Bihar Police Constable Result 2020 – CSBC declares the result of Bihar Police Constable at the official website of CSBC, csbc.bih.nic.in. Result for written examination publishes on the basis of candidate’s performance. Written examination is qualifying only for Physical Evaluation Test (PET). Final result is declared after qualifying PET. Also, candidates have to qualify medical examination failing to which will cancel the selection. 30% marks are required to qualify the written examination. Check all the details related to Bihar Police Constable 2020 result including the process to check result, about merit list, here.
Bihar Police Constable Result 2020
Both Results – written test and final result- declares in form of merit list. Names of the selected candidates is shown in the list. Check below the schedule of Bihar Police Constable result 2020.
|Bihar Police Constable Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Bihar Police Constable 2020 Exam Date||12 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Final result declaration||To be announced|
Check Result here: Candidates can check Bihar Police Constable result 2020 as per schedule at csbc.bih.nic.in.
How to check Bihar Police Constable Result 2020
Candidates should make sure that they follow these guidelines while checking and downloading the result.
- After the successful conduction of examination, candidates can check the official website for any notification related to result declaration.
- Once the result is declared, aspirants should visit the official website.
- The link to check result will be displayed on the screen.
- After clicking that link, you will be directed to check and download the merit list.
- Candidates can check their respective application number on the list.
- Candidate will be shortlisted for PET if his/her name is present on the list.
Physical Evaluation Test (PET) for Bihar Police Constable 2020
PEt consists of 100 marks. Physical evaluation is conducted in 3 categories and marks are divided as per category – running, high jump and shot put.
Running (50 marks)
|Male||5 min and less||50|
|5 min to 5 min 20 sec||40|
|5 min 20 sec to 5 min 40 sec||30|
|5 min 40 sec to 6 min||20|
|Female||Less than 4 min||50|
|4 min to 4 min 20 sec||40|
|4 min 20 sec to 4 min 40 sec||30|
|4 min 40 sec to 5 min||20|
|Male||16 to 17||09|
|17 to 18||13|
|18 to 19||17|
|19 to 20||21|
|More than 20||25|
|Female||12 to 13||09|
|13 to 14||13|
|14 to 15||17|
|15 to 16||21|
|More than 16||25|
|4 feet 4 inch||17|
|4 feet 8 inch||21|
|3 feet 4 inch||17|
|3 feet 8 inch||21|
Bihar Police Constable 2020 Selection Process
Selection for the post of Bihar Police Constable 2020 will be done in 2 steps.
- Written Examination
- Physical Evaluation Test (PET)
Written examination is the first stage under which candidate have to secure minimum 30% marks to qualify for Physical Evaluation Test (PET). once qualified this stage, candidate is selected for further step which is PET. this round is conducted in 3 stages – Running, High Jump and shot put. Candidates have to qualify all three for selection. Also, medical examination is conducted to check the hearing power, stutter, color blindness, eyes. It is mandatory to pass a medical examination for final selection.
Merit List for Bihar Police Constable 2020
Merit list is prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Physical Evaluation Test (PET). all the scores will be calculated on the basis of running, shot put and high jump.
Tie Breaking Criteria
- If the marks scored by candidates are equal then preference will be given on the basis of date of birth.
- If the above criteria is not valid then preference is given on educational qualification. Higher the qualifications higher the chance.
- If both the criteria is not valid then marks scored in minimum educational qualification (intermediate) is considered.
- If all the above criteria is not valid then, preference is given as per 10th standard marks.
About Bihar Police Constable 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) conducts recruitment for Bihar Police Constable each year to recruit contables for Bihar Police. Bihar police constable has prescribed eligibility criteria which is 10+2 (intermediate) or acharya or shastri certificate or cleric certificate or its equivalent. Also Candidates have to take care of the prescribed age limit. Selection is done in 2 rounds – written and PET. PET is important to qualify as on the basis of performance in PET, merit list is prepared. After selection in PET medical examination is conducted. This is also mandatory to qualify.