|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 is being conducted by Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC). The Board has announced total 9900 vacancies for the post of Constable in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police and other units of Police. The Board is providing good remuneration of Rs. 5,200- Rs. 20,000, with a grade pay of Rs. 2,000. The recruitment will be done on the basis of written examination and Physical Evaluation Test (PET). The Board has notified the dates to fill the application form for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017.
The Online registration has been started from July 31, 2017. Interested candidates may apply online on the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable at .csbc.bih.nic.in. The details of the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, Examination pattern, selection procedure, instructions to apply for the post, reservation are discussed further in this article. Interested candidates are advised to read the article further for more information.
Important Dates for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
Given below are the important dates for the recruitment of constable in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police and other units of Police. Candidates are advised to take a look at the dates and apply accordingly.
|Release of Application Form||July 31, 2017|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||August 30, 2017|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||August 31, 2017|
|Issue of E-Admit Card||September 23, 2017|
|Offline Admit Card Available from (If not downloaded)||October 10 to 12, 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||October 15 & 22, 2017|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
Selection Procedure for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
The selection for the recruitment of constable in Bihar police 2017 will be done in two phases, which are:
- Phase I is the written examination
- Phase II is the Physical Evaluation Test (PET).
Both Phase I and II will be of 100 marks. The candidates who will be selected in the written examination will further appear for the Physical Evaluation Test (PET). In the Phase II candidates will be examined on the basis of Race, Shot Put and High Jump. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Physical Evaluation Test (PET).
Eligibility Criteria Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
The Central Selection Board of Constable has set the eligibility norms for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have passed in class 12th from a recognised school OR
- Candidates should possess a certificate issued by the Board of Madarsa or issued by the Sanskrit Board of Bihar State with English as a subject. OR
- Must have Acharya (Non-English) certificate OR
- Candidate should have other equivalent academic qualification certificate recognized by the State Government.
The Board has also set the age limit as on June 01, 2017, for the applying candidates in accordance with their Gender and category. The age limit for the post of Constable by the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 is given below in the table.
|Category||Gender||Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Male||18||27|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Scheduled Caste (SC)||Male||18||30|
Physical Criteria for the Candidates
Some parameters will be taken into consideration for the physical criteria such as Height and Chest size (Only for men). The parameters for the same are given below:
Height (For Men)
- For the General and OBC Category – Minimum 165 cm
- For Extremely Backward Classes – MInimum 162 cm
- For ST/ SC – Minimum 160 cm
- For Gurkha of Indian Origin belonging to Bihar Military Police-1 – MInimum 158 cm
Height (For Women)
- For all the categories Women- MInimum 155 cm
Chest size (Only for men)
The table for the measurement of chest size for men only is given below in the table. There should be a difference of 5 cm in Chest (Breath in) and Chest (Breathe out) for all the category candidates.
|Category||Chest (Breathe in)||Chest (Breathe out)|
|General/ OBC/ Extremely Backward class||86 cm||81 cm|
|ST/SC||84 cm||79 cm|
|For Gurkha of Indian Origin belonging to Bihar Military Police-1||84 cm||79 cm|
Instructions to apply for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be able to fill the application form of Bihar Police recruitment 2017 from July 31, 2017, until August 30, 2017. To apply for Bihar Police recruitment 2017, eligible candidates need to visit the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable at csbc.bih.nic.in The candidates have to pay the application fee while submitting the application form for the recruitment. The Application fee is mentioned below:
Application Fee for General, OBC and Extremely Backward class is Rs. 450/- + GST whereas candidates belonging to the ST/SC category have to pay Rs. 112/- + GST
Candidates can pay the fee through Online Transactions by Credit/ Debit card or by net banking.
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully that is mentioned above before applying for the Bihar Police recruitment 2017. The instructions to fill the application form are given below:
- Visit the Official website at csbc.bih.nic.in and click on the Bihar Police tab
- Register yourself by registering the necessary details such as name, mobile number, email ID etc.
- The email Id or mobile number will be used to send important information to the candidates.
- After registering candidates must submit the Application fee followed by filling the application form.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with the required details and submit it online.
- After submitting the Application form, the candidate will receive a password and text of successful submission of application form through SMS on his or her registered Mobile number.
- Through the password, candidate must log in and should take a printout of Application form.
- Paste latest passport size photograph and pen down signature on the space provided for that purpose in the application form.
- Upload scanned image of the printed application form with signature and photograph on the official website.
- After the successful upload, candidate will receive an SMS on the mobile number stating that the form has been submitted.
The reservation criteria for the Bihar Police recruitment 2017. Candidates can check the reservation criteria is given below in the image.
The syllabus for the Bihar Police recruitment 2017. Candidates can check the syllabus given below.
Bihar Police recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
Given below is the exam pattern for the Bihar Police recruitment 2017 which include Phase I (written examination) and Phase II (Physical Evaluation Test).
Phase I (Written Examination)
The candidates who will successfully submit the application form along with the application fee will be eligible to appear in the written examination. The Examination shall contain 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will be of one (1) mark. Therefore the written test will comprise of 100 marks. 2 Hours will be given to the candidates to complete the written examination. Candidates must obtain minimum 30 marks to qualify the examination. Qualified candidates will be selected for the Phase II that is Physical Evaluation Test (PET).
Physical Evaluation Test (PET)
The qualified candidates will be tested on the basis of Race, Shot Put and High Jump. The parameters for the Physical Education Test (PET) for all the sports are given below in the table:
Running (50 marks)
|5 minutes and 20 seconds||40|
|5 minutes and 40 seconds||30|
|5 minutes and 20 seconds||40|
|5 minutes and 40 seconds||30|
High Jump (25 marks)
|Male||4 feet – 4 feet and 4 inch||13|
|4 feet 4 inch – 4 feet and 8 inch||17|
|4 feet and 8 inch – 5 feet||21|
|More than 5 feet||25|
|Female||3 feet – 3 feet and 4 inch||13|
|3 feet 4 inch – 3 feet and 8 inch||17|
|3 feet and 8 inch – 4 feet||21|
|More than 4 feet||25|
Shot Put (25 marks)
|Male||16 to 17||09|
|17 to 18||13|
|18 to 19||17|
|19 to 20||21|
|20 and above||25|
|Female||10 to 11||09|
|11 to 12||13|
|12 to 13||17|
|13 to 14||21|
|14 and above||25|
Result of Bihar Police recruitment 2017
Result of Bihar Police recruitment 2017 will be declared after the successful commencement of the written examination and Physical Evaluation Test. The final result will be declared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Physical Evaluation Test. The result will be announced on the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable at csbc.bih.nic.in It will be released in the pdf format.