Assam Police Admit Card 2019 – The admit card for practical examination for the Assam Police Recruitment 2019 is now available. Practical examination is scheduled to be held on August 31, 2019. The admit card is available on the official website police.assam.gov.in or slprbassam.in. The admit card will not be sent by post to the candidates. Candidates are required to download it from the website and then take a print out of it to carry during the written examination and other recruitment processes. Without admit card, a candidate will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment process. We have stated more information about Assam Police Admit Card 2019. Scroll down and check the same.
Latest: Assam Police Admit Card 2019 for practical examination is now available. Access the link from below to download it!
Assam Police Admit Card 2019
After the successful submission of the Online Application Form, candidates can get their admit card/call letter. Candidates have to affix a passport size photograph on the admit card after downloading it from the website.
|Availability of Admit Card||05 Aug 2019|
|Written Test||11 Aug 2019|
|Re-written examination||20 Aug 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||30 Aug 2019|
|Practical Examination||31 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download admit card for the practical exam for Assam Police Recruitment 2019.
Notice regarding Issuance of Admit Card for Practical Exam
Assam Police Recruitment Re-Exam Notification
How to Download Assam Police Recruitment Admit Card?
Once all the application is accepted, the authority releases the admit card for the applicable candidates for the recruitment process. Candidates are recommended to proceed as per below steps to download their admit card for the Recruitment Process.
Step 1: Candidates are required to go the homepage of the official website police.assam.gov.in | slprbassam.in. The candidate may also click on the direct link that is provided above to download the admit card.
Step 2: At the page, you have to search the link to download the admit for the intended recruitment. Then you have to open that link to download the admit card.
Step 3: A new window will open at which you will be asked to enter some basic details (such as username and password) to log in. It is necessary to fill the details to proceed.
Step 4: After filling up the asked details click on the “Login” button.
Step 5: Your admit card will be displayed on your screen. Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card 2019 if Forgot Login Details?
If a candidate forgets the Assam Police 2019 login credentials such as username and password, they do’t have to be panic. Follow these simple steps to retrieve Assam Police 2019 Login details.
Step 1: Go to the official website, police.assam.gov.in or slprbassam.in or use the link available on this page.
Step 2: Candidates have to click on the “Forget Application Number” as shown below
Step 3: Now candidates are required to enter the registered mobile number,
Step 4: After submitting the mobile number you will get the Assam Police Admit Card 2019 login details.
Particulars Present on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check the details mentioned on the admit card whether they are correct or not in all aspects. The admit card contains the following particulars:
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Contact details, etc)
- Name of the Recruitment
- Examination Name
- Examination Code
- Examination Centre
- Examination Conducting Body Name
If a candidate found any discrepancy in the data of the admit card then he/she should contact the recruitment conducting department in this regard before the date of the examination.
- Candidates have to carry one of the following ID proof along with the admit card during the examination:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- The admit card must be downloaded from the HSSC website.
- Only the printed form of the admit card is valid to carry in the examination hall.
- At the time of the written examination/scrutiny, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of Using unfair means during the examination or Misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the answer sheet from the examination hall or Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or Not complying with instructions issued from time to time, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable
- To be disqualified from the examination/scrutiny for which he/she is a candidate.
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by HSSC.
- Must defend your admit card until the final result of the recruitment is released.