|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket is made available by officials in web portal for the exam schedule to be held in the month of July 2017. Exact date of examination is given below in table. AP govt has planned to conduct the written examination for the candidates to appoint and fill the vacant posts. Candidates who have filled their Application Form can download their Hall Ticket of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016-17. The APPSC Group 2 Hall ticket is also known as APPSC Grounp 2 Admit Cad.
Latest Note: Hall tickets for Group-II Services is available for download from 01 Jul 2017.
Note: If you are looking for APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Result 2017, Click Here
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Feb 2017|
|Date of Screening Test in Offline mode||26 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||01 Jul 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||15 & 16 Jul 2017|
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 – Main Exam
Candidates can download them from the direct link provided below by entering their registration number. The details regarding the test venue, Exam Date and other particulars would be mentioned in the Hall Tickets. Candidates have been advised by the APPSC to bring their admit card along with one photo identity proof in original and duplicate at the time of exam. The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall.
Get APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 – Click here to download admit card for APPSC Group 2 Main Exam 2017.
List of Venues for Group-II Services Main Examination, Click here.
Press Note Regarding Bio-Data Corrections, Click here.
Attention: It has come to notice that certain mischievous elements are spreading rumors in social media that Group-II Main Examination would be postponed. The examination will be held as per schedule on 15th & 16th July, 2017. Candidates are requested not to believe in such rumors. No electronic gadgets will be allowed for the examination. Virtual calculators would be available on computer monitor. Pen and Paper would be provided to each candidate for rough work.
Attention: Many candidates who have qualified for Group II( Notfn: No 18/2016) Mains examination did not furnish their Local Zone and Local District information, hence the Local Zone was shown as blank for them in their hall tickets. On the same, Group II Data corrections application has been enabled on the commission website and will be enabled till 15th July 2017. Candidates are requested to login to the application and check their Biodata, Local Zone, Local District, Community etc.. and correct them accordingly.
Steps to Download APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2017
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is “www.apspsc.gov.in”.
- Now choose the appropriate link and open it.
- Fill the essential info in the empty box.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take a print out of Deputy Collector, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, and Assistant Engineer Admit Card
- And keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
- If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket. 3) The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after of the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.