CGPSC AE Syllabus 2022: The Chhattisgarh Public Services Commission (CGPSC) conducts the State Engineering Services (SES) Examination to recruit the eligible candidates as Assistant Engineers in different public services departments in Chhattisgarh. The syllabus for the paper I and paper II of the SES examination is provided on the official notification released by the conducting body. The candidates must know the complete syllabus in order to have maximum preparations for the examination. All the details about the CGPSC AE syllabus 2022 is provided in this article.
CGPSC AE Syllabus 2022
The CGPSC SES examination is divided into two parts – paper I and paper II. Paper I contains subjects related to General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh, General Studies And Intelligence Aptitude and Paper II contains subjects related to the candidate’s Bachelor Degree. The complete syllabus of the SES examination is provided below.
- Physical, economic and social geography of India
- Indian history and national movement
- General science and technology
- Indian philosophy, art, culture and literature
- Constitution of India and polity
- Indian economy
- Current affairs and sports
General knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh
- Geography, physical status, climate, census, touristal and archeological centres of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Administrative structure, local government and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh
- Literature, music, culture, dance, idioms, puzzles, proverbs, singing of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, water and mineral resources, energy
- Current affairs
- Tribes special traditions
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- General mental ability
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Basic numeracy and data interpretation (Class 10th level)
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Knowledge of Hindi and language of Chhattisgarh
Click here to download CGPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus 2020.
CGPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern for the SES examination is decided by the conducting body i.e Chhattisgarh Public Services Commissions (CGPSC). The candidates applying for the examination must have a clear idea about the exam pattern of the CGPSC AE SES 2022 examination. The exam pattern for SES 2022 exam is provided below.
|Duration of exam||2.5 hours for each paper|
|Number of papers||2|
|Type of questions||Objective based|
|Number of questions||150 questions for each paper|
|Maximum marks||300 marks for each paper|
|Marking scheme||2 marks for every right answer (no negative marking)|
About CGPSC AE
The Chhattisgarh Public Services Commission (CGPSC) administers the State Engineering Services examination to select the eligible candidates as Assistant Engineers in different public services departments of Chhattisgarh. The examination is conducted in two rounds, a written examination and an interview round. The candidates qualifying the written examination are allowed to appear for the interview round. After both the rounds are completed results are announced and the qualified candidates are recruited accordingly. The candidates applying for the SES examination must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical trades.