HP Allied Subordinate Services Exam 2017-18 is organized by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. HPPSC has released notification for Allied Subordinate Services Exam 2017 – 18. Candidates who qualified the HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Preliminary Examination 2017 are eligible to apply for Main Examination. The candidates are required to visit at www.hp.gov.in and download the application format. Get here details of HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Main Examination 2017.
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Service Exam 2017 – 2018
Interested candidates who met their eligibility as mention below applied online as per schedule. To know more about the HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Exam 2017 check & go through the below information.
|Last date for submission of Online Application||18 Dec 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Test||29 Apr 2018|
|Prelim Test Answer Key||01 May 2018|
|Prelim Test Result||25 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form of Main Exam||22 Jul 2018|
|Date of Main Examination||To be announced|
Total No. of vacancies – 86
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors – 06
- Inspector Grade-I (FCS & CA) – 02
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies – 64
- Extension Officer (Industries) – 07
- Election Kanungo – 07
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017) – Between 18 year and 45 years
Selection Process – Selection of candidates will be made through the following rounds:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Application Form 2018
Candidates who want to join HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services can apply through the online mode. Application form for HPPSC Allied Subordinate Service Application From 2018 is available at HPPSC official website i.e www.hp.gov.in. The direct link to download application form is given below.
Application Format: Click here to download the Application Format for the main exam.
- General category – Rs. 400/-
- S.C./S.T./ OBC/ Antodaya/BPL of H.P. – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-servicemen of H.P – No Fee
Fees once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply – The Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Click Here to check the instruction.
A Candidate must hold a bachelor degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
Note – Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications, which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to the professional or technical degree, would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
Age- Between 18 years and 45 years.
- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01-01-2017.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P. /WFF of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government‟s instructions issued from time to time.
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Admit Card
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Exam Admit Card 2017 will be issued to those candidates who applied in given duration / qualifies initial stage. HPPSC Admit Card 2018 will available at website two times, first for Preliminary Examination and secondly for the Main Examination.
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Exam Pattern
Initially, an objective type Preliminary Examination of three hours duration, will be conducted consisting of one paper of 200 Questions one mark each of multiple choice answers for shortlisting the candidates for the Main examination. The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
The number of candidates to be called for (Main) written examination will be 20 times of the total number of posts advertised. The candidates having been declared qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be entitled to admission to the (Main) written examination consisting of three papers. The candidate shall have to pass all the three subjects.
Note:- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions:-
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, on fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as the wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Answer Key 2018
HP Allied Subordinate Services 2017-18 Answer Key of Screening Test will be uploaded on the official website of the Commission after freezing the answer sheets and objection(s) if any; will be entertained up to seven days after displaying/uploading the same on the website of the Commission. The objection(s) will be got verified from the concerned subject matter expert(s) and if found correct; a revised answer key of that screening test will be uploaded on the website of the Commission.
Re-checking/ re-evaluation, for the written examination/ Screening Tests, will not be allowed in any case.
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Selection Process 2018
The candidates who are declared qualified in the Preliminary Examination shall be required to submit requisite documents in support of their eligibility for Main written examination separately on the prescribed application form, which will be uploaded on the official website of the Commission after the declaration of result of Preliminary Examination. No separate intimation will be issued in this regard.
Preference list for the posts advertised under rules, as mentioned in the Application Form shall be filled in / indicated by the candidate at the time of submission of application form for the main examination and the candidate will be selected in order of merit in accordance to the order of preference list. Once preference list has been submitted, no change/amendment therein shall be permitted and no representation will be considered in this regard.
The candidates will be considered for selection only for those posts and in the order as indicated by him/her on the preference list. They will not be considered for any post not mentioned by them in the preference list, irrespective of the fact that in the order of merit they are eligible for selection to the posts.
If a candidate has not submitted the preference list duly filled in, to the Commission, or has submitted the preference list without his/her signature or has not expressed any choice/preference whatsoever in the preference list, will be considered for all posts in the order in which these have been listed in the advertisement.
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Syllabus
Syllabus for Preliminary examination
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination, 2017 Paper of three hours’ duration consisting of 200 marks (General Knowledge) (Objective type).
- History, Geography and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh. 60 Marks
- Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. 60 Marks
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, and Disaster Management. Environment and Gender issues and teaching of Mahatma Gandhi. 80 Marks
For Main Written Examination
English [150 Marks]
Candidates will be required to answer questions designed to test their understanding of English and workmen like the use of words. Some of the questions will be devised to test also their reasoning power, their capacity to perceive implications their ability to distinguish between the important and the less important and to write an essay. Passage will usually be set for summary or précis. Credit will be given for concise the effective expression.
Hindi [150 Marks]
- Translation of an English Passage into Hindi.
- Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in the same language
- Composition (Essay, Idioms, Correction etc).
General Knowledge [150 Marks]
History, geography, and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and of such matter of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian polity, Indian Economy and Geography of India of such nature as candidates should be able to answer without special study and question on the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
For more information about HPPSC Allied Subordinate Service Exam 2017, download notification.