DSSSB Admit Card 2019 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board issue DSSSB Admit Card 2019 for all recruitment. Candidates who have applied for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board recruitment can download DSSSB Admit Card online. Admit card of DSSSB Recruitment is issued to the registered candidates a few days before the examination. The admit card is given to the candidates with the successful application for the recruitment to the various posts under different departments of Government of Delhi. Reach the online application registration system at dsssbonline.nic.in and log in with application number, date of birth. Print hall ticket and read instructions for it. Keep it safely for exam and processes after that. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘DSSSB Admit Card’, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website.
DSSSB Admit Card 2019
Here you can download admit card of DSSSB Recruitment 2019 for exams that are scheduled to be held in the year 2019. For various posts, exams are being held on different dates. It is possible that exams of different advertisements are held on common dates. For exams that are held on the same date, admit card is released together.
|Post Code||Post Name||Exam Date||Link for Admit Card|
|13/17, 84/17||Patwari, Asst. Superintended||16 Jun 2019||Click here|
|44/13, 86/17, 13/17||Foot Constable, Patwari||18 Jun 2019||Click here|
|44/13, 62/15||Foot Constable, Warder||27 Jun 2019||Click here|
- For Exam July 08, 2018
- For Exam July 02 to 07, 2018: Instruction 1 || Instruction 2 || Instruction 3
Mock Test: Click here to give mock test.
Highlights of DSSSB Admit Card
- The admit card will consist of all the information regarding the examination such as exam venue, date, time etc.
- Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof at the time of the examination.
- The admit card will be an important document without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Steps To Download DSSSB Admit Card
To download the ‘DSSSB Admit Card’, the candidates need to follow the steps as given below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Next, the candidates need to search for the link to admit card and click on the searched link on the homepage of the website
- Now, the candidates need to enter the login details such as application number and date of birth to download the admit card.
- After the successful login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen and the candidates need to check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- After verifying all the details, the candidates need to download and save the admit card.
- Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the admit card for the future reference.
The next event in the recruitment process will be of Exam Pattern. Candidates need to go through the exam pattern including exam syllabus, question-type, distribution of marks etc before the examination. The exam pattern is available to the candidates on the official website only. This will help the candidates to enhance their preparation for the examination.
General Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates need to retain the admit card in a safe and secure place until the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates must carry the admit card and all the other important documents at the time of the examination.
- Candidates must ensure that the invigilator will sign the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to read all the important instructions given in the admit card before appearing for the examination.
- Check to admit card of DSSSB recruitment 2017 to know reporting time. You must reach center on or before time; after a certain time entry will not be allowed at the test center.
- You have to paste passport size photograph and postcard photograph on admit card as per instructions of DSSSB. In presence of invigilator, you have to also place thumb impression.
- For the DSSSB recruitment exam, a pen is provided by the board. Check to admit card for instructions about it.
Things Not Allowed at DSSSB Recruitment Exam Center
|Stationery item||Printed or written text, paper, a pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, pen scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, log table, electronic pen, scanner|
|Communication device||Mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band|
|Other items||Wallet, goggle, handbag, belt, cap|
|Ornaments||Ring, earring, nose pin, chain, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch|
Are you waiting for any other DSSSB recruitment exam admit card 2018? If yes, let us know in comments below. Also share information and preparation discussion in comments below.