CGPSC AE Syllabus 2020 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has provided syllabus for Assistant Engineer / State Engineering Service 2020 for paper 1 and paper 2. Candidates can get the direct link to download CGPSC Assistant Engineer syllabus from this article. The syllabus is an important resource for a candidate to start their preparation. With the help of the syllabus and examination pattern, candidates can give an edge to their preparation. Get here the direct link to download CGPSC AE syllabus 2020.
CGPSC AE Syllabus 2020
We are providing herewith official CGPSC State Service Engineering Service syllabus 2020. The syllabus of CGPSC State Engineering Services includes General knowledge of Chhattisgarh, General studies, and Intelligence/aptitude tests in paper 1. Paper 2 contains the selected subject of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Physical, social and economic geography of India
- Indian history and national movement
- General science and technology
- Indian philosophy, art, literature and culture
- Constitution of India and polity
- Indian economy
- Current affairs and sports
General knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh & contribution og Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement
- Geography, climate, physical status, census, archeological and tourist centres of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Administrative structure, local government and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh
- Literature, music, dance, art, culture, idioms, proverbs, puzzle/riddle, singing of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, energy, water and mineral resources
- Current affairs
- Tribes special traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- General mental ability
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Basic numeracy and data interpretation (Class X level)
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Knowledge of Hindi and Chhattisgarhi language
Canddiates can download the CGPSC AE syllabus 2020 by clicking on the link provided below.CGPSC AE 2020 Syllabus
Click here to download CGPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus 2020.
CGPSC State Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2020
In this section, candidates get the knowledge about the scheme of examination for CGPSC AE/State Engineering Services exam. Every important aspect related to the recruitment exam like mode of exam, maximum questions, marking scheme, number of papers can be known from the CGPSC State Engineering Services Exam Pattern. To prepare for the exam, candidates can refer to the exam pattern provided below.
- Duration of examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes for each paper
- Number of papers: There are 2 papers
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Number of questions: 150 questions in each paper
- Maximum marks: 300 marks for each paper
- Marking scheme: There is no negative marking in CGPSC AE 2020
- Distribution of questions:
|Paper||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1 – General knowledge||150||300|
|Paper 2 – Engineering||150||300|
Recommended Books for CGPSC AE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for CGPSC AE 2020 is a little vast. To make the journey of covering the syllabus, reference books turns to be a great helping hand. These reference books help aspirants to understand the basics of each topic that the CGPSC AE syllabus covers. This also includes some practise sets, previous year questions, in-depth discussion on topics. Candidates a lot of practise material which helps them to score well in the exam. So, we have provided here some reference books to cover CGPSC Assistant Engineer syllabus 2020.