examination for the candidates to appoint and fill the vacant posts. Candidates who have filled their Application Form can download their Hall Ticket of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019-20. The APPSC Group 2 Hall ticket is also known as APPSC Grounp 2 Admit Card. Candidtes can get here complete deatils of APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 from below.
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download them from the direct link provided below by entering their registration number. The details regarding the test venue, Exam Date and other particulars would be mentioned in the Hall Tickets. Candidates have been advised by the APPSC to bring their admit card along with one photo identity proof in original and duplicate at the time of exam. The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall.
Schedule for APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019
|Availability of Admit Card||29 Apr 2019|
|Date of Screening Test in Offline mode||05 May 2019|
|Declaration of screening test results||25 Jul 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card for main exam||13 Aug 2019|
|Submit post and zonal preferences||19 to 28 Aug 2019|
|Date of Main Exam||29, 30 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019.
- Click here to check the web note.
Steps to Download APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is “psc.ap.gov.in”.
- Now choose the appropriate link and open it.
- Fill the essential info in the empty box (User id and mobile number).
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take a print out of Deputy Collector, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, and Assistant Engineer Admit Card
- And keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
- If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after of the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.