APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the admit card of the APPSC Group 2 recruitment 2020 exam through the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates can download the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 from the website by logging in with the username and password. The Commission releases the admit card separately for each exam. APPSC Group 2 Admit Card contains important information about the exam date, venue and timing and important exam day instructions. Candidates must not forget to carry it to the exam center. Get the complete details of APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 here in this article.
Latest: APPSC Group 2 hall ticket for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2019 for absentee candidates is now available to download. get the direct link from below.
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 from the direct link provided here. The admit card is released separately for each stage of the exam. Therefore, candidates must download the admit card for both stages as and when released after before the exam. The complete schedule related to the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 can be checked below.
|Important Event||Tentative Date|
|Availability of Admit Card (Screening Test)||Apr 2021|
|Screening Test||May 2021|
|Result of Screening Test||Jul 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card (Main exam)||Aug 2021|
|Main Exam||Aug 2021|
Get Admit Card: Candidates can download the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 from psc.ap.gov.in as per schedule.
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the hall ticket for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2019 at the official website, psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC Group-II Services Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2019 is scheduled to be conducted from August 18-19, 2020. Download hall ticket through the direct link provided below.
Hall Ticket: Click here to download Hall Ticket for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2019.
How To Download APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020?
The admit card is issued only online through the official website of the Commission. Once released, candidates have to download the same by logging in to the portal. Candidate login information are therefore necessary to download the admit card. To download the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 one can easily click on the direct link provided here. However those who wish to download the same by navigating their way through the official website, can also do so. The following steps just needs to be followed.
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is “psc.ap.gov.in”.
- Scroll down and click on “Download Hall Ticket”
- Log in by entering the username and password.
- Click on the relevant link to download the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020.
- As the admit card is displayed, download and save it to your device.
- Also, generate a printout and preserve it for future reference.
Significance of the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020
The admit card is the only proof of eligibility of the candidate when they enter the exam hall. Therefore, it is an extremely valuable and important document that must not be lost under any circumstances. Candidates can check out the following points highlighting the importance of the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 below.
- The admit card is the proof of eligibility of candidates to enter the exam hall. However, mere issuance of the admit card does not give any guarantee of recruitment.
- The admit card contains important information about the candidate and the exam. For example, the admit card contains information about the exam center, venue and registration number.
- It is important to produce the admit card at the exam center to gain access to the exam hall. Failure to produce the admit card can lead to the candidate being barred from taking the exam.
- The admit card contain full or partial login details that can be useful in checking results or answer keys in later stages.
General Instructions For APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020
Candidates are advised to go through the following important points about the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020. These points must be specifically remembered while appearing in the exam.
- If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after of the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Nonprogrammable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
What After APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020?
Once the process of download of admit cards is over, candidates await the exam to be conducted. The APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2020 is released around a week or two before the exam date. Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
The subsequent event following the exam is the release of the answer keys. The answer keys are released in two stages i.e. the provisional answer key and the final answer key. The difference between these two is that the provisional answer keys are released at first when candidates are allowed to challenge the answer keys. Once the window to raise objections is closed, the Commission evaluates the received objections and revises the answer keys as per the valid objections. The final revised answer keys are released following which the result is released.