Assam Police Admit Card 2020: The admit card for the selection tests of Assam Police recruitment 2020 are published on the website of the SLPRB. State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam releases the admit cards before the exam. Admit cards can be downloaded by entering the candidates ID number. Only those candidates whose applications are found to be in order are eligible to receive the admit card. SLRPB is yet to issue the admit card release date. Assam Police Admit Card 2020 contain important information related to recruitment. Read this article to learn about the admit card download process and more.
Latest: Online application window for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 is closed now. Admit card is releasing as per schedule at the website.
Assam Police Admit Card 2020
Assam Police Admit Card 2020 is uploaded on the website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board before the exam. Candidates must download the admit card and carry a print out to the exam center. Check out the important dates related to the event below.
|Start of online application||25 Feb 2020|
|End of online application||15 Mar 2020|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Assam Police Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded as per schedule. Click here to download.
How to download Assam Police Admit Card 2020
Downloading the admit card is a simple process. Eligible applicants can download the admit card by simply visiting the website and clicking on the admit card link provided. Thereafter, admit card can be downloaded by entering the ID number. Check out the step by step guidelines provided below to download the admit card as per schedule.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the SLPRB. The website is available through slprbassam.in.
Step 2: Click on previous advertisement as shown below.
Step 3: Look for the admit card link in the relevant recruitment section. Refer image below. Admit card link is available here as per schedule.
Step 4: Enter the ID number received through SMS/email to open and download the admit card.
Step 5: Do not forget to generate a hard copy (print) of the admit card.
General instructions for Assam Police Admit Card 2020
Candidates must take note of the following important instructions as provided in the official notification of Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
- Admit card is uploaded on the website of the SLPRB from which, it should be downloaded by applicants in their own interest.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam center or appear in any test without a duly assigned admit card.
- Only those candidates whose applications are found to be in order are issued admit cards.
- The admit cards contain the information about the date, time and exam venue allocated to the candidate.
- The photograph uploaded with the application form is printed on the admit card. In order to avoid confusion, ensure to upload good quality photo as per specifications.
- Do not forget to print out the admit card after downloading. This hard copy of the admit card must be carried to the exam center.
- Candidates must carry any government-issued photo identification along with the admit card.
Exam pattern of Assam Police 2020 recruitment
Candidates who qualify in the preliminary Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) are required to appear in the written test. The written test is conducted for an objective type paper of 50 marks. There is no negative marking in the test. Check out the main features of the exam pattern of Assam Police 2020 recruitment below.
- Sections: The question paper consists of five (05) sections.
- Number of questions: There are 100 questions in the paper.
- Type of questions: The question paper contains objective type questions only.
- Marks per question: Every correct answer is awarded 0.5 marks.
Syllabus of Assam Police 2020 recruitment exam
The question paper for the written exam is based on different subjects as specified by the SLPRB in the official notification. Check out the subjects below.
- Elementary arithmetic
- General english
- Logical reasoning & mental ability
- History, geography, polity and economy of Assam
- General knowledge and current affairs.
Events of PET for Assam Police 2020 Recruitment
The physical efficient test (PET) of the Assam Police 2020 recruitment carries 40 marks. The PET consist of two events viz. Race and Long Jump. All candidates are mandatorily required to pass the PET. The selection criteria is different for male and female candidates in the PET. Check out the details below.
Candidates must complete a 3200 metres race within 14 minutes. Candidates must also complete a 335 cm long jump within 03 attempts. The selection and marking criteria for the events can be checked below for male candidates.
Female candidates must complete the race events iof 1600 meters within 08 minutes. The candidates must also complete a long jump of 244 cm within 03 attempts. The selection and marking criteria for female candidates can be checked below.
About Assam Police Recruitment 2020
The recruitment program by the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam is conducted for 1269 vacancies. The vacancies are advertised in the post of Constable, Sub Officer, Firemen and Emergency Rescuers in the APRO and Fire and Emergency Services of Assam. Candidates are to be selected through a physical standard test and subsequent physical efficiency tests. A written test is to be held as per schedule. Finally selected candidates are to be appointed at the pay scale of Rs 14000 – 49000 in the pay band II.