APSC Admit Card 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) conducts recruitment exams throughout the calendar. As such separate admit cards are issued to successful applicants. APSC Admit Card for all the recruitment is released online at the official website, apsc.nic.in. To download the admit card, candidates have to furnish the roll number and in cases date of birth at the website. Information regarding the venue of examination, date, and time of the examination is conveyed to candidates through admit card. For all the information related to APSC admit card 2021, read through this article. Know about important processes such as the process of downloading admit cards, details on the admit card, and exam day instructions.
APSC Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download APSC admit card for various examinations with the help of their roll number. For all the admit cards that are released, the direct link to download the same from the website is provided here in this article.
|Assam PSC JE (Civil) Screening Test||Download here – Exam on 24 Oct|
|Assam PSC CCE 2020||Download here | Guidelines|
|Assam PSC Asst Architect||Download here|
|Assam PSC Plant Manager & Equivalent Posts||Download here|
|Junior Engineer under the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam||Civil, Mechanical, Electrical|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) under Panchayat & Rural Development Deptt.||Download here|
|Assistant Engineer(C)||Download Here|
|Research Assistant in Planning Service under Transformation|
& Development Department
|Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) and allied cadres||Download Here|
|Lecturer in Painting in Govt. College of Arts & Crafts||Download here|
|Lecturer in Graphics in Govt. College of Arts & Crafts||Download here|
|Lecturer in Applied Art in Govt. College of Arts & Craft||Download here|
|J.E (Civil)||Download here | Exam Notice|
|Research Assistant||Download here | Interview Schedule|
|Junior Information & Public Relation Officer||Download here | Interview Schedule|
|Senior Information & Public Relation Officer||Download here | Interview Schedule|
|CCE Admit Card||Click here|
Download admit card: Candidates can download APSC admit card at apsc.nic.in.
How To Download APSC Admit Card 2021?
Admit card for all the exams of APSC is released at the official website apsc.nic.in. Candidates require their roll number for downloading the admit card as it is issued to the individual candidates. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the APSC Admit Card as per the schedule for each exam.
1st step: Visit the official website of APSC, apsc.nic.in.
2nd step: Under the tab ‘Important links’, present at the left of the home screen, candidates have to click on the ‘admit card/call letter’ link.
3rd step: Once done, all the links for the recruitment will appear on the screen. Search for the examination, candidates has applied for.
4th step: Click on the appropriate link for downloading APSC admit card.
5th step: Now, enter the roll number and click on the ‘submit’ button.
6th step: Admit card will appear on the screen. Download it for future reference.
Important Points To Remember Regarding APSC Admit Card 2021
APSC releases the admit card for various recruitment examination at the official website only. Candidates can download it from, apsc.nic.in by entering the roll number. Here are some important things that candidates should keep in kind while downloading the APSC Admit Card.
- Ensure that all the details present on the call leter matches the information provided at the time of registration.
- If applicants are unable to download the admit card then check the details entered. If problem persists, try after some time.
- Ensure that the print out of the admit card is on A4 size and in color.
- Internet connection should be good or else admit card will not be downloaded due to bad internet connection.
- Keep the roll number ready for the downloading admit card. It will help in saving some time.
What To Do If Forgot Login Details?
Ideally, candidates should remember the login details. However, if in any case, candidates misplace the login details, then it can be retrieved. Just follow the steps which are provided below for retrieving the login credentials.
1st step: Go to the official website of APSC, apsc.nic.in or click on the link provided above.
2nd step: Under the link ‘important links’ click on the ‘admit card/call letter’ link for downloading admit card.
3rd step: Candidate then will be directed to another page where links to download admit card for all recruitments is present. Click on the appropriate link.
4th step: Now, click on ‘reset’ button.
5th step: After this, the login details are sent to candidates on their registered contect details.
Details Present In APSC Admit Card 2021
As the admit card for each post is released separately, the information present on the APSC Admit Card is always candidate and exam specific. The information which is common in all the admit card of the recruitment process of APSC are as follows:
- Name of the candidates
- Venue for the examination
- Date of the exam
- Reporting and examination timing
Documents Required Along Side APSC Admit Card 2021
There are specific documents that candidates must carry to the examination center. Without these, candidates will not be allowed to take the examination and enter the examination hall. Here are the documents which candidates have to carry to the examination center of APSC:
- Admit card
- Identity proof
- PAN Card, Driving license, Passport, Current ID card issued by educational institution, Voter ID card, Aadhar card.
Significance of APSC Admit Card 2021
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) conveys the important information related to the examination through call letter. It is necessary for an applicant to download the admit card from the website. Here are the significance of the admit card.
- It is important for an applicant to carry the admit card to the examination centre. Candidates are not allowed to take an examination or enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- Information related to the exam centre for the APSC recruitment examination is conveyed through admit card.
- Not only the examination venue and timing, it some other important information as well. Admit card will have roll number, etc which are useful in the future.
Important Instructions For APSC Admit Card 2021
Here are some important instructions related to the APSC admit card. Read it and keep in mind throughout the recruitment process.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculatir, etc are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Any study material or written material is not allowed at the examination centre.
- During interview round, candidates have to carry all the documents which candidates have provided with application form.
- Candidates must produce a valid photo ID proof at the time of written examination and interview round.
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if found not eligible for the post applied for. If any information provided is found false at any stage of selection the candidate is penalized as per prevailing law/rules.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) conducts the examination for the recruitment to civil services, government services and other sectors of the state of Assam. APSC helps government in framing the rules and regulations for the commencement of the several government jobs. The Commission also helps the government in the matters related to the protection and fixation of the salary who were appointed as per recommendation of APSC. The commission also provides assistance on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers in promotion.