APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket is made available by officials in web portal for the exam schedule to be held in the month of July 2017. Exact date of examination is given below in table. AP govt has planned to conduct the written examination for the candidates to appoint and fill the vacant posts. Candidates who have filled their Application Form can download their Hall Ticket of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016-17. The APPSC Group 2 Hall ticket is also known as APPSC Grounp 2 Admit Cad.
Note: If you are looking for APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Result 2017, Click Here
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Feb 2017|
|Date of Screening Test in Offline mode||26 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||7 days before examination|
|Date of Main Exam||15 & 16 Jul 2017|
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 – Main Exam
Candidates can download them from the direct link provided below by entering their registration number. The details regarding the test venue, Exam Date and other particulars would be mentioned in the Hall Tickets. Candidates have been advised by the APPSC to bring their admit card along with one photo identity proof in original and duplicate at the time of exam. The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall.
Get APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 – Link to download admit card for APPSC Group 2 Main Exam 2017 will be available here.
Imp Notification for Main Exam
If any candidate wants postponement, he may express his willingness after login with his user ID. It may be noted that if the examination is postponed, it may take the minimum of 4 to 5 months to hold the examination. The feedback would be taken till midnight of 7th May 2017. – Click Here.
Main Exam has been postponed. Click here for Press Note.
Steps to Download APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2017
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is “www.apspsc.gov.in”.
- Now choose the appropriate link and open it.
- Fill the essential info in the empty box.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take a print out of Deputy Collector, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, and Assistant Engineer Admit Card
- And keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
- If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket. 3) The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after of the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.