|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded here. Registered candidates can download admit card of Bihar Police Constable 2017 for 9900 vacancies to appear in the written exam. Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) will conduct the written exam from October 15, 2017, and October 22, 2017. CSBC is uploading admit card at csbh.bih.nic.in. The board will not dispatch it via post or any other medium. Candidates will be able to download the same by submitting Application Number and Password. Facility to get duplicate admit card is also available. Get here complete details of Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2017 and exam information.
Date of availability of Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2017 is from September 23, 2017.
Bihar Police Admit Card 2017
Keep login credentials handly to download admit card of Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2017 for 9900 vacancies as per following schedule.
|Last date for application form submission||31 Aug 2017|
|Download admit card of written exam||23 Sep 2017|
|Availability of duplicate hall ticket||10-12 Oct 2017|
|Date of exam||15 and 22 Oct 2017|
Download here – Link to download Bihar Police Constable Admit Card will be available from 23rd September 2017.
Screenshot of current webpage for admit card download
Exam Date and Time
Click here to download the official notice for exam date and admit card. The candidates may check the reporting and exam schedule for all the three shifts from below.
|Shifts||Exam Date||Exam Timing||Reporting Time|
|Shift 1||15 Oct 2017||10:00 am to 12:00 noon||09:00 am|
|Shift 2||15 Oct 2017||02:00 pm to 04:00 pm||01:00 pm|
|Shift 3||22 Oct 2017||10:00 am to 12:00 noon||09:00 am|
Steps to Download Bihar Police Admit Card 2017
As per the Bihar Police Recruitment notification released in Jan 2017, the Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 will be available on the official website of CSBC. Candidates can download the Bihar Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2017 by following the steps below:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- Enter required details to open the portal, like Application Number and Password. etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the admit card of Bihar Police Recruitment 2017.
- Note: The admit card has to be carried as a hard copy on the day of the examination.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 for 9900 Vacancies Exam Pattern
The will be 100 question in Bihar Police Constable exam. These will be of multiple choice type will carry 1 marks each. The questions will be asked from the following subjects:
- Social Studies (History, Geography, and Politics)
- General Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
Candidates will have to get a minimum of 30% marks in the examination, in order to be considered for selection. The candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:5 for next round.
- The standard of the question paper will be the same as that of 10+2 of Bihar Board. So, it is advised that the candidates revise their class 11 and 12 courses thoroughly.
- Try to grab as much knowledge as you can about each chapter. Read fun facts, they are available online.
- Instead of studying from numerous books, just stick with one book and revise it completely.
- Pay attention to your physical health as well.
Bihar Police Constable Duplicate Admit Card 2017
- If due to any reason the candidate is not able to download the admit card then they need to visit Central Selection Board (Constable Recruitment), Back Harding Road, Patna-
800001 in person.
- From there a duplicate admit card will be given to the candidates as per above-mentioned schedule.
- Candidates need to carry the photocopy of the application confirmation page to get the duplicate admit card.
Details Mentioned in Bihar Police Admit Card 2017
After candidates have successfully downloaded the Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2017. Candidates should check the details printed on their E-admit card. The details that will be available on the admit card are:
- Date of Birth
- Address of the allocated Exam Center
- Exam Date and Time
- Roll Number
- Instructions for Exam.
Here are a few vital instructions that the candidates should keep in mind regarding the CSBC Constable Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates should preserve their admit card even after the exam because they will need the admit card for further rounds.
- Candidates are advised to take print out beforehand instead of waiting until the last moment.
- Impersonation is a criminal offense.
- If a candidate is present at a different exam center than the one allotted, then they will not be allowed to give the exam.
ID Card to be Carried with Bihar Police Admit Card 2017
It is a must for the candidates to carry one photo Id card as well. If the candidate reaches the exam hall without the admit card then they will not be allowed to take the exam. The valid ID Proof can be the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Passport, etc
What to Do if There is Discrepancy in Bihar Police Admit Card?
If there is an error in the admit card then the candidates must contact the Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar, at the numbers below.
- 06115-234995 / 234996.
Unclear Image: The candidates should note that if there is no image on the admit card of Bihar Police Constable is not clear then they must carry two photographs along with the ID proof.
The official website of the board is csbc.bih.nic.in.