Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – CSBC has released the admit card for the physical efficiency test of Bihar Police Constable. Download a fresh admit card for PET from this page on Aglasem.com. CSBC provides Bihar Police Constable admit card at csbc.bih.nic.in where it will later give the answer key of Bihar Police Constable 2020. Login with registration ID or mobile number and date of birth to download the admit card. Remember to carry the hall tickets to the exam center on the day of the examination. Know here all about including date. Check all the details related to Bihar Police Constable admit card 2020 including the process of downloading the admit card here.
Latest: CSBC has released admit card for physical efficiency test. Use the link below to download it.
Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2020
Information related to Bihar Police Constable admit card 2020 is also communicated to candidates either through the mail or SMS. It is advised to provide a working email ID and mobile number while registering yourself. Here are some relevant dates related to Bihar Police Constable admit card 2020.
|Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit card||20 Feb 2020|
|Bihar Police Constable 2020 Exam Date|
08 Mar 2020
|Exam Timings||10 am to 12 pm|
02 pm to 04 pm
|Release of admit card for PET|
10 Nov 2020
17 Dec 2020 – 30 Jan 2021
Download Here: Click here to download Bihar Police Constable admit card 2020.
- Click here to centre list of candidates according to roll number for Bihar Police Constable exam scheduled on March 08, .2020, 2nd Sitting.
- Click here to centre list of candidates according to roll number for Bihar Police Constable exam scheduled on March 08, .2020, 1st Sitting.
- Click here to check centre list of Bihar Police Constable 2020 to be held on January 20.
- Click here to check centre list of Bihar Police Constable 2020 held on January 12.
Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Official Notice
Click here to check official notice regarding Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2020.
General instructions for Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2020
These are some general instructions a candidate has to follow to download the hall ticket for Bihar police constable.
- Make sure that you carry admit card to the exam centre.
- No eatables are allowed to the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to reach on or before the time written on admit card.
- No communication device or electronic device(including mobile phone, headphones) is allowed to exam centre.
- Notes, books, papers, etc are also not allowed.
- There won’t be any changes related to the exam centre. So visit it a day before to avoid any confusion on the day of examination.
Download Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2020
As admit card is the key to enter the examination hall, you have to download the hall ticket. Follow these steps to download Bihar Police Constable admit card 2020.
Step 1: Go to the official website of CSBC, csbc.bih.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the above link which will help you to download admit card.
Step 3: On the new screen, you have to provide details like
- Registration ID or Mobile number
- Date of birth
Step 4: Click on the button ‘Submit’.
Step 5: On the next page, admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the admit card after checking all the details present on the admit card.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Minimum score a candidate have to secure to be classified as qualified is 30%. There are 5 sections are there in the question paper – hindi, english, mathematics, general science and social science. Given below is the exam pattern for Bihar police constable recruitment.
- Mode of exam: examination will be conducted in Offline (OMR based) mode.
- Duration of exam: 2 hours will be given to attempt question paper.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions will be asked.
- Number of questions: 100 questions will be there in question paper.
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- For each correct answer, +1 marks is awarded.
- For each incorrect answer no marks will be deducted.
Click here for detailed syllabus of Bihar Police Constable recruitment 2020.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Physical Evaluation Test (PET)
After qualifying written examination , selected candidates have to appear for Physical Evaluation Test (PET). Marks will be allotment as per below classification.
Running (50 marks)
|Male||5 min and less||50|
|From 5 min to 5 min 20 sec||40|
|From 5 min 20 sec to 5 min 40 sec||30|
|From 5 min 40 sec to 6 min||20|
|Female||Less than 4 min||50|
|From 4 min to 4 min 20 sec||40|
|From 4 min 20 sec to 4 min 40 sec||30|
|From 4 min 40 sec to 5 min||20|
Shot Put (25 marks)
|Male||From 16 to 17||09|
|From 17 to 18||13|
|From 18 to 19||17|
|From 19 to 20||21|
|More than 20||25|
|Female||From 12 to 13||09|
|From 13 to 14||13|
|From 14 to 15||17|
|From 15 to 16||21|
|More than 16||25|
High Jump(25 marks)
|4 feet 4 inch||17|
|4 feet 8 inch||21|
|3 feet 4 inch||17|
|3 feet 8 inch||21|
Bihar Police Constable Answer Key 2020
Answer key for Bihar Police Constable 2020 releases online. Candidates have to enter their login credentials to get access to their answer key. Also, many unofficial answer key (by institutes, coaching centers) releases before the official one. For the official answer, you have to regularly check the CSBC official website. Only those who have appeared in Bihar police constable examination can download the answer key.
About Bihar Police Constable
Bihar police constable examination is conducted by the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC). Each year this examination is conducted to recruit constables to Bihar Police forces. To be eligible for this position candidate has to pass 10+2 (intermediate) as on August 01, 2019. You can check the eligibility criteria for details. The candidate will be given to fill the preference of posts while filling the online application form. A total of 11,880 vacancies is released this year to recruit constables for Bihar Police.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”479″ tag=”admit-card”]
Leave a Reply